Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1
    Master Pain's Avatar
    Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    90

    This girl is a freak!!

    I signed up as member on one dating site (not currently no more) I got incontact with this one chick and we emailed quit a few times, we had alote of things in common thats why i continued to do so for like a week or so everynight until i finally got her pic and holy shiiiiiiit was she fat, totally the opposite from what her profile read thats for sure! i thought she did not want to post a pic because she was hot and new so then all i would want her for is her looks and not for her! then after she sent me her pic she strted going on and on about how she wants kids and would like to have em as soon as possible! (thats was enough right there to freak the **** out of me) i sent her an email saying nicely i met someone eles and called it quits (even though i did not meet anyone) just to get rid of her! i blocked her email addy but she is getting through to me anyway because she keeps opening new accounts to send me ****ed up messages! i would close down my email addy but then i would have to go through hundereds of sites to change it with them also so i still get my emails which would be a job all of it own.
    any ideas?? to lose this bitch???
    im lucky she dont know my last name and where i am from or i could guarantee she would be on my front step today.
    god some girls are freaks on dating sites, have any of you noticed how most of the womwn all claim to have all these extremely high paying jobs own homes have everything there is to have which im sure is a buch of bull for the majority!
    just on example here to tell ya! first i opened a profile with all the truth about me how much money i make and so on (did not get hardly no one to respond)
    next i changed my profile lieing about everything saying i make 100,000+ a year (then i got swamped with replys more than i could respond to)
    just goes to show ya women now days are out for the money and what you can do for em and what they can get from ya!

    all i have to say to those bitches is FUC YA ALL!!!......

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    706
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Pain
    I signed up as member on one dating site (not currently no more) I got incontact with this one chick and we emailed quit a few times, we had alote of things in common thats why i continued to do so for like a week or so everynight until i finally got her pic and holy shiiiiiiit was she fat, totally the opposite from what her profile read thats for sure! i thought she did not want to post a pic because she was hot and new so then all i would want her for is her looks and not for her! then after she sent me her pic she strted going on and on about how she wants kids and would like to have em as soon as possible! (thats was enough right there to freak the **** out of me) i sent her an email saying nicely i met someone eles and called it quits (even though i did not meet anyone) just to get rid of her! i blocked her email addy but she is getting through to me anyway because she keeps opening new accounts to send me ****ed up messages! i would close down my email addy but then i would have to go through hundereds of sites to change it with them also so i still get my emails which would be a job all of it own.
    any ideas?? to lose this bitch???
    im lucky she dont know my last name and where i am from or i could guarantee she would be on my front step today.
    god some girls are freaks on dating sites, have any of you noticed how most of the womwn all claim to have all these extremely high paying jobs own homes have everything there is to have which im sure is a buch of bull for the majority!
    just on example here to tell ya! first i opened a profile with all the truth about me how much money i make and so on (did not get hardly no one to respond)
    next i changed my profile lieing about everything saying i make 100,000+ a year (then i got swamped with replys more than i could respond to)
    just goes to show ya women now days are out for the money and what you can do for em and what they can get from ya!

    all i have to say to those bitches is FUC YA ALL!!!......

    Women love big,strong,bulky,overdeveloped,bulging out wallets...Dating is no more then organized prostitution.

  3. #3
    Spyder Guest
    either its really late on a friday afternoon, or i just cant read english anymore, but i couldnt read your post. ................ maybe its just me.

  4. #4
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Tell her you have hiv and herpes

  5. #5
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Pain
    all i have to say to those bitches is FUC YA ALL!!!......
    Q: what do women and condoms have in common?


















    A. both spend more time in your wallet than on your dick.


    sucks bro, welcome to 2004.

  6. #6
    Master Pain's Avatar
    Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Tell her you have hiv and herpes

    good idea bro I WILL! anything to get this freak off my email.

  7. #7
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Tell her you have hiv and herpes
    If that dont werk send that b!tch an email about how she lied and said she wasnt a fatass and how you want some one that wieghs less than you do.

