Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member

A Foul feminine odor Q

I don't mean to ruin anyone's dinner, but has anyone encountered a girl who had less than desirable odor where the sun don't shine? I dont understand. I met this gal who seemed seemingly clean, yet when those panties came off, I about puked due to the foul stench... Are they so oblivous to their smell? Laziness?? Have some sort of problem with acid levels in their kootch? For the record I am NOT going to ever see her again

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Maybe shes just a nasty hoe? **** it bro, put on your gas mask and hit that cave tuna.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    clams

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    some are just juicier than others.....

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Could be all kinda things , period stuff, yiest infection, or she gets around a bit or hot weather. Those things aren't perfume factories for sure! My wife won't let me near her after a hot day w/out a shower.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    just a nasty ho my man!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Tartar sauce works well in these cases. Apply liberally then .

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Its a bacteria build up problem. She needs some vagasil or whatever the hell else they use for that. Then youll be in like flynn.

i hope it doesnt burn when you pee

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    She could have been a gusher Bro...I had a girl who smelled a little "wild" down there and when she came I thought she had pissed on me. It smelled like goats milk and was sticky. all I could think about was being slimed by one of those ghosts in ghost busters...lol

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It could be very natural for her. My problem with odour is...do they not smell it themselves? Do they think it is acceptable. I would be embarassed.

I have 2 solutions.

1. Play with her pussy..then take your finger and play with her facial lips. Let her know what it smells like. It can be a subtle hint.

2. Take a greasy dump in the morning...and don't shower all day. At night get her to give you head...sit there with your legs wide open...let her smell some evil! Maybe that will clue her in about smells.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Lmfaooooooooooooooooo @ Mbh

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    It could be very natural for her. My problem with odour is...do they not smell it themselves? Do they think it is acceptable. I would be embarassed.

I have 2 solutions.

1. Play with her pussy..then take your finger and play with her facial lips. Let her know what it smells like. It can be a subtle hint.

2. Take a greasy dump in the morning...and don't shower all day. At night get her to give you head...sit there with your legs wide open...let her smell some evil! Maybe that will clue her in about smells.
    LMFAO

scottvette is offline New Member
    it stunk that bad and you still did it ? I hope you after!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    This one time...i hadnt showered for two days...i worked two 9 hour shifts straight cooking in a 90 degree kitchen....And this stupid hizzy still came back and gave me head....I could smell my ass ...i cant imagine what it smelled like to her.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    Lollll

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    i remember this girl once that i ate out in highschool, she used to come over after school and she smelled like sauteed onions kinda like when u drive by burger king and can smell the onions outside

Man I thought I was sick in tha head...Dayum

mass junkie is offline banned

I have 2 solutions.

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    THE DIRTIER THE BETTER!!!

OHHH YAHHHH

ohh gawd, I nearly yacked those bad mussels from the other night nearly came up again.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Tartar sauce works well in these cases. Apply liberally then .
    And plenty of lemon.

Juice a go-go is offline Junior Member

I have 2 solutions.

That is PRICELESS

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    This one time...i hadnt showered for two days...i worked two 9 hour shifts straight cooking in a 90 degree kitchen....And this stupid hizzy still came back and gave me head....I could smell my ass ...i cant imagine what it smelled like to her.

WICKED

thats sooo raunchy makes me wanna do that shat to my woman.

(here .... EAT THIS BITCH)

NICE...

nothin like the ripe smell of asche in the morn.

Worst part of it is...I used solution #1. She didn't feel like playing much that night. She was much better the next time we played.

Worst part of it is...I used solution #1. She didn't feel like playing much that night. She was much better the next time we played.

WERD......

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member

I have 2 solutions.

your bro crack me up. i salute you

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    She more than likely has an infection get her to the doc

Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    Oh my god all this reminds me of this girl i got to know good then she wanted me to come over for awhile and things lead to another and as i was pulling down her panties the smael oh my god the smell it was horrible! this was my first time to do the tubesteak boogie so i thought it was the way it was supose to be but then as i went down there it was so bad i puked in my mouth some without her knowing(luckly the music was on so the sound of the puke coming up my throat got drowed out) i went down there and fingered her some and when i pulled out my fingers i had all this white mucus type shiit on my fingers kind of like white chalk (whaever the hell that was) i was so fucing grossed out i got up and made up some excuse why i didnt feel right about doing this yet! and the thing was she was hot as well, i feel sorry tfor the poor dude that has ate that ****!

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    It could be any number of things causing this problem… these are the two most common factors other than just plain nasty…

Vaginitis

Vaginitis, or inflammation of the vagina, is an extremely common gynecological problem. Some types of vaginitis occur because of irritation from tampons, tight clothing, or frequent douching. Other types develop as a side effect of birth control pills or treatment with antibiotics, which may encourage fungal infections.

