Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member

she pulled out the boyfriend card

me and my bros went out last night, and i started talking to this chick, i think she was cute, or at least she was last night, so we started talking and wound up buying me a couple drinks, so i was thinking i am going to lay the jackhammer on this chick, so about an hour or so goes by, she starts touching my arms and stomach, and she keeps on touching me, so i think i am in,then and she whipped out the boyfriend card, so i said well he isnt here right now, then she goes, yeah he is, he just got here, he is right there, so i ask which kook is your boyfriend,so she pointed him out and it was this weisel dork skinny little sh*t, and i said you are choosing him over me, so she shrugged her shoulders and walked away, no happy ending here

ttuPrincess Guest
    dude that means she wasnt into you.. sucks..
    it's a game often plyed by the ladies..

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    ooooh thats cold. women are bigger players than men

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    dude that means she wasnt into you.. sucks..
    it's a game often plyed by the ladies..
    well at least i got a couple drinks out of her

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    ooooh thats cold. women are bigger players than men
    aint that the truth

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    well at least i got a couple drinks out of her
    exactly..
    she just wanted some attention.. you got free drinks.. its all good

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Mouhahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaa!!!!!!

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    That does suk bro........ but at least she didnt lead you on too bad, and you git free drinks

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    exactly..
    she just wanted some attention.. you got free drinks.. its all good
    i thought i was in, she was laughing at my jokes, she was into working out,even my friends were like she likes you,then that skinny piece of **** walked in, he must have a horse cock or something, or just rich, her rack was huge, just wanted to point that out

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I hate sluts like that. you spend all this time on them and its a waste, and they love it! they love to waste my time

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I hate sluts like that. you spend all this time on them and its a waste, and they love it! they love to waste my time
    yeah, she was having the time of her life, then it all came crashing down, i should have choked him out, at least that way he wouldnt get any either

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Hey thats a bit harsh bro i play the game all the time some you win some you lose next.........

i should have went after the fat one

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Nvr take the grenade Bro, that's what your wing-man is for!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Nvr take the grenade Bro, that's what your wing-man is for!!!

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    me and my bros went out last night, and i started talking to this chick, i think she was cute, or at least she was last night, so we started talking and wound up buying me a couple drinks, so i was thinking i am going to lay the jackhammer on this chick, so about an hour or so goes by, she starts touching my arms and stomach, and she keeps on touching me, so i think i am in,then and she whipped out the boyfriend card, so i said well he isnt here right now, then she goes, yeah he is, he just got here, he is right there, so i ask which kook is your boyfriend,so she pointed him out and it was this weisel dork skinny little sh*t, and i said you are choosing him over me, so she shrugged her shoulders and walked away, no happy ending here

i know EXACTLY what you are talk ing about bro.....girls love to have kook BF's because those guys wont ever cheat on them....then the girls are able to cheat on the guys....with guys like us, thats how it is done in socal

Quote Originally Posted by adamw1
    Hey thats a bit harsh bro i play the game all the time some you win some you lose next.........
    yeah i know i play the game too. but i if you're involved with someone and dont have any intentions then you should not be in the game, the ump should throw you out of the game in fact, they should just sit their ass on the bench

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    i know EXACTLY what you are talk ing about bro.....girls love to have kook BF's because those guys wont ever cheat on them....then the girls are able to cheat on the guys....with guys like us, thats how it is done in socal
    We call this the law of herbs- The finest girls always have some dooshe bag boyfriend

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    maybe i should stop training, put on a pair of glasses, and sit with my legs crossed.....F*ck that yeah bro, there is no way that kook has any game to pull other chicks

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    I'm sure this is nothing you don't already know but this is a classic manoever of a girl who has been in a relationship for a while.

She just wants to make sure she can still get attention from other guys, make sure other guys still find her sexy so they don't mention the b/f thing until the guy makes a move.

Not saying it's nice to do. It's a sneaky manoever but feeds the girls ego everytime, too bad the only one who loses is they guy who's hitting on her.

mass junkie is offline banned
    maybe she was just a bitter Lesbian who likes to mess with guys minds

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    I'm sure this is nothing you don't already know but this is a classic manoever of a girl who has been in a relationship for a while.

She just wants to make sure she can still get attention from other guys, make sure other guys still find her sexy so they don't mention the b/f thing until the guy makes a move.

Not saying it's nice to do. It's a sneaky manoever but feeds the girls ego everytime, too bad the only one who loses is they guy who's hitting on her.
    god women should all major in pyscology because they're all psycos. I dont think even they know why they do the things they do. dont get me wrong every now and then a good one will come along but sh!t you gotta go throu 1000 women before you find that one.

god women should all major in pyscology because they're all psycos. I dont think even they know why they do the things they do. dont get me wrong every now and then a good one will come along but sh!t you gotta go throu 1000 women before you find that one.
    every chick is psycho,especially the smokin hot ones with big racks, estrogen sucks

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Hot chicks know guys will do just about anything to attain chicks like them and when they drop the bf bomb it FUBAR's our mission and hers is a mission accomplished with decorations. Then this forces the guys to fly around trying to find a target of oportunity and will sometimes return to base and do sumthing he wished he hadnt. And we keep going back for more.

