Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Being a Male Stripper

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member

Question Being a Male Stripper

I'm sure I'll get mixed reviews on this one. My wife is dead set on me stripping part time. She's convinced that I could add a substantial amount of money to our income by dancing 2-3 nights a week. Does anyone know what it's like to be a male stripper? What about the physical requirements? I would be working in Metro-Atlanta.

ttuPrincess Guest
    once again.. 956 vette comes to the rescue.. go ask him,.... he has lots of avalible knowledge

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmm well first I think we need to see some pics of you in various costumes. Then we'll get back to you ;-)
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Spyder Guest
    the female members are all over this one ... let them have this thread!! and if you post pictures, i dont wanna see them!! no offense co2boi, im sure your hot if ur wife wants u to strip.

That's pretty funny. I wasn't expecting any female responses. Cool though. I will have my wife take some pics. Not likely in costume. Those are all for the video camera...lol.

Alright, dumb question. So do male strippers typically wear costumes? My wife and I are planning to go check a club out soon, but neither of us have ever been to one with males. Do they even get all the way nude?

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I'm sure I'll get mixed reviews on this one. My wife is dead set on me stripping part time. She's convinced that I could add a substantial amount of money to our income by dancing 2-3 nights a week. Does anyone know what it's like to be a male stripper? What about the physical requirements? I would be working in Metro-Atlanta.
    It sounds GREAT bro... but I will tell ta my boy did it and really didnt like it. It was decent money but his old lady all the time nagged him. EVEN THOUGH she supported it. It was a pretty weird situation so just make sure you look at ALL options.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    a buddy of mine used to strip. He would not go all nude, just down to a thong. He said most of them wore a "costume", indian/cop etc. He made a crapload of money there. And he hooked up with plenty of girlies that he met there. I would do it, but I'm not quite where i want to be yet.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    from what I hear about most male strippers you'll get hit on more in the dressing room than from the woman customers if you get my drift.

I know right. My wife brought it up and I immediately said "hell no". Not because I don't like being naked, but it just doesn't seem like my dancing would be conducive to a healthy marriage. I keep letting is slide and she keeps bringing it up on a weekly basis.

See, that's what I'm worried about. I can't be making moves like a person jail ya know

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I know right. My wife brought it up and I immediately said "hell no". Not because I don't like being naked, but it just doesn't seem like my dancing would be conducive to a healthy marriage. I keep letting is slide and she keeps bringing it up on a weekly basis.
    Thats what I mean bro....... I would LOVE to do and so says my wife, because of the money, but when it came down to it, WE BOTH AGREED that it would be trouble on our marriage, any way you sliced it. PLUS, playing "keep away from the guy who dropped the soap in the locker room" isnt my idea of fun. IMO

I totally agree. She made me promise I would give it a try for one week though, so I have to keep my promise. Does anyone know what the typical male stripper looks like? Height, weight, bf, tan, etc..

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Married/engage people with one a stripper = big potential problems. Too many temptations for you. Too many jealousy situations for her. Possiibly bringing in a third party to the bedroom. I lived with a stripper for years engaged and eventually she wanted to bring other girls to the bedroom . It sounds cool but it screws everything up. Eventually she was screwing other chicks and other guys. My 02 it ain't worth it if you really love your wife.

mass junkie is offline banned
    If you're married and you go into it knowing you can stay away from the temptation of straying...then whats the big deal...it would probaly enhance your confidence and fatten your pocket...seems like a win win situation to me

Cool man. That's my biggest fear. She really is my best friend and nothing is worth it to me to f*c* that up. I can really see 2 sides to it. I think our marriage would survive any problems it may cause, but is it even worth it to take the chance? Then again, lots of money, private parties, etc...hhrrrmm
    What's a guy to do

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Screw that bro its a lot of agrivation for the family and for yourself. I would hate to have a bunch of old slobs grabbing all time....yuk

mass junkie is offline banned
    Dont know how old you are...but once you get to be a certain age.....you might look back and be like da*n I had a great body and should of done it while I had the chance

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    If you are that worried about it...why not find another part time job that doesn't involve you being around a bunch of horny women. If you think it would damage your relationship, then it's not a good idea. If you can both handle it....I'd say go for it.

Money is good....have some fun. And call it a day :-)
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude where in atl do u live? and a cop friend of mine used to strip and he made killer money...

Get a firefighters bunker gear... chicks dig firemen that strip

Red

BigK29 is offline Junior Member

True story boys

I was married 96-98,we both were dancers in Winnipeg.It was tough to say the least,I caught her running around with Mark Callaway (aka The Undertaker) Money is great but the life style burns it up as fast as you take it off.I traveled alot wich was a bouns and got smart about the juice and my diet had the long Fabio hair wich the women love.,cut the **** off last year.Go for it,but be realistic in your relationship and be prepared to spend some money on costumes and props if you want to make any real money.Oh yeah gota be able to dace buddy,abbs and a big dick won't cut it. K

Yeah, so I think I'm gonna go for it. I mean, fug it, you only live once and think of the stories I will be able to tell. I'm only 27, I already have a job as a programmer, so if it doesn't work out it's not like I'm out a career or something. Make some extra money, get some good cardio in a few nights a week, and dance naked for drunk people. They can't touch me right.

I spent about 4 years in the rave scene and became a well above average dancer, but I don't have a clue how to dance like a stripper. I think I would just end up looking gay. (No offense intended). I need to get to a club real soon and see what it's all about in the ATL. I mean, do these guys really wear costumes? I thought that was just on television.

BigK29 is offline Junior Member

It's a preformance my friend

Have to be an "entertainer" and work with the ladies.Theme costumes and they usaly have to be custom made. K

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigK29
    Oh yeah gota be able to dace buddy,abbs and a big dick won't cut it. K
    Im so in then, watch me get down

lol, that's what I'm talking about man. Who needs a big un when you can move like Michael Jackson on crack. Girls love that **** man

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    If you are not comfortable having gay guys around you while you are doing your thing you might want to work at a female only club....

mmm, that would be great except I am a male and I don't think males can work at a female only club. Or do you mean a place with only female patrons? Do those exist? That's even better

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    i mean a club for women patrons only. Im sure you could find some in atl.

Sweet. That would definitely kick ass. Although there's a club here that has male and female dancers. That could have some perks too. [Pun intended]

Thread Information