Two types of vaginitis, however, can be transmitted sexually: Bacterial Vaginosis is caused by an overgrowth of several bacteria; Trichomoniasis is caused by a one-celled organism called a protozoon. Trichomoniasis is a parasitic infection most often transmitted through sexual activity. The parasite, TRICHOMONAS VAGINALIS, lives in moist, dark parts of the body. Any sexually active person can be infected with trich, although it's more common in females.

Although these infections do not carry dire consequences, they do cause burning, itching, discharge, and foul odor, in advanced stages abundant and frothy vaginal discharge ranging in color from gray to green to yellow, with a watery to milky consistency and should certainly be treated.

In either case, it is important for both sexual partners to be treated at the same time. Men may harbor these organisms without showing any symptoms. Unless both partners are cured, the couple could keep passing the problem back and forth.

AnabolicAlien Guest

vaginas...

first of all, vaginas are my friends.

second... i think they all stink. even the ones that don't have a really strong odor. i don't like to eat girls out that much unless they're really hot.

if you want it to smell better make sure she trims it down real low for one. lots of pubes will make it smell worse and no one likes 70's looking pussy. you can also make her shower and clean it before you go at it.

clean that pussy! it doesn't clean itself!!!

E.T.

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by bmf2
    It could be any number of things causing this problem… these are the two most common factors other than just plain nasty…

Vaginitis

Vaginitis, or inflammation of the vagina, is an extremely common gynecological problem. Some types of vaginitis occur because of irritation from tampons, tight clothing, or frequent douching. Other types develop as a side effect of birth control pills or treatment with antibiotics, which may encourage fungal infections.

Two types of vaginitis, however, can be transmitted sexually: Bacterial Vaginosis is caused by an overgrowth of several bacteria; Trichomoniasis is caused by a one-celled organism called a protozoon. Trichomoniasis is a parasitic infection most often transmitted through sexual activity. The parasite, TRICHOMONAS VAGINALIS, lives in moist, dark parts of the body. Any sexually active person can be infected with trich, although it's more common in females.

Although these infections do not carry dire consequences, they do cause burning, itching, discharge, and foul odor, in advanced stages abundant and frothy vaginal discharge ranging in color from gray to green to yellow, with a watery to milky consistency and should certainly be treated.

In either case, it is important for both sexual partners to be treated at the same time. Men may harbor these organisms without showing any symptoms. Unless both partners are cured, the couple could keep passing the problem back and forth.
    Im gonna go throw up now...lol

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    first of all, vaginas are my friends.

second... i think they all stink. even the ones that don't have a really strong odor. i don't like to eat girls out that much unless they're really hot.

E.T.

yeah, I wont eat out a girl unless she's at least an 8 on the scale. (1-10)
    even then, it's not the best tasting thing in the world. But any girl worth her salt should not have a stinky cum dumpster.

this chick made the WIERDEST moaning sounds too, almost like she was crying.. I even had to ask her if she was alright, lol... crazy ****. That was, hands down, the raunchiest thing i smelled since high school!

RATM is offline Senior Member

I have 2 solutions.

it seems like everyday i read something that is so hilarious that i dont think anything will top it, but that my friend is THE funniest thing i have ever read on here!!!

well done!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    she has to see a obgynecologist and get it cleaned. sounds like a yeast infection.

I must confess I've smelled a spoiled milk tuna crotch.

My children...spread the Gospel of the Money Boss Hustla.

ALL HAIL MBH AND HIS INFINITE WISDOM!!

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Well, the one plus is that it sounds like bacterial vaginosis which is actually relatively common. Since you really don't know her, on the PLUS side for you, it is not "truly" sexually transmitted. By this I mean, they are few to no reported cases of a women passing this on to her male partner...so even if by chance you and her did engage in intercourse before smelling the odor you wouldn't have much need to worry.

In regards to her, or any other women reading this...symptoms of bacterial vaginosis are a grayish vaginal discharge that is foul smelling and rarely itchy. Usually taking an antibiotic like clindamycin usually is all thats needed to rectify the situation....not a big deal
    Last edited by HeartDocMD; 07-16-2004 at 09:53 AM.

ralphhhhhhhh

I hate it when you get a chick and she is really hot and your doing her doggie and a nasty smell develops

AnabolicAlien Guest

na bro

na bro...

what's worse is when your banging 'em from behind and you start getting those loud pussy farts as air starts building up in there. had this girl the other night and i swear she was going to pop my dick off. actually had to put my thumb in her ass while i was screwing her to make sure none of those farts were from the ass. didn't get a foul odor though.

E.T.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

I have 2 solutions.

That's just wrong...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information