Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Retrosexuals

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I've never shopped there... but I assume that doesn't help answer your question

Did you just wink at me?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Did you just wink at me?
    No...

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    No...

You and Rambo can keep yalls little waldos away from me.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    You and Rambo can keep yalls little waldos away from me.
    WTF are Waldo's mart?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    my neighbor is that kinda "guy" he pays someone to cut his 1/3 acre of grass, pays someone to paint his house, change his oil, fix his plumbing...probably to service his wife too since he's too busy decorating or watching trading spaces

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Love it...

I am A Retrosexual Male

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Being retrosexual sounds cool. Not sure if I can change over though, I realized years ago that I'm obviously a lesbian =o)

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    Is this thread a Retrosexual Manifesto-- retrosexuals in these posts detest the qualities of effeminism in men and see manifestations of male effeminism in modern life, political correctness, and the entertainment media. Is any of this the result of prepared commercial foodstuffs laced with synthetic female hormones ? The U.S. in particular has a startling anecdotal evidence of obesity spike corresponding to corporate central planned commercial prepared foodstuff consumption. The U.S. now has the MOST effeminate obese child population on the planet and this condition has become a national issue addressed by the US Surgeon General's Office.
    Maybe retrosexuals are venting because they hate most the weakness they have within themselves or maybe they are lone voices in a community in which anabolic steroids are illegal and over-controlled while estrogen and female hormones are part of the food chain.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    Is this thread a Retrosexual Manifesto-- retrosexuals in these posts detest the qualities of effeminism in men and see manifestations of male effeminism in modern life, political correctness, and the entertainment media. Is any of this the result of prepared commercial foodstuffs laced with synthetic female hormones ? The U.S. in particular has a startling anecdotal evidence of obesity spike corresponding to corporate central planned commercial prepared foodstuff consumption. The U.S. now has the MOST effeminate obese child population on the planet and this condition has become a national issue addressed by the US Surgeon General's Office.
    Maybe retrosexuals are venting because they hate most the weakness they have within themselves or maybe they are lone voices in a community in which anabolic steroids are illegal and over-controlled while estrogen and female hormones are part of the food chain.
    Retrosexuals don't have obese kids.............they get plenty of exercise from helping there dads fix crap around the house, hunting/cleaning food killed during the last hunting trip and running to the local swimming hole for a splash. They don't have much choice....retrosexuals don't spare the rod.

decadbal is offline Banned
    whats so wrong with being heterosexual....

Governor Arnold made news with talk of 'Girlie Men'-- his book sales are linked to anabolic steroid sales and he certainly understands proper nutrition and the dangers of male and female hormone supplementation and dietary ingestion. I do not think he has any off-spring and I don't know how come-- born eunuch, genetic, 'roid atrophy... He certainly is not a Girlie Man as Saturday Night Live would characterize some political correctness.
    Retrosexuals, heterosexuals, and homosexuals, transsexuals, asexuals with or without children or clones should certainly make options available for their children-- such as home made 'roids, organic food, range fed beef, mercury-free fresh water fish, because the EPA backed-down and let utility plants continue high-mercury emissions for at least another decade, commercial american food is laced with effeminate/Gyn hormones. There is a lot of scientific proof out there and Governor Arnold has called the Girlie Men out like a real retrosexual. I hope he legalizes 'roids for the average guy so we can fight back against our commercial food chain. Either way he just a politician-- his real worth as a role model is that he uses anabolic steroids as a citizen. Maybe if more US ARMY RANGERS, SoF, Soldiers of Fortune, US Marshals, SWAT, and Special Law Enforcement Team members would expose the manipulation of the US food supply and their own nutrition anabolic steroid personal defense plan-- as Governor Arnold does, 'roids would be legal.
    Sure 'roids are potentially dangerous-- so is chemotherapy, surgical amputation, depleted uranium ammunition, and crossing the street. My brother's friend was a former Mr. Universe. He died of pancreatic cancer in his early thirties. Desert Storm 3AD Sgt Maj. DeRosa died of pancreatic cancer. I had a highschool peer die as a teenager crossing the street. My friend's 8 year old boy died of poor health. Life is not fair. It is not safe. Retrosexuals, Heterosexuals, Homosexuals, Asexuals, and Transsexuals UNITE--

LEGALIZE ANABOLIC STEROIDS NOW ! Retrosexual Arnold could really stimulate California business and pay-down that debt with legal steroids .

decadbal is offline Banned
    i like pro steroid propaganda, but why you have to bring army rangers into it...

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    US ARMY RANGERS, SF, Soldiers of Fortune
    You rang??

I should never have brought Army Rangers or Soldiers of Fortune into it... Who am I kidding. They were already in it. They're just so darn good like a sergeant or lieutenant cop that knows all the ins and outs-- that they milt the system and get what they want, but the average dim-bulbs don't. I think they should help the average dim-bulbs and stick their necks out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information