kc
    kc is offline Female Member

Lookin for help on new Ink.

Hey all, i've got the concept goin for my next tattoo but I lack the skills to actually draw it out and make it work. Anybody feel like helpin?

Here's where I'm at. Currently I have an arm band that is barbed wire w/ a vine of daisy's wrapped around with it. My naughty/nice tattoo.. anyway, I would like to either cover it or make the new tattoo a background. I want to start inside my arm w/ the midwest landcape then as go around toward the back have the desert, then outter arm be mtns then the front of the arm the ocean. I want to go about 1.5 inches thick...pretty small but if I could get the design right, will look cool. Alright..ya'll go for it

kc
    These are the basic concepts I'm working with...my largest problem is the transition area...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lookin for help on new Ink.-desert.jpg   Lookin for help on new Ink.-ocean-2.jpg   Lookin for help on new Ink.-prairie2.jpg   Lookin for help on new Ink.-mountains.jpg  

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    you have one on your back now right?? where are you putting this one??? i just got my third last week

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    only thing i'm really good at drawing is graffiti art

kc
    I do have one on my back...posted that last year sometime. Going to add to that one as well, but i've got that one designed...can draw it in my sleep.

This new one...will either cover my arm band or act as a backdrop...the armband (tho not original art) really does fit me...so might use it as backdrop..depending on how the design comes out.

sliz hell i can't even do that

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if you trust your artist, they can come up with something cool if they are decent.

both of mine are originals; i went in with an idea and came out with ink that made me happy.

i know some of the guys around here are pretty creative, but the guy/gal inking you will have the final say if it is too elaborate.

kc
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    if you trust your artist, they can come up with something cool if they are decent.

both of mine are originals; i went in with an idea and came out with ink that made me happy.

i know some of the guys around here are pretty creative, but the guy/gal inking you will have the final say if it is too elaborate.
    I trust my artist..but I've moved states away and haven't found another yet. The one on my back is a collaboration between me and my artist, looks amazing. I just need to get a better...illustration, if you will...before I start lookin for artists here. I know that the one I choose, will be awesome...

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i wish i could help but i couldn't draw if my life depended on it...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kc
    I trust my artist..but I've moved states away and haven't found another yet. The one on my back is a collaboration between me and my artist, looks amazing. I just need to get a better...illustration, if you will...before I start lookin for artists here. I know that the one I choose, will be awesome...
    i understand.

i am only gifted creatively in the musical department, not art/drawing.

good luck in the search! you definitely need to take a pic of it when it is completed

Thread Information