  8. #8
    Master Pain's Avatar
    Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    90
    For me personally i would not have kids nor get married now days for any thing! women have the power and they know it hell there thought it in college and even high school and ther moms, dont get me wrong i like a little girl company if you know what i mean but fuc they can fuc you up bad if your blind to it.

  9. #9
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    did you really think there wouldn't be some sort of "catch" or shortcoming that makes internet daters resort to faceless communication?

    christ man, even the drunken bar slut is going to be less of a nutjob than the girl you meet over the net.


  10. #10
    Master Pain's Avatar
    Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    did you really think there wouldn't be some sort of "catch" or shortcoming that makes internet daters resort to faceless communication?

    christ man, even the drunken bar slut is going to be less of a nutjob than the girl you meet over the net.

    Your right there bro i totally agree with ya ! i will nevr screw with that crap agin dont need to anyhow i have better luck in gas stations and grocery stores..

  11. #11
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    1) Engagement Ring
    2) Wedding Ring
    3) Suffering



    Let me get outta this thread B 4 wifey comes.

    Nah, u gotta love who you are married to, and keep it interesting. When you lose that interest and fun, it's time to find it again!

    ~SC~

  12. #12
    TheOak182's Avatar
    TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    325
    <lol>

  13. #13
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Better yet....create a hotmail account with a female profile. Email her from that account telling her that you are your wife and that you found her address and emails through the spy software you have installed on the computer. From there you can go a few directions from....

    ...trust me I'm doing you a favor. He's been cheating on me for over a year now with poor pathetic women he meets on the net. I recently found out Im HIV positive and since he's the only man I've ever been with, I know he gave it to me. I should have known better than to marry my brother. I hope Im not too late to save you from the pain I've suffered.

    or

    ..... Biotch....I found your email info on my mans computer. I have tracked your IP address and I know where you live, what you drive and since you sent a picture of your fat ugly a$$, I know what you look like. If you don't stop contacting my man...what you look like now will be beauty queen compared to what your face will look like when Im done with you.

    Just a thought...

  14. #14
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Remind me never to piss you off!

    ~SC~

    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Better yet....create a hotmail account with a female profile. Email her from that account telling her that you are your wife and that you found her address and emails through the spy software you have installed on the computer. From there you can go a few directions from....

    ...trust me I'm doing you a favor. He's been cheating on me for over a year now with poor pathetic women he meets on the net. I recently found out Im HIV positive and since he's the only man I've ever been with, I know he gave it to me. I should have known better than to marry my brother. I hope Im not too late to save you from the pain I've suffered.

    or

    ..... Biotch....I found your email info on my mans computer. I have tracked your IP address and I know where you live, what you drive and since you sent a picture of your fat ugly a$$, I know what you look like. If you don't stop contacting my man...what you look like now will be beauty queen compared to what your face will look like when Im done with you.

    Just a thought...

  15. #15
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    You've only seen the surface of how evil I can be.....

    God willing....you'll never find out

  16. #16
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Better yet....create a hotmail account with a female profile. Email her from that account telling her that you are your wife and that you found her address and emails through the spy software you have installed on the computer. From there you can go a few directions from....

    ...trust me I'm doing you a favor. He's been cheating on me for over a year now with poor pathetic women he meets on the net. I recently found out Im HIV positive and since he's the only man I've ever been with, I know he gave it to me. I should have known better than to marry my brother. I hope Im not too late to save you from the pain I've suffered.

    or

    ..... Biotch....I found your email info on my mans computer. I have tracked your IP address and I know where you live, what you drive and since you sent a picture of your fat ugly a$$, I know what you look like. If you don't stop contacting my man...what you look like now will be beauty queen compared to what your face will look like when Im done with you.

    Just a thought...
    Dayumm

  17. #17
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Better yet....create a hotmail account with a female profile. Email her from that account telling her that you are your wife and that you found her address and emails through the spy software you have installed on the computer. From there you can go a few directions from....

