Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    There needs to be more men like you Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I have to say you give the worst relationship advice. This is probably why you're single and have no Mrs. Lozgod. You brag about all of your women and talk about cheating. Just a heads up, not everyone cheats. It's probably just the ignorant chicken heads you're dating. Real WOMEN do not act like this.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Vic - I don't know you...but I like you. You handled it with class.

I hope it all works out for you. Some of the boys on this site could learn a lot from you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Yeah, last night when I got home from work she was home and my son said she was upstairs in our bedroom waiting for an argument. I walked in and sat on the bed and didn't say anything. So she says let's get it over with. I said what do you mean? She said I know your gonna start a fight so let's just get it over with.
    THEN I HIT HER BETWEEN THE EYES WITH A CURVEBALL!

I said I'm not gonna fight with you. I was worried sick all day, it's not like you to do this. I've got a migrane from it. I just want you to know that I was worried because I love you and I am dissapointed, what you did was not right. And then I shut my mouth.

She looked stunned cause she was ready for an argument, eventually apologized, and had a reasonable explanation. I'm just gonna keep tryin to be the best husband and father I can. If she screws me over at least I'll know it was her and not me.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Vic - I don't know you...but I like you. You handled it with class.

I hope it all works out for you. Some of the boys on this site could learn a lot from you.

yep, sure handled that **** better than I would have. I would have been changing the locks and putting boxes out on the front lawn
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to say you give the worst relationship advice. This is probably why you're single and have no Mrs. Lozgod.
    If I wanted a Mrs. Lozgod I could have on tomorrow. I dont want one. When you do what a woman wants they treat you exactly like what 1Victor is going through.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    If I wanted a Mrs. Lozgod I could have on tomorrow. I dont want one. When you do what a woman wants they treat you exactly like what 1Victor is going through.
    You seem very bitter.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You seem very bitter.
    You guys seem bitter about me posting this. Most of the guys like it and say it is somewhat true then there are guys that make comments like you did. I just assume you guys are haters or jealous. Get laid you'll feel better.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information