Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    She is definately unique, my nickname for her is psychotron (not to her face!)

The Bitch just called after 5 hrs MIA and said she was hanging today with the g.f. from work that is seeing that guy "friend " behind her husbands back. I talked to the other girl. It's still B.S. she said they told her to go early and she was running alll day with this chick blah, blah, blah.

read that over man.

If I was cheating on you ... ehhe anyways if I was, I would say the same thing. why? cause if the BF calls and she is with you or cannot talk to him then she can say ... well he called me for her. OR that if she ever needs to talk about what the supposed gf friend of her should do ... and what sort of things you would suggest for her gf then it gives her a clear indication of what not or to do with YOU.

see, she may be thinkin alot about this, especially with kids in the picture. She doesnt want you to go HAYWIRE and is trying to use the GF friend there as a way to not FULLY talk about it.. cause I am sure she wants to ... but cant cause you'll blow just like me and everyone else here has suggested. I would play spy on her.

and if you catch em, murder em both.... hard and fast blows with a axe.
    buts thats just me. ... ohhh yeah burn their carcasses after too .. and piss em out.

sorry ... dont do that... but friggen good luck man, and stay strong .. you got AR bros and sis's behind you!!!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut

Phunkophonic is offline Junior Member

Better For U

Bro are u maddly in love did u do somethin to piss her off
    if so, if not, nows your chance to get the hell out of there
    for better for worse seems like she dont care find yourself a couple of honeys and start havin the time of your life peace

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    All this talk of testing for cum?? Don't you guys use rubbers anymore? Anyway, Victor follow your gut feeling....It won't lie to you!

DO NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM THIS GUY, HIS MAKE-BELIEVE GIRLFRIEND WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Stay calm bro. Try to stay calm. And have her explain herself when youre alone with her tonight. Sounds really shady to me bro. She left her cell at home???? That is a dead give away that something shady is going on. WOMEN NEVER FORGET THEIR CELLPHONES UNLESS THEY ARE DOING SO INTENTIONALLY.

slizzut is offline Senior Member

No offense, but do you ever post anything useful? Or worth reading for that matter?

after hearing that i would leave your ass too.

Well if she's cheating I already have told her many times in the past if you wanna go, go but if you cheat I think I am capable of killing you and I f*ucking mean it! I don't go for that ****! We have six kids (blended family) been together for 5 yrs.

I took my ex-wife back to court myself and got custody of my son acting as my own atty. my wife is too stupid to do that if she tried **** I'd bury her in legal bills until she gave ME everything I wanted and begged for mercy. I AM PISSED!

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I'm sorry to hear this bro. Your head must be going in a million directions right now.

You said you have kids so while most guys here would say to slap the sh*t out of her I would hold off on that.

There are some things you need to do first.

1) Hide your gear somewhere other than the house.
    2) Check your bank accounts
    3) Get her cell phone and check for any numbers that look out of the ordinary or to frequent

From here you can do a couple of things:
    Find someone to watch the kids tonight and look for her.
    Or if she comes home, it may be better if the kids are not there anyway.
    If she does come home, DO NOT touch her! That is the last thing you need.

From this point, you have to play it by ear.....

D
    I would follow this advise.... and when she comes homes ask where she was... she will probably give you a b.S story, but pretend you believe it... if in fact she is cheating on you, she will do it again, so you will have plenty of time to follow her again in the future, or have a P.I do it for you.
    You also have to think, this is the first time she's done this, what's the big deal.
    Last thing you want to do is blow up, and touch her... keep it cool, get all the facts together... why kill her ? i think it's better to get all the facts , and see if she's actually cheating, cause then you can take it to court, and leave her with nothing... this just happen to a friend of mine, and he got a P.I on the wife, once he had what he needed, he showed her the pictures, asked her to leave his house, called the cops because she did not want to leave, went to court with every thing he had, and kept everything they owned.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    cell phones are like vibrators to women

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    So how are things with the wife bro? Hope it all turned out ok.

Here is how I would have handled it but this is just me:
    1) pissed off for sure but would have never let her know.
    2) when she got home I would have asked her how work was. If she said good I would say...Pack your **** and get out you lieing bitch.
    3) if she would have said that she got out early and went and hung out with her friend then you would have a better feeling that she isn't cheating. Because she told you the truth. Then from there you can have a talk about how you feel about that woman and how you would rather she didn't hang out with her as she is cheating on her husband.

