Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Angry My wife has disappeared!

My wife is a flake anyway but she calle this a.m. at work and gave me an earful of B.S. about nothing. She was supposed to go to work at 1:00 she left at 11:00 went somewhere, showed up at work said she was sick and now she is not at work and the kids thought she was at work , she left her cell phone at home. I need some seroius input on this, not stupid replys.

I don't care how mad you get when you lie to your husband, your, employer, and your kids that just F*cking wrong! I don't know what to think. How would you handle this one? Serious responses please.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Is this the first time??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This isn't a serious response, and I'm sorry, but perhaps Brian11 stole her?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    My wife is a flake anyway but she calle this a.m. at work and gave me an earful of B.S. about nothing. She was supposed to go to work at 1:00 she left at 11:00 went somewhere, showed up at work said she was sick and now she is not at work and the kids thought she was at work , she left her cell phone at home. I need some seroius input on this, not stupid replys.

I don't care how mad you get when you lie to your husband, your, employer, and your kids that just F*cking wrong! I don't know what to think. How would you handle this one? Serious responses please.
    On a serious note, it sounds like she's cheating.

Or she could simply be picking up items at the grocery store to make her feel better, only you can't call her because the celly is at home.

Keep calling home.

~SC~

mass junkie is offline banned
    Shouldnt you be out looking for her? You have my support but not much else I can do from here ya know....

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This isn't a serious response, and I'm sorry, but perhaps Brian11 stole her?

~SC~

But on a serious note hope everything turns out ok bro

<<LMO>>

Yes the first time. I feel like leaving work and hunting her down. I'm glad she isn't near me right now I feel like biatch slapping her (never have) but would like to.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Stay calm bro. Try to stay calm. And have her explain herself when youre alone with her tonight. Sounds really shady to me bro. She left her cell at home???? That is a dead give away that something shady is going on. WOMEN NEVER FORGET THEIR CELLPHONES UNLESS THEY ARE DOING SO INTENTIONALLY.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro take care of the kids and wait is all you can do......

I know she said before she hung up on me that her cell was dead and she was glad and wasn't bringing it!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    You don't have enough information to say she's cheating. Find out where she was...but start keeping an eye on her behaviour.

If you really want to be sure...take her panties (that she wore today) in for semen analysis. I think they can detect other things too ie) lubricants from condoms

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd beat the **** out of her. However thats not my advice to you. I say kick that girl to the curb.

Master Pain is offline Junior Member

if she is flaky as you say i would be gettin my money and shiit in order for the big one someday or she will have it all and you will be living in your car if she dont get it that too. if she is cheating and you catch her she will get real mad because you caught her and with women they dont like being caught cheationg because there always the ones saying they hate guys that do and when its turned its bd very bad just be ready or you will be sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I'd beat the **** out of her. However thats not my advice to you. I say kick that girl to the curb.

Dude it's his wife lol....

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Dude it's his wife lol....

<<LMO>>
    Still, he can curb her. Just needs to have a good lawyer.

Just be patient...

Yes the first time. I feel like leaving work and hunting her down. I'm glad she isn't near me right now I feel like biatch slapping her (never have) but would like to.
    If you feel she is cheating there are ways to find out. When she takes her panty's off tonight. Snag them and send them to one of those guys that search for sperm other than yours.

Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    start taking some stuff of value and hiding it and take your money and bury it the more she cant get the better, i hope i dont turn to this someday bro

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    WOMEN NEVER FORGET THEIR CELLPHONES UNLESS THEY ARE DOING SO INTENTIONALLY.
    I agree 100%.

Well if she's cheating I already have told her many times in the past if you wanna go, go but if you cheat I think I am capable of killing you and I f*ucking mean it! I don't go for that ****! We have six kids (blended family) been together for 5 yrs.

I took my ex-wife back to court myself and got custody of my son acting as my own atty. my wife is too stupid to do that if she tried **** I'd bury her in legal bills until she gave ME everything I wanted and begged for mercy. I AM PISSED!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Still, he can curb her. Just needs to have a good lawyer.

LOL.... hey Loz I got a smiley for you (I know this is off topic)

<<LMO>>

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    one of those guys that search for sperm other than yours.
    J is this the techinical name for the this service?

