anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

job at vitamin store..

hey guys, i decided to take the summer off from work to enjoy it and focus on lifting all summer.. money is not a problem, but i was offererd a job at a local vitamin shop working just a few hours on the weekends..seems cool and easy, i especially like the fact that im interested and know a decent amount bout the product.... you think i should take the job for now??

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Yeah go for it. You should get some narly discounts too.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey man..

hey man... it's your life, but let me tell you i've been off from work for 2 months now and i'm going nuts. i took until september off while i figure out what to do and i really wish i hadn't.

i thought i'd just do the same thing as you which was focus on bodybuilding but even doing it four hours a day you don't know what to do with the rest of the time. i spend so much time working out and it still seems like i'd be better off with a job.

i'd take the job for the extra cash. sounds simple enough, you might get deals on stuff, and it'll keep you from getting bored. you might even want to consider selling steroids behind the counter.

E.T.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya it sounds like a good idea, i was thinking that i would print up the info for my NASM certification and study it while im there.. it seems like the guy that works there only reads magazines all day.. i havnt been motivated enough to study while being lazy at home so it may help...

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Go for it.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    hey guys, i decided to take the summer off from work to enjoy it and focus on lifting all summer.. money is not a problem, but i was offererd a job at a local vitamin shop working just a few hours on the weekends..seems cool and easy, i especially like the fact that im interested and know a decent amount bout the product.... you think i should take the job for now??

how do u take the summer off from work, when u are still working...oh and take the job it will the easiest money u will ever make

Thread Information