Again that is just me but all in all bro I really hope you are doing ok. Family problems are the hardest d amn thing to deal with. To much emotion envolved. Hang tuff bro. If you need to chat PM me.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    No offense, but do you ever post anything useful? Or worth reading for that matter?
    Then he has to quote himself.
    Bubba...1victor wants our help and support. Take your immature posts and games somewhere else. Shhhh...adults are talking.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    We need an update Bro!!!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah for real, any more news for us

Lord is offline Junior Member
    was nearly in the same boat as you a while ago. hows it going bro? i would like to know whats she did.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I don't think she's cheating! If she was, she wouldn't leave her cell at home, she just wants some attention so she wants you to think she is cheating!

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Then he has to quote himself.

Bubba...1victor wants our help and support. Take your immature posts and games somewhere else. Shhhh...adults are talking.

So funny to read his post history almost every post is or some type of immature comment that is compeltely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Sorry not trying to hijack this thread..

I hope everything works out for you 1vic.

He's either Hoss, Barbarian, or Calipso. Immature!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I'm sorry to hear this bro. Your head must be going in a million directions right now.

You said you have kids so while most guys here would say to slap the sh*t out of her I would hold off on that.

There are some things you need to do first.

1) Hide your gear somewhere other than the house.
    2) Check your bank accounts
    3) Get her cell phone and check for any numbers that look out of the ordinary or to frequent

From here you can do a couple of things:
    Find someone to watch the kids tonight and look for her.
    Or if she comes home, it may be better if the kids are not there anyway.
    If she does come home, DO NOT touch her! That is the last thing you need.

From this point, you have to play it by ear.....

D

yep, protect you damm bank account. we dont need another thread telling us my wife took me for 82k and to blow it off as a loss.

check her celly or read through that detailed statement you get ever month.

drop your gear off at your buddy's house
    abstrack@protonmail.com

You guys are too soft thats why your women don't respect you. The females I mess with wouldn't even think about cheating on me if I committed to them, which I won't, because they would be to pre-occupied trying to find out if I was cheating, and I would be. It's ashamed to say it, but relationships are a game. You can be the winner or the pussy loser and I'll be boning your wife.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Scary thought..........I hope it's not true!

Elizabeth is offline Female Member
    Has she came home yet?
    My wife is a flake anyway but she calle this a.m. at work and gave me an earful of B.S. about nothing. She was supposed to go to work at 1:00 she left at 11:00 went somewhere, showed up at work said she was sick and now she is not at work and the kids thought she was at work , she left her cell phone at home. I need some seroius input on this, not stupid replys.

I don't care how mad you get when you lie to your husband, your, employer, and your kids that just F*cking wrong! I don't know what to think. How would you handle this one? Serious responses please.
    The gym is my church as my dumbell is my pillow!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, wtf, this is more nail-biting than the wifey's 1:00 p.m. soap opera!!

~SC~

Yeah, last night when I got home from work she was home and my son said she was upstairs in our bedroom waiting for an argument. I walked in and sat on the bed and didn't say anything. So she says let's get it over with. I said what do you mean? She said I know your gonna start a fight so let's just get it over with.
    THEN I HIT HER BETWEEN THE EYES WITH A CURVEBALL!

I said I'm not gonna fight with you. I was worried sick all day, it's not like you to do this. I've got a migrane from it. I just want you to know that I was worried because I love you and I am dissapointed, what you did was not right. And then I shut my mouth.

She looked stunned cause she was ready for an argument, eventually apologized, and had a reasonable explanation. I'm just gonna keep tryin to be the best husband and father I can. If she screws me over at least I'll know it was her and not me.

Sorry to pry...what was her explanation? She seemed very defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Sorry to pry...what was her explanation? She seemed very defensive.
    Yeah man, details.........sh*t............

~SC~

Awwwwww, your a little pussy cat . in the beginning of this thread you were bashing on her like no tomorrow and now your so sweet. Did she smack you in between the eyes with her curveball?
    Yeah, last night when I got home from work she was home and my son said she was upstairs in our bedroom waiting for an argument. I walked in and sat on the bed and didn't say anything. So she says let's get it over with. I said what do you mean? She said I know your gonna start a fight so let's just get it over with.
    THEN I HIT HER BETWEEN THE EYES WITH A CURVEBALL!

I said I'm not gonna fight with you. I was worried sick all day, it's not like you to do this. I've got a migrane from it. I just want you to know that I was worried because I love you and I am dissapointed, what you did was not right. And then I shut my mouth.

She looked stunned cause she was ready for an argument, eventually apologized, and had a reasonable explanation. I'm just gonna keep tryin to be the best husband and father I can. If she screws me over at least I'll know it was her and not me.

