rambo is offline The Lord God

Disturbing PM from a yet to be revealed member...

"I'm a 16 year old female and I am a bit concerned with the size of my areola. My breasts don't seem to get any bigger, (34A) but my areola's do. They currently take up most of my breast. I have grown feeling uncomfortable about them, and I was wondering if it was normal and if not, if surgery was well worth it.

XOXO,

'Kitty'"

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Well sweety. To be honest you are going to have to post some pictures for us to help. Then when can get right to the problem. Also more stats would be helpful.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Another side effect of drinking Winny

twosocks40 is offline Member
    One thing I have learned is that no matter what is wrong with a chick, some guy, somewhere is willing to give her the dong!

-B

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    One thing I have learned is that no matter what is wrong with a chick, some guy, somewhere is willing to give her the dong!

-B
    Even hoss's mom gets it

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    "I'm a 16 year old female and I am a bit concerned with the size of my areola. My breasts don't seem to get any bigger, (34A) but my areola's do. They currently take up most of my breast. I have grown feeling uncomfortable about them, and I was wondering if it was normal and if not, if surgery was well worth it.

XOXO,

'Kitty'"
    Girl, you're 16.........

you cannot be here if you are 16. So, I'm a bit concered your brain is too small for your head. Your head is increasing in size, but your brain remains the pea-size matter that it is.

Take you and your areola/diet cola/high rolla/yoda to North Dakota. U ain't gotta go home, but ya gotta get the hell up outta here.

~SC~

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

XOXO,

'Kitty'"
    Tell her you need to do a lick test. If they taste OK then nothings wrong.

XOXO,

'Kitty'"
    Who hasn't got a PM like that before?

slamd097 is offline Banned
    sounds like a problem...I would take a few pictures and send them over...If they look puffy you might need to get laid...if they look a little hard and perk up when it is cold..the you need to definately get laid. And ignore SC's pea Brain comment..we know you have a pea brain, so were going to help you out in making decisions...

Thread Information