Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482

    Stab me from the front next time, not the back

    Last nite at a swim meet I met a girl that used to be interested in an ex-friend of mine. (Lindsey = new girl, ex-friend = Mike)

    I say ex-friend because I am dating his ex-gf (Jen) that he is apparantly still in love with and he can not live with that. Mike is dating some college cheerleader/model now (Christy) and seems more into the whole trophy relationship now.

    Anyway, he has been jealous of me ever since he found out I am with Jen, and has tried to sabotage us along the way several times without success. The 3-some story got to him somehow and I thought he was going to jump off a bridge.

    As I am leaving, Lindsey asks me for my phone # so we can all get together at a bar last nite, so I give it to her. I leave to go change and get ready for the night, and call her when I am leaving for the bar.

    I arrive at the bar and we regroup, and conversation begins, finally leading to Lindsey telling me about the ancient crush she had on Mike and how she thinks he is a loser now. Back then, he invited both of them out at the same time and made them both uncomfortable since it was like he was on a date with both of them.

    So she is telling me this, and I am just listening when Lindsey says "Mike tells me you are dating an ex of his, but you treat her like **** and she doesn't deserve it. What is the deal?"

    I scramble and tell her that Mike has always been jealous of me and that he is a compulsive liar. I have never treated any girl I am with like ****, but Mike thinks that for some reason.

    I was livid because Lindsey has half a brain and is very attractive (definitely an overall 10 in my book), but Mike seems to have ruined it. She was interested in me up to hearing that, however I don't know now.

    I want to invite Lindsey to the Reds game I have tix for this Saturday or take her to dinner or something, but I am still of involved with Jen still. I don't want this to be an official date, but I like hanging out with new girls and getting to know them.

    I feel like if I invite her, Mike will lie to Jen about me going on a date and all hell will break loose. Jen would NOT approve of me taking out another girl either, so that makes this difficult.

    Christy was trying to convince me that if I was even considering taking Lindsey out that I shouldn't be with Jen.

    Do I tiptoe around and take Lindsey out without Mike or Christy knowing, or do I just forget about this since it seems only bad can happen? Circumstances will change for the worst in a few weeks and I need companionship of some kind to remain sane. I think Lindsey would make good company, but I have no idea what I really want at this point. I am getting bogged down in my relationship with Jen and I feel like I am holding myself back from too much **** that I shouldn't.

    BTW, I would lay the pipe better than Mario or Luigi with this girl.

  2. #2
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Hit it bro pimp it

  3. #3
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    You give her a ring? No? I thought so...

  4. #4
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    I WOULD, but I don't want this to blow up in my face.

    I am worried that even thinking of taking her out is a sign I shouldn't be with Jen, but I am confused.

    Jen moves to Atlanta August 7th to begin her new job, and I will remain in Cincinnati indefinitely with my job.

    I will not chase her or plan so far in advance that I am driving myself insane, but I can see myself with her if we made it that far.

    I just feel like I am trapped here between my heart and my mind. Mind says wtf are you doing, cut her loose, and heart says stay the course.

    And dick is telling me to bone Lindsey.

    This is so convoluted now...

  5. #5
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Kick Mike's ass... this dude shouldnt be talking $hit unless he wants to start some of it.

  6. #6
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    I need a program to follow along on this was Daem! You'd like to see "X" but you're currently seeing "Y". "C", whom you're not dating (I think), says you can't date "X" because you're dating "Y". But "X" won't date you because she heard you were mean to "Y". Meanwhile, back on the farm, ex-boyfriend "D" is jelous you're dating his old "Y" and looks for any chance to foul things up for you.

    All right I think I have the solution............you'll have to move to another state.

    First hash things out with "Y" then if all is good ask "X" out to the game. "C" is right though, if you want to date another girl then you should solidify your relationship with "Y" and decide where you two stand..........forget all about "D", I don't think he'll date you.....he doesn't even like you. hahahahaha

  7. #7
    Ryanhallmark's Avatar
    Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,341
    Whoa Whoa..Did I read that right? The girl your with is moving in like 3 weeks...WTF take the new chick out on a date.

  8. #8
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    Whoa Whoa..Did I read that right? The girl your with is moving in like 3 weeks...WTF take the new chick out on a date.
    Yeah I know! I just caught that too... ( i read the names wrong, thought the other girl was moving...

  9. #9
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    lmfao jugg, i like the abbreviated version.

    i just called X and she has to decorate for a bridal shower tomorrow, so the game is out of the question.