    ...trust me I'm doing you a favor. He's been cheating on me for over a year now with poor pathetic women he meets on the net. I recently found out Im HIV positive and since he's the only man I've ever been with, I know he gave it to me. I should have known better than to marry my brother. I hope Im not too late to save you from the pain I've suffered.

    or

    ..... Biotch....I found your email info on my mans computer. I have tracked your IP address and I know where you live, what you drive and since you sent a picture of your fat ugly a$$, I know what you look like. If you don't stop contacting my man...what you look like now will be beauty queen compared to what your face will look like when Im done with you.

    Just a thought...
    Wow nice work.... That would do it

  18. #18
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    I thought so.....

  19. #19
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Hmmm he could always take her pic and create a profile on yahoo, list her in the member pages and pimp her out cheap. She'd be so busy with the emails ... she wouldn't have TIME to write back. Set up a paypal account, let em pay you discreetly. Hell what are they gonna do when they get ripped off....complain that they tried to hire a prostitute and got ripped?

  20. #20
    Diesel's Avatar
    Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mental Institution
    Posts
    2,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Better yet....create a hotmail account with a female profile. Email her from that account telling her that you are your wife and that you found her address and emails through the spy software you have installed on the computer. From there you can go a few directions from....

    ...trust me I'm doing you a favor. He's been cheating on me for over a year now with poor pathetic women he meets on the net. I recently found out Im HIV positive and since he's the only man I've ever been with, I know he gave it to me. I should have known better than to marry my brother. I hope Im not too late to save you from the pain I've suffered.

    or

    ..... Biotch....I found your email info on my mans computer. I have tracked your IP address and I know where you live, what you drive and since you sent a picture of your fat ugly a$$, I know what you look like. If you don't stop contacting my man...what you look like now will be beauty queen compared to what your face will look like when Im done with you.

    Just a thought...
    NICE! LOL

    D

  21. #21
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hmmm he could always take her pic and create a profile on yahoo, list her in the member pages and pimp her out cheap. She'd be so busy with the emails ... she wouldn't have TIME to write back. Set up a paypal account, let em pay you discreetly. Hell what are they gonna do when they get ripped off....complain that they tried to hire a prostitute and got ripped?

    You cany be serious Hun its to bad your on the wrong coast

  22. #22
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Hmmmm I'm in an evil mood today... must be from the lack of test .

    On that yahoo idea....you could link her up to all the great "interest" areas they have... some I can't even mention cause they scare me

  23. #23
    bubbathegut's Avatar
    bubbathegut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    PLZ dont IM me 4 Source's
    Posts
    754
    stick it in her booty

  24. #24
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    You cany be serious Hun its to bad your on the wrong coast
    Well....you could always relocate. I'm single, tall, blonde, DD breasts, have a good job (make over $100,000 a year) own my own house and I like anal

  25. #25
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    If that dont werk send that b!tch an email about how she lied and said she wasnt a fatass and how you want some one that wieghs less than you do.
    you know......... that's just cold.. maybe SOM is a fat person trapped in a thin body..

    Can't you love someone for themself... rather than for who they are???







































    life is too short to dance with ugly people................
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  26. #26
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    LOL Spy

  27. #27
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    You know on a serious note... maybe she can't help her weight etc. BUT she shouldn't be misrepresenting herself as what she isn't.

    And CPT on that note... I have to admit...I don't have DD's...they are EE's.

  28. #28
    Diesel's Avatar
    Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mental Institution
    Posts
    2,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Well....you could always relocate. I'm single, tall, blonde, DD breasts, have a good job (make over $100,000 a year) own my own house and I like anal

  29. #29
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    LOL Sorry I couldn't resist.

  30. #30
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Hey MasterPain....you didn't like my ideas????

  31. #31
    Master Pain's Avatar
    Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hey MasterPain....you didn't like my ideas????

    its done! i done it i sent her a email like i was my my wife and chewed her ass! she has not emailed me since thank god. or i mean thank you commandobarbi!

  32. #32
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    LOL you had it right the first time....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •