Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member

who else does the annual phone clean out?

am i the only one? every now and then when im in a pissy mood and numerous girls just fall way short of my expectations i look at my phone book in my cell phone and delete numerous women from it. i figure these girls arent worth being friends with and im not gonna be getting any azz from them, so why should they take up space in my phone? anyone ever do this, or am i the only weirdo on the planet. i am definatly just gonna concentrate on the gym and just forget about women, cause i definatly feel they are a waste of my emotions. maybe im just too judgemental but when i first meet a girl i look at 2 things, does she smoke, and how often does she drink. after that who knows what happens, but after a short while after meeting a girl, i feel they arent worth my time lol.

boy ive gotta be the most miserable person on AR, i think i should have that custom title lol "AR's most miserable member"

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Na. always keep them on the back burner never know when someday down the road you could have no choice but to put it to them

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    When I got my new phone I only put about half the numbers in it from my old one. Im the same way with smoking but Im seein this new chick that smokes and doesnt work out at all. Shes got a killer body tho. Its just for the summer so well see how it pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    When I got my new phone I only put about half the numbers in it from my old one. Im the same way with smoking but Im seein this new chick that smokes and doesnt work out at all. Shes got a killer body tho. Its just for the summer so well see how it pans out.
    well i dont take the girls numbers out if they smoke, if they smoke i probably wont put them in the phone to begin with, or they will definatly just be friends, i cant stand kissing a chick that smokes. its f-cking gross

Juice a go-go is offline Junior Member
    How about when you do the annual clean out, you cant remember half women in there or what they look like that me

Quote Originally Posted by Juice a go-go
    How about when you do the annual clean out, you cant remember half women in there or what they look like that me
    na i clean out so much that its only like a week later that they are out

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i clean my phone with rubbing alcohol to get rid of all the ear cheese

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Don't feel bad JC. I cleaned mine out today too. And for the same reasons.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    JC, I have done the same thing numerous times

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    who here changes there number all the time? im constantly giving out the wrong number because it changes so **** much! i want to be able to get a hold of them not the other way around...

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    chicks uauslly get deleted after i drunk dial them, needless to say, i have very few numbers left

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devourer
    who here changes there number all the time? im constantly giving out the wrong number because it changes so **** much! i want to be able to get a hold of them not the other way around...

Not me, i've had my same cell number for 6 years

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Not me, i've had my same cell number for 6 years
    they got nothin better to do then stalk ya in iowa. numbers dont last long if you want peace and quiet.

well i just get pissed cause it seems no matter what i girls always disapoint me after a while, maybe i have high expectations or im just old fashioned but i hate how most girls i meet are a freaking let down. i think im just gonna go on a year long cycle get soo big that girls are just scared of me and leave it at that.

by the way, where's my custom title "AR's most miserable member"

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont. My phone usually breaks a few times a year and i have to recollect my phone book everytime. In which case any girls that were on there that i dont talk to anymore apparently dont get put back on.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    am i the only one? every now and then when im in a pissy mood and numerous girls just fall way short of my expectations i look at my phone book in my cell phone and delete numerous women from it. i figure these girls arent worth being friends with and im not gonna be getting any azz from them, so why should they take up space in my phone? anyone ever do this, or am i the only weirdo on the planet. i am definatly just gonna concentrate on the gym and just forget about women, cause i definatly feel they are a waste of my emotions. maybe im just too judgemental but when i first meet a girl i look at 2 things, does she smoke, and how often does she drink. after that who knows what happens, but after a short while after meeting a girl, i feel they arent worth my time lol.

boy ive gotta be the most miserable person on AR, i think i should have that custom title lol "AR's most miserable member"
    i always keep em for future reference.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Stop only looking at women who are eye candy. Get past the I want a chick who looks like Jessica Simpson who doesn't smoke, isn't a whore, is intelligent, etc. Look for women who will make a good wife forget about bar stars, strippers and party girls. They might look good all dolled up but its just a hassle in pretty packaging.

well i just get pissed cause it seems no matter what i girls always disapoint me after a while, maybe i have high expectations or im just old fashioned but i hate how most girls i meet are a freaking let down. i think im just gonna go on a year long cycle get soo big that girls are just scared of me and leave it at that.

by the way, where's my custom title "AR's most miserable member"

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

Bro not to be a smartass, keep those numbers go out with those girls to get other girls. When you go out with girls even just friends it proves to other girls you are a comodity worth having. I have a whole list of girls that I will never put in the sack but I go out with them to meet other women, works like a charm

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Bro not to be a smartass, keep those numbers go out with those girls to get other girls. When you go out with girls even just friends it proves to other girls you are a comodity worth having. I have a whole list of girls that I will never put in the sack but I go out with them to meet other women, works like a charm
    oh yeah i have them girls, its these other girls that piss me off lol

oh yeah i have them girls, its these other girls that piss me off lol
    Cool enough then pimp it

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Yeah I clean mine out once a month. I dont come crawling back to any girl, so if her number's gone, I could care if she's dead or not. Dead in my mind anyway. Also block the AIM name.

And you said you were the most miserable member on AR.. lol..

I'm just waiting to get a serious girlfriend until I'm happy with myself and confident enough that I can get a very hot one. You know some guys are like "D@mn dude I'd give anything to go out with a girl like that", Well I am giving everything when I kill myself in the gym every day. Itll all pay off soon.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    i just lose my phone once a year...seems to have the same effect

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

I have to do that atleast monthly the way I piss off women!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I thought all you muscle heads like high maintenance women!

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Stop only looking at women who are eye candy. Get past the I want a chick who looks like Jessica Simpson who doesn't smoke, isn't a whore, is intelligent, etc. Look for women who will make a good wife forget about bar stars, strippers and party girls. They might look good all dolled up but its just a hassle in pretty packaging.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I like them to look high maintennance but not actually be high mainttenance.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I like them to look high maintennance but not actually be high mainttenance.
    soooo true, just as long as they dont smoke lol. thats the biggest pet peve i have lol

Thread Information