Shiznit is offline New Member

Stuck on same weight help??

Ok ive lost 130 kgs and now im 78 .. the whole way all i ate everyday was 4 egg whites for breakfast and id have tuna in water with some onions after i run/cycle and im still on that crap diet . i lost 4 - 5 kgs every week but for some reason this week ive been stuck on 79 and just today i went down to 78 after 1 week.. could someone help me out? o and do u guys think primo + sustanon will burn the rest of the fat? if i do light weights but a ****load of times?? thanks u guys.. hope to get a reply..

mass junkie is offline banned
    maybe you should post this in the diet section bro

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiznit
    Ok ive lost 130 kgs and now im 78 .. the whole way all i ate everyday was 4 egg whites for breakfast and id have tuna in water with some onions after i run/cycle and im still on that crap diet . i lost 4 - 5 kgs every week but for some reason this week ive been stuck on 79 and just today i went down to 78 after 1 week.. could someone help me out? o and do u guys think primo + sustanon will burn the rest of the fat? if i do light weights but a ****load of times?? thanks u guys.. hope to get a reply..
    Sounds like your body is used to the exact same cal intake every day.You need to juggle your cals every few days to fool the body.Example would be something like this..3 days 1800 cals...2 days 2200 cals.. 2 days 2000 cals..3 days 1800 cals...this is just a sample of how cals should be juggled.SwoleCat can help and explain much better than me.Post up your diet in the diet forum,he'll critique it for you.

Thread Information