Thread: Worst week ever

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member

Worst week ever

Well Id like to say that this was the worst week ever! Last thursday I got in that head on collision in my truck.. And last night we were at my friends. I decided to take 2 zanex pills, (which I were told were painkillers), for my whiplash in the wreck. turns out that they are some bad stuff and when you take them you dont remember anything. anyways... I guesss my friend got mad that I brought over these two girls while he was sleeping in his living room. And he yelled at us to get out. Then my test kicked in and I Yelled back and left. well he followed me outside and told me not to talk **** to him at his house and he pushed me. I turned back at him and said something and pushed him back. I was standing there yelling that I was leaving and he punched me in the face. Busted open my lip and I bleed everywhere. From there it was a blur. I went back home layed on my bed and went to sleep. next morning i wake up and my mom sees the lip and says "omg, you have to go to the emergency room now!" so i went to the doctor and sure enough.. 9 stitches in my lip..... He said its the worst gash in the lip hes ever seen. Moral of the story... Do not ever take zanex for any reason!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    how come u didnt hit your friend back? doesnt sound like a friend to me anymore, dump him like a hot bag of rocks...

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Not counting the stiches, Im glad your alright bro. Zanex is not to be messed with. People purposely OD on them along with OTC tylenol pills with codine in it (aka skittles). It trips them out, but it can REALLY F*CK up your brain permanately. Definately somethin a person doesnt want to mess with.

Take care of that lip and be safe bro,

-ost

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    **** your "friend" up bro

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    how come u didnt hit your friend back? doesnt sound like a friend to me anymore, dump him like a hot bag of rocks...

Helll ya I agreee....... I don't care how F*cked up you were or what you said he shouldn't have hit you if he is a friend.

<<LMO>>

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Wow........glad you are ok.!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    your friend probably just gave you a shot for respect cuz you lipped him off in his house

but anyways, i feel for ya, in 2 weeks you won't see that injury at all, and the swelling should go down

nj123 is offline Member
    xanax and codine is some good sh*t... moderation is key though

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    your friend probably just gave you a shot for respect cuz you lipped him off in his house

but anyways, i feel for ya, in 2 weeks you won't see that injury at all, and the swelling should go down
    gave u a shot 4 respect, wat kind of respect is that, if a friend smokes u in the face over something so petty that person in my opinion ain't ur friend and should b dealt with accordingly

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    hes not friend... crap, if one of my friends brought over 2 chicks to my house.. id say hell 1 for me 1 for you... i dont think id hit him for that...

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    gave u a shot 4 respect, wat kind of respect is that, if a friend smokes u in the face over something so petty that person in my opinion ain't ur friend and should b dealt with accordingly
    if there were random chics in my house when i came home and my bitch ass friend was slleping there too, then started lipping, i would have atleast bitch slapped him or maybe an open fist

for those of you who dont know.. when you take this zanex you dont know what youre doing. Hitting somone on zanex is like hitting someone who is asleep. There was no way I could have hit him..I missed my workout today.. but tomorrow ill see what I can do. Hes now apologized and lost a lot of respect from me and many others that WERE his friends. I wish I could have been completely with it (sober) then i could have let the test kick in and shown him the meaning of "roid rage ." Its amazing how bad I want to go over to his house knock on the door and cheap shot him like he did me! Thanks for the concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Helll ya I agreee....... I don't care how F*cked up you were or what you said he shouldn't have hit you if he is a friend.

<<LMO>>
    take some zanex and tell me if you can fight afterwards... Lol.. That **** should be illegal.

Thread Information