Master Pain is offline Junior Member

ISSA personal trainer certification!

Has anyone done the ISSA personal trainer certification through the mail at home??
    I am NSCA certified and it was a piece of cake just went to a test site in MN and watched a video for the first part and then the rest was multipul choice,
    but this fucin ISSA at home test is a beeeaaccch to do! fuc its like a million questions you have to reasearch and type up the answer in a ton of words, i have been workin at this beeaacch for months now god dam i hate it it is so fricken long! i am at the last part of it were you have to do senerio essays and then after that its 20 more fucin learning experiences to do with like 1,200 words each or something, i am ready to throw this **** out the window but then i spent 600 bucks for the sheeeet. i dont know what to do here. i feel like im back in college doing my fucin home owrk for finals.

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    yep ... and its a biotch for sure!

Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    is this certifcation even worth it?? i mean ISSA is not really a top one any how but the hardest beech you will find no doubt! i wish i would have not spent my 600 bucks being i was already certified i could haver bought 2-3 cycles with that dough instaed of this sheeeeeet work, i god i hate it, now i must beat the book again and kick it around.

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    ...well depending on the area you are in and the field of work you are in it can be benifical... however there are others that were easier and recognized at a much higher level... mine was taken as a requirment for a postion I wanted so they paid for me to take it....

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    We've got really easy courses over here. The one i'm about to do goes for a month and its all multiple choice questions. It costs a grand but for the next qualification, they give you six subjects with 10 weeks to complete each subject in your own time and they send out the exams to you and they're all open book. It costs $1600 though.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    IMO you should get every certification you can...

Thread Information