WOMEN NEVER FORGET THEIR CELLPHONES UNLESS THEY ARE DOING SO INTENTIONALLY.
    Sure they do.....you must of not read where he wrote that theyre married and have kids

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Sure they do.....you must of not read where he wrote that theyre married and have kids

WHOOPS. Man do things really change that bad once you have kids bro?

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I am sure Kobe Bryant could tell you.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    LOL.... hey Loz I got a smiley for you (I know this is off topic)

<<LMO>>
    Cool thanks. Best gift I recieved all year.

WHOOPS. Man do things really change that bad once you have kids bro?
    of course....not saying its bad....just priorities in life change...

Yes, they think they have you by the balls! The fu*cked up thing is she comes home last night with a story about a co-worker friend who is seeing someone behind her husbands back but they are just "friends". I called my Bro this morning cause it was his wife and said "do you know this guy is he okay? My Bro said yes I didn't have the heart to tell him what my wife told me. WTF??? MAJOR MELTDOWN COMING.........

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    In all seriousness your best and only recourse is too wait till she comes or calls home. Worrying about it isn't going to help matters at all. When you get home take the kids out to eat to take their mind off it and give her a little time to think in case she gets back while your all oout.

I don't know...saw it on TV...do a search

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Do a search ...wife cheating test for cum

NoobJuice is offline Member
    get a lawyer and a P.I. and get her ass for adulty........ I mean if this is indeed whats going on. That way you can be sure she wont get a fukn dime.

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Do a search ...wife cheating test for cum
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

~SC~

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I'd say its time for the serious "or else" talk. Straighten up OR ELSE get the HELL OUT.

Doesn't sound like shes setting a real good example for her kids at this point, not much of a wife...so what is the loss?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmm try and make sure you got your chit together when you talk to her....don't do something that's gonna get you in Jail!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

The fu*cked up thing is she comes home last night with a story about a co-worker friend who is seeing someone behind her husbands back but they are just "friends"..........
    I'm "friends" with a few "involved" females.

Barbi that's good advice. What do I say or ask withour her blowing up? Anyway I slice it she will try to turn it around on me.

Divorce investigations Click here

Infidelity test kit Click here

Hidden cameras

Some men who suspect their wives are cheating may be in denial and refuse to believe it. Well, for all those other men who are willing to seek the truth, check out these signs of a cheating wife.

1. After 10 years of marriage she tells you that she's overweight and has hired a personal trainer named "Antonio."

2. You find a charge slip in the waste basket from a nearby motel by mistake.

3. You find a present she says was from her mother. You open the box and find a pair of sexy panties.

4. You come home one day and find a cigarette butt in the ashtray, yet nobody in the house smokes.

5. She's uncharacteristically spending money on new clothes.

6. The phone rings several times within a week and when you pick it up they hang up.

7. She starts acting like a teenager who has a crush on the quarterback.

8. Your wife tells you that she's visiting a friend who is sick. This one is a classic, and it works all the time.

9. She says that she loves you, but doesn't act like it. Remember, a person is judged on what they do, not what they say.

10. You are driving in the car together and hear the Eagles song, "Lyin Eyes," and she cringes as she changes the station.

If this sounds like your life, you will need some real evidence. Luckily, this is very easy thanks to today's technology.

Barbi that's good advice. What do I say or ask withour her blowing up? Anyway I slice it she will try to turn it around on me.
    No matter what you ask she is gonna lie, do you really think there is a way to ask her thats gonna make her tell you what she doesnt want you to know??? I have cheated and been involved with enough women that had a man at home to know you only have 3 choices.
    1. Go with your gut.
    2. Become a PI and catch them in the act.
    3. Stay with them and always have that doubt.

Ya'll thought I was fukin with ya'll

http://www.spytechs.com/equipment_other/checkmate.htm

All of you bros on here I guarantee are mostly like me, if she was cheating you would go insane and kill if not her, someone nearby. Even if she not cheating she is up to no good spending money we don't have etc.. it's wrong to lie. Believe it or not I don't lie I take it like a man and get my lumps over with if I screw up. I hate a F8cking liar!

All of you bros on here I guarantee are mostly like me, if she was cheating you would go insane and kill her
    You got me pegged.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information