She said she was tired when she went in (put in 2 12hr days this week plus 8 on all the others and they weren't busy so her boss which is a G.F. of hers said take off. And then her boss says I'll take off to and then they went to lunch with her boss and her mother (which I confirmed) but her boss has been seeing a "friend" from the gym behind her husbands back (no sex yet supposedly) This guy is a good bro of mine and I don't trust this chick. Anyway my wife says she ended up dragging her over to some other single guys house (with her bosses mom) who was a cop and into bodybuilding and they spent who lnows how much time looking at this guys photos (claimed not to enjoy being there) and then went to her bosses moms house (remember her boss is a chick) for the afternoon. I feel like most of it is true but I don't trust her boss, she is nuts and a "bad influence" if you will.

Why was she so defensive though? I think you better keep an eye on her behaviour. Just my .02

No lie, I would of hit her in between the eyes literally. Not recommending that, but I would never let a female make a bitch out of me. Then I would make her tell me who shes ****ing and go beat the living **** out of him for trying to make me look like an ass. I'll go to jail to save my dignity.

She said she was tired when she went in (put in 2 12hr days this week plus 8 on all the others and they weren't busy so her boss which is a G.F. of hers said take off. And then her boss says I'll take off to and then they went to lunch with her boss and her mother (which I confirmed) but her boss has been seeing a "friend" from the gym behind her husbands back (no sex yet supposedly) This guy is a good bro of mine and I don't trust this chick. Anyway my wife says she ended up dragging her over to some other single guys house (with her bosses mom) who was a cop and into bodybuilding and they spent who lnows how much time looking at this guys photos (claimed not to enjoy being there) and then went to her bosses moms house (remember her boss is a chick) for the afternoon. I feel like most of it is true but I don't trust her boss, she is nuts and a "bad influence" if you will.

I've been to jail to save my dignity and it sucked!

Loz, off topic but the diet in there was great for cutting!

Talking

um sorry, but from a females aspect (shes lyeing to you), sorry to have to break that news but it is true and when you finally catch her with the ****, thank me later that I knew. I know how us girls work and how we lie, if you dont think she is lieing to you then someone obviously smacked you between the eyes.

I'm so happy that I dont have to deal with this crap it is so frusterating.

One of the reasons why I dont have to deal with this crap is because I'm not a lier.

Second, I love my baby and my baby loves me

oh another good point, if she was tired why didnt she come home to her husband and kids instead of hanging with a person that her husband doesnt trust, hanging at some guys place, looking at his pics that he's just showing her to get her or somebody in the sac??????????????????????
    Last edited by Elizabeth; 07-17-2004 at 02:36 PM.

Did you mean from a female's perspective?

If so, ****, do ya'll work together n sh*t?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth
    um sorry, but from a females aspect (shes lyeing to you), sorry to have to break that news but it is true and when you finally catch her with the ****, thank me later that I knew. I know how us girls work and how we lie, if you dont think she is lieing to you then someone obviously smacked you between the eyes.

Talking

Leave me alone!!!!

I'm blonde dag nabit!!!!

Cut me some slak
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Did you mean from a female's perspective?

If so, ****, do ya'll work together n sh*t?

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    wow bro, i hope it all works out, keep us posted..

check her panties for cum stains! I gave you the links. the kits only cost 25-50 bucks! You could also hire a P.I. not magnum P.I. because he might get steelo on your girl.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    She's lying bro.. If she wasn't she wouldn't be so defensive.. In addition, who goes to a guy's house to look at pictures of him? Let's be serious are you that gullible? Hire a P.I. and put the doubt to rest once and for all..

Also, bubba do you ever post anything worth reading, slizzut is right your a waste of bandwidth..

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    No lie, I would of hit her in between the eyes literally. Not recommending that, but I would never let a female make a bitch out of me. Then I would make her tell me who shes ****ing and go beat the living **** out of him for trying to make me look like an ass. I'll go to jail to save my dignity.
    I have to say you give the worst relationship advice. This is probably why you're single and have no Mrs. Lozgod. You brag about all of your women and talk about cheating. Just a heads up, not everyone cheats. It's probably just the ignorant chicken heads you're dating. Real WOMEN do not act like this.

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    Very good of you to try to give her the benefit of the doubt.... not that she deserved it.... it is sad that she feels such a need to lie...and worse that she would involve the kids by telling them she is waiting for an argument...however nice of her to at least not argue in front of them...

I am curious why she did not go home and rest if she was so tired that she couldn't work...I mean I can understand you still haft to eat lol but then you go get some much needed rest

Also you said she "(claimed not to enjoy being there)" then why didn't she leave or does she not drive... or where was her car...

I do wish you well...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information