Ammar is offline Senior Member

Car got broken into...

Like the title says, my car got broken into about an hour ago. I am so **** frustrated right now man. I just wanna break someones neck. All they took was my radio but they ripped up my interior. I keep having bad luck...3 weeks ago I got side swiped by some asshole so I had to pay my $500 deductible and now this bull****. Some people really need to get a **** job and just respect peoples property dude. Stupid police cant do anything about it cuz they have no leads plus they have more important things to worry about I guess...

Oh BTW, my brothers car and my buddys car have both been broken into within the last year in the same parking lot. It is getting outta control. It is not even a bad area...I dont know man, I am just frustrated and wanted to let some of it out I suppose.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Sorry to hear that bro.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    why dont you bait the phucker! park your car and leave valuables in sight. get a couple of your roid-raging buddies with you and beat the living crap out of him.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    why dont you bait the phucker! park your car and leave valuables in sight. get a couple of your roid-raging buddies with you and beat the living crap out of him.
    good idea

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    That sux. It happened to me before. It was kinda funny because I woke up and my car was totally turned around I guess they put it in neutral and turn the car around to be funny, I was like WTF, because I always back in (I am a real man). Then I got in the car and my CD player was gone. The one night I forgot to take the face off.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i feel for you. My car was broken into a few months back. Stupidly i had left my cheque book on the dash, funny thing was they smashed the window and only stole my mobile and owners manual for the car . I even heard the alarm go off, but as i had to park it on an adjacent street due to all the crappy drivers who had taken up a space and a half on my road, i diddnt realise it was mine. Man i was pissed. I really hate it when people do such stupid **** like that!

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Like the title says, my car got broken into about an hour ago. I am so **** frustrated right now man. I just wanna break someones neck. All they took was my radio but they ripped up my interior. I keep having bad luck...3 weeks ago I got side swiped by some asshole so I had to pay my $500 deductible and now this bull****. Some people really need to get a **** job and just respect peoples property dude. Stupid police cant do anything about it cuz they have no leads plus they have more important things to worry about I guess...

Oh BTW, my brothers car and my buddys car have both been broken into within the last year in the same parking lot. It is getting outta control. It is not even a bad area...I dont know man, I am just frustrated and wanted to let some of it out I suppose.

Sorry to hear about that.... Keep your head up everything will turn out alright..

BG

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Bro, I hear ya...

I've had mine broken into, but all they did was rip a speaker cover off, and left the rest untouched....

However, I have had bad luck lately with ppl keying my car, 2 times in 2 months...

Like everyone tells me bro, Karma is a muthafuka...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sorry to hear bro…sucks ass…I know.

Back a hundred years ago when I was in college I was out on a double date with my buddy James. After our evening out we went back to the girls place to fool around and watch a movie and whatnot. I kicked off my shoes, grabbed a beer and plopped down in the easy chair. We’re all chatting away when James’ date asks “Jugg (you thought I’d use my real name didn’t you? Haha) someone’s in your truck”. I thought she was clowning around when James looks out the window and said “Dude! She’s not joking!”. He bolts out the door and I’m right behind him. The girls lived in an upstairs apartment so we’re running down the stairs as this clown is backing out of the parking space with my truck and peeling away as we get to the bottom of the stairs. The direction he drove off in was the long way around the complex. James took off running after him as I cut across the open field to catch him as he passed incase James missed him. I get to the other side just before he passes me and I grab the back of the truck, James had caught him and was already in the back of the truck and helped pull me in. Of course the guy is swerving side to side trying to throw us out but we held on. We both get up to the cab and try to open the side door to get in but the guy slammed on the brakes, bails and hauls ass. We chased him but lost him after a while, James hopped in the truck as I was running. We never caught up to him so we drove over to the police station to report what happened. About fifteen minutes after arriving at the police station and as we are talking to one of the officers another cop comes in with a guy that had been hiding on some woman’s porch. He was in the area we were searching and looked like the guy. The officer asked if we could identify him for certain but all we saw was the back of his head. The guy had the same build, clothes and everything but like I said we never got a good look at his face so we couldn’t honestly say for certain it was him. I told the officer this and he said without us making a positive ID they’d have to let him go. I swear the guy looked at me and smiled so big I could have broken his neck. But thank God I lived in a small town and our cops were cool. When they took him away the officer I had been talking too said “Sorry we can’t help you boys but just to let you know there are only us two on tonight and just as soon as we cut him loose we have to make a round across town……we won’t be here when he walks out the door…..you boys have a good night” and gave us a wink.