Quote Originally Posted by NIU ROTC
    Hot chicks know guys will do just about anything to attain chicks like them and when they drop the bf bomb it FUBAR's our mission and hers is a mission accomplished with decorations. Then this forces the guys to fly around trying to find a target of oportunity and will sometimes return to base and do sumthing he wished he hadnt. And we keep going back for more.
    what really sucks is it was almost 1o when her bf got there, it was too late to try and find another, the kook came to her rescue

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty

I was a little confused by this thread cause I always thought that once they start touching you and what not, you are in. I heard she turned him down even after buying him drinks. I was trying to figure out why should waste her time like that if she wasnt interested.
    The whole "knowing she still has it" thing makes a lot of sense. I will have to know to look for that in the girl sometime.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I like your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I was a little confused by this thread cause I always thought that once they start touching you and what not, you are in. I heard she turned him down even after buying him drinks. I was trying to figure out why should waste her time like that if she wasnt interested.
    The whole "knowing she still has it" thing makes a lot of sense. I will have to know to look for that in the girl sometime.
    what the F*CK, she bought me drinks, feeling my arms and stomach, we were talking the whole night, i mean she was totally into me, then the kook showed up, this chick might be super psycho or super slutty, oh yes, i am going back there

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    I do have to say that this girl took it too far by the whole touching him thing, usually when a girl wants to "make sure she still has it" it is kept to just verbal flirting...not physical contact. Thats usually enough for the girl to know a man still finds her attractive and it doesn't have to go any further.

On the other hand.......I know of several girls who are married in so called happy relationships, I've been out with them at clubs a few times and all I'll say is......you would NEVER know they were married by their actions. They would be all over guys at times.....FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT....only to turn them down at the very end.

So what can I say.....some girls are dogs, not psycho necessarily, they know what they're doing but they can be dogs, worse than some men.

if you would have saw us, you would think that she was my chick and we came together, she knew what she was doing, next time i see her im gonna be like WTF, how could you pass this up, hehehe

if you would have saw us, you would think that she was my chick and we came together, she knew what she was doing, next time i see her im gonna be like WTF, how could you pass this up, hehehe
    just rip off your shirt in front of her and do you best Macho Man Randy Savage impression and be like "Ooooh Yeah!"

Well guys do the same thing. Im kinda impressed that there are girls like that out there.
    The basic things to look for are physical contact and her body solely positioned towards you. They usually dont realize they are doing it. The slight touch on the arm during a laugh, etc. Her body is positioned so that nothing else can interfer with her interaction with the guy.

The only other thing I can think of is "she didnt expect her boyfriend to show up"
    And once he did, she had to play good girl again. It might have been that voice mail saying "I might show up at the club later" So maybe it was a 50 50 chance he showed and ruined the game.

just rip off your shirt in front of her and do you best Macho Man Randy Savage impression and be like "Ooooh Yeah!"
    i was drunk enough to do it last night too, if i only know now what i knew then

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Man, what happened to the days where you could throw a drink in the boyfriend's face and say "Step outside..." Everyone's all sensitive now. Pfffff...

alabama is offline Associate Member
    then break out a slim jim lol but all i can say is when superman got their u got cock blocked

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Man, what happened to the days where you could throw a drink in the boyfriend's face and say "Step outside..." Everyone's all sensitive now. Pfffff...
    beleive me it came up, i was with like 10 other people, and a few of them are cage fighters, so they were trying to fire me up, it was weird because she saw him the second he walked in the door, but she didnt look surprised to see him, i should have just went over and punk him out in front of his chick,but then i thought that if i see her again, she might hold a grudge against me, she told me she goes there a lot, so i think i will see her again

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Yeah you dont want to ruin it with her right away.. Although, it would be fun to kick the guy's ass in front of his girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Yeah you dont want to ruin it with her right away.. Although, it would be fun to kick the guy's ass in front of his girlfriend.
    i know, but he was 120 pounds soaking wet, but there is nothing worse then getting your ass kicked in front of your chick, but then she might have felt bad for him and give him some extra lovin

i should have just went over and punk him out in front of his chick
    Alright. Now Im glad you got shot down. Cant have something so your next idea would be to punk her boyfriend just because you didnt get her. Thats very grown up, mature and civil.

Alright. Now Im glad you got shot down. Cant have something so your next idea would be to punk her boyfriend just because you didnt get her. Thats very grown up, mature and civil.
    but i didnt, and he was to small for me to do that, i know its not his fault that his chick is like that, she was probably spending his money on me, so i should have went over and said thank you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information