Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Like I said earlier.......Americans always go over the top with stuff like Halloween, but us English dudes dont bother anymore, I mean if we wanna have a party and get some chicks it doesnt have to be Halloween does it ? Personally I live it up every Friday night and have an awsum party which lasts well into the early hours of the morning giving the neighbours loads to complain about.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    I am dressing this year as a horse jockey the funny thing is i am 6'8" 325lbs

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun_brotherton
    Like I said earlier.......Americans always go over the top with stuff like Halloween, but us English dudes dont bother anymore, I mean if we wanna have a party and get some chicks it doesnt have to be Halloween does it ? Personally I live it up every Friday night and have an awsum party which lasts well into the early hours of the morning giving the neighbours loads to complain about.
    I hear ya, however you guys might be missing out on those lovely American Babes, who love to dress up in their scanty Halloween outfits....

http://216.137.151.193/PARTYYBOR/guavasweeny.html

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    Yea My feshman year of college i was waldo wich was OK...then i was jango fett from star wars ad that was cool...Then my senoir year i decided to be quail man and i got the most laughs from it bc of me wearing tightie whities outside of my shorts and a belt on my head with a read cape it effin rocked...last year me and my bud were mario and luigi that was awesome tooo all the girls loved it...Sorry to hear that in UK you guys stop at 13-14 I will be 30 soon and still attend halloween parties theyre all good times granted i wont go out and trick or treat but you still have tons of fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information