When the guy comes out, sure enough the officers piled into the car and drive off……I kicked the living **** out of the guy. About the only time in my life my luck was actually good!

true story.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah dude, that's life

what hurts you most is the blatent disrespect they gave you, but remember, they weren't attacking YOU personally, they were likely just crackheads that wanted to support their habbit,

i feel for ya big man,

mass junkie is offline banned
    Great story Juggy....sorry to hear about your car bro...... I used to be so paranoid about my truck all the time...spent over a thousand on alarm and accessories...6 different gorilla wheel locks for my rims...everything you can imagine...Luckily for me...she now sits in the garage

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Bro nothing worse than getting your **** jacked. I once went to Dolphin Mall, watched a flick with my girl. Got back to the truck, and the windows were smashed, radio jacked, and some personal stuff. Thing is I was parked really close to the front, and I can't imagine how no security guard saw it, or heard the alarm. I will never go to that mall again. Thieves should be hanged.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Bro nothing worse than getting your **** jacked. I once went to Dolphin Mall, watched a flick with my girl. Got back to the truck, and the windows were smashed, radio jacked, and some personal stuff. Thing is I was parked really close to the front, and I can't imagine how no security guard saw it, or heard the alarm. I will never go to that mall again. Thieves should be hanged.
    fuking cubans

Probably bro. And HEY IM ONE OF THEM TOO!!!! Probably some Nica fag.

Probably bro. And HEY IM ONE OF THEM TOO!!!! Probably some Nica fag.
    Could be...I have a friend that lives in Shoma homes...down the street from dolphin mall...and hes ghetto like that....probaly one of his dumb ass friends...hes a nica as well...lmao...funny you should say that

FYI I can't stand Nica's. What are you bro? Cuban?

FYI I can't stand Nica's. What are you bro? Cuban?
    Gringo

Ah, well I consider myself a gringo to some extent too lol.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    My car was broken into and they even went as far as to break into the glove box (I always kept it locked). They took my radar detector, some lose change and some CD's. They left the XM radio, the 700 watt amp, the 800 watt sub-woofer, the CD changer, the pioneer speakers and fortunately the brand new aquatred tires. Had to be some crack head or something.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I'd like to get a Honda Acord or something like that from an auction, completely gut it and replace the entire interior with stainless steel parts (seats, stearing, dash everything). The thing wouldn't even have to work or be functional at all, just really good looking. Put a few cans of propane in the back and basically turn the car into an oven. Have it set up where preasure on the seat would activate the system and whoever is inside gets baked. One less buttcrack on the streets. If he lives, I doubt he'd be breaking into anyone elses car.

That's what you call anti-theft.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    That suck bro sorry to hear about your ride...Thats why I live in Me. I leave the keys in my car, I dont lock my house and I never wait in line for anything.

I got ripped off once that I went as far to buy and old beat the ****-up Plymouth Duster, you know the old slant six engine? You could shoot that **** engine with 50 cal and I'll bet the **** thing would still run without a problem...anyway...I buy this bet up POS, the doors didn't lock, you could crank it with a screw driver, seat ripped all to hell and back and had like a five color paint job and rusty as hell. I put a kick assed sound system in it...Alpine...amps woofers and all but hide everything. The radio was in the glove box. Never got ripped off again......who the hell would think there was 2000 dollar sound system in a POS that wasn't locked and the windows were down in the parking lot.

I miss that car......I never changed the oil...I waited till the oil light came on and poured four quarts of oil in her and kept on driving. If I hadn't t-boned a van going 40 I'd probably still drive her. Only downside was the fact I couldn't pick up any honey's with it.......snobs! hahahahaha

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Somone jacked my tailgate of my truck a few months back. did not touch anything else just my tailgate. Pissed me off. I had my truck keyed 2 weeks after i got it and walked out of the bar i was in to see the guy doing it. I tryed to fill in the mark on my truck with his forhead. his friends just watched while i beat the he!! out of him. Funny thing was i knew the guy and he was pissed cause i was out with his ex. pussy could not just come talk to me guess he got what he had coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    Somone jacked my tailgate of my truck a few months back. did not touch anything else just my tailgate. Pissed me off. I had my truck keyed 2 weeks after i got it and walked out of the bar i was in to see the guy doing it. I tryed to fill in the mark on my truck with his forhead. his friends just watched while i beat the he!! out of him. Funny thing was i knew the guy and he was pissed cause i was out with his ex. pussy could not just come talk to me guess he got what he had coming to him.
    There's been a rash of these types of thefts around here as well.....glad my ford has a locking tailgate. You don't own a ford? Shame on you! hahahaha

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Ya its an f150 just did not lock the gate it was in my driveway and i live in a reel nice neighborhood guess your not safe anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    Ya its an f150 just did not lock the gate it was in my driveway and i live in a reel nice neighborhood guess your not safe anywhere
    See....that's the shame of it isn't it? A man can't leave his stuff in his on hood without others helping themselves too it. I say we return to the days of cowboys and hang car thieves like they did horse thieves. After a good ass kicking by the owner...of coourse.

Thread Information