Thread: i need to vent!

eggplant is offline Member

i need to vent!

i justed won my weight class in my first show..and since then..people have been discussing and talking **** about me..whether i'm on roids..etc etc..some even concluded that i cycled for many years! that's really absurd! i guess people are just jealous..i'm not a naturally big guy..i weighed 136 pounds onstage...if i really juiced..wouldn't i be much more larger? i've been training for 4 years naturally...and i supposed i'm now at my highest genetic potential..and i gotta thank all you guys here who helped me..ever since i started as a newbie here..with sound diet advices..swolecat,mike_xxl,lean me out...etc..to name some of you guys..i guess i have to be really honoured to be looked upon as to taking drugs! let them talk **** ..and i will just be a better person..constantly learning and helping others...3 cheers to AR

helios is offline Associate Member
    Brush ya shoulders off pimp. Congratulations on the win

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    tell them to go f-ck off and tell them to stop drinking the hateraid. i used to get comments like that all the time before i did a cycle. it annoyed the sh-t out of me. now i just dont give a f-ck. I AM GONNA CYCLE and im gonna get sooo freaking big that every boy and girl in the gym knows im on roids. that way they well be scared and stay the F-CK away from me. props on the win though bro

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    just like jcstomber said f*** them all, all some people do is hate, i like ur theory bro, get so freakn big so everyone just stay the f**** away

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    now i just dont give a f-ck. I AM GONNA CYCLE and im gonna get sooo freaking big that every boy and girl in the gym knows im on roids.
    No $hit dude... i LOVE the mindset i have right now. I want to get so big people dont even ask anymore they just assume.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i wouldnt pay heed to them they are just sour-graping, naturally. at the end of the day you won. you are the winner you should be proud of that.

yea..i'm just gonna get better day after day..jcstomper..i like that "hateraid"..i assumed it originated from "gatoraid"? haha...i liked that theory too.."im gonna get sooo freaking big that every boy and girl in the gym knows im on roids."... let all these sour grapers talk..while we trained and get bigger and better everyday..one day..they will not talk anymore.."they will be dumbfounded when they see you..bigger..freakier!" train hard my iron brothers!

spoon..how was your cutter by the way? or are you done cutting?

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    you should invest in one of these t-shirts!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i need to vent!-steroidss.jpg  

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i love that shirt. i almost bough cause i get asked all the time, What are u on. **** even beofre i did a cycle i got it all the ****ing time. " u cant be that strong and big naturall, u have to be juicing." if they dont believe me i tell them to suck a afat baby's balls

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    actually f-ck that shirt get this one instead. then people will just leave ya alone lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i need to vent!-juice.jpg  

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Envy is a terrible thing........for them. Just remember, you are awesome, you've worked hard to get where you are at. YOU know what you've done and what you haven't. You are right with yourself and the rest of them can kiss your left and right cheek.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    hateraid, lol

those tees are so cool...lol

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Get used it now, because if you continue w/this lifestyle, people are going to be asking you that year after year.

~SC~

Thread Information