bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

For my 2,000th post .... a story

I was at a bar with a buddy of mine when we were both in college. There was a big O-shaped bar in the middle of the place and the two of us went up to get some more beer. While we were waiting for the bartender to get our drinks, I noticed a chick on the other side of the bar staring in our direction. My buddy noticed her too because we both looked at each other with a look that said "****, she's hot!!"

I nodded to her and she motioned for me to come over with her hand. At first, i wasn't sure who she was motioning to, but she made it very clear she wanted to talk to me. My buddy went back to join the rest of the group and I went over to talk to her. She was really hot - I figured she was a few years older, maybe a grad student. We talked for a while about nothing until last call. When it was time to leave, my buddy came back over to see what my plans were. She informed him that I was coming home with her!! EXCELLENT!!!

When we got back to her place, we had a couple more drinks. Then she pulled out her photo albums and started showing me pictures. She showed me pictures of her kids who were in highschool. Now I'm thinking "Cougar!!" She really didn't look older than 25.

Well, after that she says that she needs to excuse herself. She goes into her bedroom and comes back completely naked. ****, she was gorgeous. I still have a picture of her etched in my mind. i won't go into too many details because Cycleon will object, but we pretty much did everything and anything that night. For several hours, it just kept going and going.

Finally, I was exhausted and wanted to get some sleep. As I lay my head down on the pillow, she starts rubbing my back. I think "she wants MORE???" So I roll over and look at her and she says "Wanna do something to make me explode?"

I said "Isn't that what's been going on for the last several hours?"

She said "this is different. I don't do it much but I love it. It's pretty kinky though, you probably wouldn't be into it. Never mind."

I said "No, no. I'll be into it. I love kinky things."

"No never mind. You'll be freaked out."

"Look, I promise I won't be freaked out. What do you want me to do?"

THAT'S WHEN SHE PULLED OUT HER GLASS EYE AND SAID "YOKE ME IN THE SOCKET, BABY!!!"

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    sooooooooooooo, did you???

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    she made it very clear she wanted to talk to me.
    I knew this story was BS the moment I saw this line - because it wasnt just to ask you to get out of the way because you were blocking her view of the stud she really wanted that you were chatting up in the corner

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

Congrats on the 2000 Bad_Man...

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Lmao!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the 2k club

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    sooooooooooooo, did you???
    hahahahhahahahah.

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    I was at a bar with a buddy of mine when we were both in college. There was a big O-shaped bar in the middle of the place and the two of us went up to get some more beer. While we were waiting for the bartender to get our drinks, I noticed a chick on the other side of the bar staring in our direction. My buddy noticed her too because we both looked at each other with a look that said "****, she's hot!!"

I nodded to her and she motioned for me to come over with her hand. At first, i wasn't sure who she was motioning to, but she made it very clear she wanted to talk to me. My buddy went back to join the rest of the group and I went over to talk to her. She was really hot - I figured she was a few years older, maybe a grad student. We talked for a while about nothing until last call. When it was time to leave, my buddy came back over to see what my plans were. She informed him that I was coming home with her!! EXCELLENT!!!

When we got back to her place, we had a couple more drinks. Then she pulled out her photo albums and started showing me pictures. She showed me pictures of her kids who were in highschool. Now I'm thinking "Cougar!!" She really didn't look older than 25.

Well, after that she says that she needs to excuse herself. She goes into her bedroom and comes back completely naked. ****, she was gorgeous. I still have a picture of her etched in my mind. i won't go into too many details because Cycleon will object, but we pretty much did everything and anything that night. For several hours, it just kept going and going.

Finally, I was exhausted and wanted to get some sleep. As I lay my head down on the pillow, she starts rubbing my back. I think "she wants MORE???" So I roll over and look at her and she says "Wanna do something to make me explode?"

I said "Isn't that what's been going on for the last several hours?"

She said "this is different. I don't do it much but I love it. It's pretty kinky though, you probably wouldn't be into it. Never mind."

I said "No, no. I'll be into it. I love kinky things."

"No never mind. You'll be freaked out."

"Look, I promise I won't be freaked out. What do you want me to do?"

THAT'S WHEN SHE PULLED OUT HER GLASS EYE AND SAID "YOKE ME IN THE SOCKET, BABY!!!"

Sounds like you've been talking to Hoss........sounds like a story he would tell....
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    So did you do her in the eye?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the 2k...

p.s. howd it feel?!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    ****. That's pretty....cool. I would've, but don't forget to Lube that **** up bro!

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Did she tell you she'd keep an eye out for you?

Spyder Guest
    so you skull-fvcked her or not??

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    did she flutter her eyelashes???

that's the best............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    No, I high-tailed it out of there. The funny thing was that when I jumped out of bed, she dropped her eye on the floor. I stepped on it and it made my feet fly out from under me and I smashed my head on the night table. My pants were only half way on at this point so I yanked them up and ran out of there.

When I got home, I went straight to bed, but when i woke up, I found her eyeball in my pants pocket. I still have it to this day.

mass junkie is offline banned
    sounds like a great moment in hookup history

Spyder Guest

What a story ... you should have poked her other eye out with your schlong.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    dude u should have skull ****ed her. hahahah that doesnt happen often.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    lol the funny thing is my freind who works in a hospital told me about t aguy with a glass eye who came in with an irritation of teh socket. Turned out it was crabs from his partner sticking his dick in it.

Thread Information