Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

For those who have sent me mail

Guys I will try to get around to answering your pm,s etc some fucker broke into my office last night and nicked my laptop , mobile phone and the rest of the stuff that thieving shit nick.I will get around to answering them soon,

Thanks

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: For those who have sent me mail

Originally posted by Billy Boy
    Guys I will try to get around to answering your pm,s etc some fucker broke into my office last night and nicked my laptop , mobile phone and the rest of the stuff that thieving shit nick.I will get around to answering them soon,

Thanks
    Best of luck dood in catching the fucker ! That sucks bigtime and he should rot in jail (gaol).

This is for the fucker that did that !!!

It was an outside break in they smashed a window trashed my office smashed my phone stole my mobile,laptop threw paperwork all over the place.I had the police in earlier to finger print it but it looks like it was kids probably the 2 I went after on Monday night because they were snooping around the cars at work.The laptop is a company one not too bad apart from 5 years of work down the drain but a lot of personal stuff was taken as well which I,m pissed off about. Funny they only did my office

I paid the local scrotes a visit and said that if a laptop turned up or a mobile phone to give me a call and I,d give them some cash if they could tell me who nicked it and I can recover the items and then I can throw 200lbs of pissed of weight in their direction.

Seems pretty pointless though because both the laptop and mobile have passwords and are useless to anybody and if by some means someone has fired the laptop up and have gone through my "favourites" and stumbled across this site and can read this you better come back you losers because you forgot the docking station and the floppy drive you thick mofo,s I dare you to come back whilst I,m here

mando is offline Associate Member
    SORRY U HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS BILL........TAKE IT EASY...SPREAD SOME CASH ON THE STREET AND LET THE ANIMALS WIPE OUT THE ANIMALS ....(TRAINING DAY) ... I HOPE U GET YA STUFF BACK......SAME SHIT GOES ON HERE IN LONDON..

I work about 55 miles from London so I doubt if I will ever see any of it again but who knows?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    That sucks Billy. Hopefully you come across those kids one day. I think everybody has somebody they're waiting give an ass-whooping to.

Thread Information