    X seemed way excited about going to the game, and then remembered about the shower and it totally deflated her spirits a few minutes ago, so

    Is it overkill to call X again this afternoon and ask her out tonite? I feel like I should wait until at least after the game so I don't send an impression that I am overly interested or desperate.

    i feel like my life is a soap opera right now.

  10. #10
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    yes, my gf of 10 months + is moving away at the beginning of august hundreds of miles away.

    i really want to test the theory of something coming back if you let it go...

  11. #11
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Dude, you don't know it but you are setting up yourself for a breakup, with Lindsey as a backup. Guys don't hang with girls they don't want to lay it's a universal truth. You have no business going anywhere with this Lindsey alone or in a group if you are serious with your current realtionship. How would you like it if Jen was seeing some guy behind your back (and not telling you ) which is the same as lying. I'll bet you would go insanely barbaric.

  12. #12
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    yes, my gf of 10 months + is moving away at the beginning of august hundreds of miles away.

    i really want to test the theory of something coming back if you let it go...
    From my little experience, not all girls are boomerangs...I wish you the best my brutha! Now go tap that azz...

  13. #13
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Crap I missed the part about her moving ! I say you guys agree to an "open" relationship and see how it settles. My bad!

  14. #14
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Invite em all to a game of Raquetball...Daem style

  15. #15
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Invite em all to a game of Raquetball...Daem style
    lol.

    "how about we make a friendly little wager..."

  16. #16
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Crap I missed the part about her moving ! I say you guys agree to an "open" relationship and see how it settles. My bad!
    that is an interesting idea. what exactly do you mean?

    agree to be on good terms, but just not exclusive (free to see other people)?

    i don't think she would like it if she knew i was sleeping with other girls and still saying i love her...

  17. #17
    twosocks40's Avatar
    twosocks40 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    You give her a ring? No? I thought so...

    EXACTLY!


    -B

  18. #18
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Why do so many people know about your life???

    and yes.. if you are thinking you want to date another woman... you shouldn't be in a committed relationship with the other one..

    JMO



    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    Last nite at a swim meet I met a girl that used to be interested in an ex-friend of mine. (Lindsey = new girl, ex-friend = Mike)

    I say ex-friend because I am dating his ex-gf (Jen) that he is apparantly still in love with and he can not live with that. Mike is dating some college cheerleader/model now (Christy) and seems more into the whole trophy relationship now.

    Anyway, he has been jealous of me ever since he found out I am with Jen, and has tried to sabotage us along the way several times without success. The 3-some story got to him somehow and I thought he was going to jump off a bridge.

    As I am leaving, Lindsey asks me for my phone # so we can all get together at a bar last nite, so I give it to her. I leave to go change and get ready for the night, and call her when I am leaving for the bar.

    I arrive at the bar and we regroup, and conversation begins, finally leading to Lindsey telling me about the ancient crush she had on Mike and how she thinks he is a loser now. Back then, he invited both of them out at the same time and made them both uncomfortable since it was like he was on a date with both of them.

    So she is telling me this, and I am just listening when Lindsey says "Mike tells me you are dating an ex of his, but you treat her like **** and she doesn't deserve it. What is the deal?"

    I scramble and tell her that Mike has always been jealous of me and that he is a compulsive liar. I have never treated any girl I am with like ****, but Mike thinks that for some reason.

    I was livid because Lindsey has half a brain and is very attractive (definitely an overall 10 in my book), but Mike seems to have ruined it. She was interested in me up to hearing that, however I don't know now.

    I want to invite Lindsey to the Reds game I have tix for this Saturday or take her to dinner or something, but I am still of involved with Jen still. I don't want this to be an official date, but I like hanging out with new girls and getting to know them.

    I feel like if I invite her, Mike will lie to Jen about me going on a date and all hell will break loose. Jen would NOT approve of me taking out another girl either, so that makes this difficult.

    Christy was trying to convince me that if I was even considering taking Lindsey out that I shouldn't be with Jen.

    Do I tiptoe around and take Lindsey out without Mike or Christy knowing, or do I just forget about this since it seems only bad can happen? Circumstances will change for the worst in a few weeks and I need companionship of some kind to remain sane. I think Lindsey would make good company, but I have no idea what I really want at this point. I am getting bogged down in my relationship with Jen and I feel like I am holding myself back from too much **** that I shouldn't.

    BTW, I would lay the pipe better than Mario or Luigi with this girl.
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •