Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

What's you vice or poison?

I know we're all healthy for the most part, but how many of you have a habit or vice? PBNYC...try the keep your essay under 500 words

I drink on occasion, although I'm giving it up completely for the duration of my pre-contest diet. I also enjoy the occasional cigar. My biggst vice is bad food. Fast food and snack foods. Again...when I decide to stay away from it I can do it, but it's hard.

P

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hey!!

damn you pete calling me out in your posts!!hahahaha.ok , well lets' see my vices are basically i smoke a pack a day, drink way too many iced mochas w/ double/triple shots of expresso, alot of red bulls(i'm just a caffeine junkie).i chilled w/ the drugs this past yr so i need some stimulant! also, clothes shopping, i have more shit in my closet i haven't even worn yet than people have clothes.i just buy and buy.i am total label whore, but i can admit it.a little e here and there now.and my gf says i stare at myself more than her.that's about all i can think of as far as i'm concerned besides girls but we are all like that.thats' nothing new.hope i could give you some info on what makes me tick,hahaha

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    JD and coke, Budweiser beer, and last but not least, a couple rails once and awhile...

i'd really love to try GHB though

Awsome PBNYC, only 145 words....a little more tame than I had expected...your GF must be turning you into a domestic animal

More answers... lets go people...I know you all have skeletons...

BTW, Lush...don't bother bro...all we have to do is read your user name and remember that your Canadian...no details needed

P
    Last edited by Pete235; 10-22-2001 at 12:58 PM.

Mike Guest
    well if you MUST know...I am a smoker

Mike,

When I come to visit I'll be sure to bring some Don Tomas, Monte Cristos and Centenarias...fine cuban tobacco...all 100% legal in Canada

P

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I have one vice i think its called Anabolic Steriods

bigtraps is offline Member
    I am a smoke'n gun as well. I hate to admit it, but i still do cardio, atleast 30-40 min/ 6 days wk
    I knew this was going to come up sooner or later. LOL

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Alcohol, specifically beer. I can't go without it.
    I smoke (not lots though...). i can go days without smoking- but not without beers.

Ocassionally pot. Have done the usual recreational drugs-coke-shrooms, E, acid.

The only love of my life, besides beer though, is ritalin.

after discovering it in first year university, I never studied or did homework without it. It's fucking incredible. It's like steroids for studying.
    it's dirt cheap, gives a better high than coke and makes life just better when you're on it.
    much like steroids though, it's just so damn good that sudying without it just becomes unbearable.

Oh yeah, I guess I'm hooked on the gear now too... working out clean is just plain depressing...

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Horny asian women, that's my weakness.

Does that count??

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    X... I love that stuff although it has been a long time since I've done it.

Beer... I drink once a week and love it.

Horney Aisian Women... um...

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    My down falls are that i dip (ya i know its redneck but its better then smoking wich fucks your lungs) and drink on weekends with my buds, kinda not good since im 19 but not bad in comparison to the rest of the world
    oh ya and i smoke some KB every once in a while

Improving is offline Anabolic Member
    Another smoker here. I get the thought of quitting every once in a while when I go on one of my cardio kicks (very rare - but does make you want to quit smoking), but I still truly get pleasure from smoking. Not just the addiction...

Aside from that, dont drink too much anymore, but Im a sucker for a Long Island Iced Tea, and a good IPA beer.

The occasional junkfood binge...

Improving

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    I'd have to go with Kodiak(dip). Started when I was 13 and cant get away from it dammit!!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Pete, you stumped me.. I used to drink, quit about a year ago. Had maybe 5-10 drinks since then. So, maybe once eom. Never smoked cigs, and smoked bud maybe a dozen times. Stopped doin that too, because i had a bad trip off it once. I think it was cuz i took ripped fuel earlier in the day! scary shit right there!

samoth is offline Member
    Light social smoker here, too... also I drink on occasion, but hell, im in college, can't go through college without drinking

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    mine is x and k. i just do it when i goto clubs wich hasnt been that often this year. Not addicted or anything but i do enjoy it when i go parting

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    IM WITH PARTYBOY WITH THE REDBULL BUT LIKE TO ADD VODKA IN IT SINCE IM TRYINGTO REDUCE THE BEER GUT LIKE TAKIN A ROLL DOWN E HILL ABOUT ONCE A MONTH DONT EVER GET A GOOD WORKOUT THE DAY AFTER THAT BUT I STILL BUST IT DONT REALLY HAVE THAT MANY MIGHT HAVE A NEW ONE WITH THE AS IN JANUARY SEE HOW NATURAL GOES WELL THATS ABOUT IT FORGOT THE BIGGEST ONE ME ANT PETE SHARE THIS ONE NOT BAD THOUGH JUST INVOLVES SITTING ON THE OLD ARSE "WWF" LOVE WATCHING WRESTLING.

I can dig it...Sucka!!!

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    You can dig it

why has no one els said wwf man

"WHUUTS UP WIT DAT"

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    common bug guy if your gonna dip do copenhagen snuff its the only way to go , kodiak is weak shit hehe

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    any one who posts on this board should already know mine.....WEED!

Mike Guest
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Mike,

When I come to visit I'll be sure to bring some Don Tomas, Monte Cristos and Centenarias...fine cuban tobacco...all 100% legal in Canada

P
    Pete - Well if you wanna hear something crazy....I may be moving to Canada...don't know for sure yet.....good possibility though

That would be tres cool mi compadre!!

Mike Guest
    Lord I will need to learn french though - but thats cool

Hey do me a favor if you can - send me an email or PM - I would like to review canadian laws, big differences from mine etc - just let me know what may be some big differences - I know your first amendment is different - especially steroid laws - I am very curious about that though I know you guys dont legalize some of the prohormones - which is proly better anyway This is just if you happen to know - a website etc would even suiffice - thanks bro

Cynical, I used to dip cope at a can a day. I had to quit that shit cause I had no gum on the left side of my mouth. I could stick my fingernail under the bottom of my tooth. I love cope long cut, but that shit kills me.

Originally posted by baby mac
    Cynical, I used to dip cope at a can a day. I had to quit that shit cause I had no gum on the left side of my mouth. I could stick my fingernail under the bottom of my tooth. I love cope long cut, but that shit kills me.
    BM that is nasty my brother. I'm not a real ball player, I play slo-pitch on the weekends in the summer, but I used to use Red Man. Had that slaw hangin out of my mouth like Nails Dykstra. Wife made me give it up...switched to seeds this past summer.

P

Ive tried to quit soooooooo many times!!! Ive gone with seeds and chewing gum and all that. Just cant break it. My friends are no help either lol.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    St. Luis Rey cigars!!!! With a Johnny W. Black!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Hookers and blow!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

excess?

are you the long lost brother my parents told me about?!!come give me a hug you coke sniffin' ,hooker bangin freak!!!i knew someday we would meet!!hahaha

primodonna is offline Female Member
    pboy please log off for the night...you are killing me...damn nyquil...i thought it was supposed to knock you out?!?!?!?
    What happens here, stays here

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Thats me!

Thread Information