Master Pain is offline Junior Member

going to bars alone!

I was going to go out tonight but i cant get ahold of by buddys for some reason there probally out aready somehwhere! but i was wondering how it would be to go out to a bar or club alone just by myself?? i have always went with people in the past but going alone with no one with you know! is weird! i want to go out and have some fun tonight being i have a chance for once but when chicks see ya alone do they think your a masher or something though? what do you think???
    Last edited by Master Pain; 07-16-2004 at 07:02 PM.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    depends if you're going to socialize when you get there or stand in the corner alone half the night

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i have been to bars by myself quite a few times, there is always some drunk mofo to talk to...

I know being my first time going out alone it would be very ocward at first im use to raisen hell with my friends and group talking with chicks and stuff

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I do all my best pick-ups alone 98% of the time I am alone when I go out...But I am never alone for long

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    I've waited for mates alone in bars who are excessively late and it does feel weird being alone but you can always lie to the chick, telling her your mates are off somewhere at the moment and just spark up a conversation with the girl. I;m heading overseas by myself in a couple of months so i'm hoping its not going to be weird being by myself. I know i'm going to meet alot of people, but i'm going by myself for the reason i don't want to have to be dragged down by my mates (not that they do that, i just want to do my own thing).

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I do all my best pick-ups alone 98% of the time I am alone when I go out...But I am never alone for long
    tell me alittle a bout it!

If your with a bunch of guys your gonna end up competing for the same chic. If I go alone there is no compitition. I talk to everyone the bartenders the waitress's the ugly chicks. Think about it like your a gameshow host or a talkshow host, work em. Pick out 2-3 girls and talk to 1 for a min then go talk to the others and take your pick bro. Thats the short story

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    If your with a bunch of guys your gonna end up competing for the same chic. If I go alone there is no compitition. I talk to everyone the bartenders the waitress's the ugly chicks. Think about it like your a gameshow host or a talkshow host, work em. Pick out 2-3 girls and talk to 1 for a min then go talk to the others and take your pick bro. Thats the short story
    the bar you go to must really be hurting for chicks if you have to compete with your own friends, haha. seriously, I pick up chicks the best on solo missions, but I need a base to go back to (my buddies) to scout the area out again, otherwise I would just feel straight out of place.

I could give a go i guess, i just notice when i go out the guys that are there alone look lost and like there preying on girls (mashers) it even freaks me out to see it i just dont want to be judged like that by others like i see it. so i will make a strong point to socialize with chicks and stay away from dudes totally because they will probally think i am some gay bastard trying to hit on em and get malled out by my car after ward.

fuc this is too weird? i want to go out but yet i dont want to be stranded alone if things go not so good were i cant hook up for some reason I need the base to regroup and stratigize it out inbetween not be stuck with my thumb in my azz

You guys are killing me here. Your only out of place if you are uncomfortable, what you need your buddies to tell you its ok when you get shot down. Guys you are looking at this like your trying to take something from girls its really not the case. Most girls I tAlk to I speak to first briefly, then blow them off and talk to some others. Later on if I want them I wave them over or they come to me to talk. Thats why I said in my other response be like the game show host, not in a cheesy way but make everyone your friend that is social proof that your not a wierdo, and look like the wall flower with the funky energy that everyone avoids. Be the guy everyone talks to

Quote Originally Posted by Master Pain
    fuc this is too weird? i want to go out but yet i dont want to be stranded alone if things go not so good were i cant hook up for some reason I need the base to regroup and stratigize it out inbetween not be stuck with my thumb in my azz
    Bro dont look at it like your going to go out with an intent people smell agenda's. Go out to have fun and pimp the best looking ass in the bar simple as that approach entertain close kick her out of bed

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    I could give a go i guess, i just notice when i go out the guys that are there alone look lost and like there preying on girls (mashers) it even freaks me out to see it i just dont want to be judged like that by others like i see it. so i will make a strong point to socialize with chicks and stay away from dudes totally because they will probally think i am some gay bastard trying to hit on em and get malled out by my car after ward.
    ****, a lot of times you see two fellas there standing there with their thumb up their ass who look lost. And prolly alot of times you see a guy alone it's because he's kinda nerdy, thick glasses, levi fatass dockers, and shirt tucked tucked in with huge bulge in middle.. but lot of times you see guy alone conversing and mackin to the chicks and you really dont think twice about it.. the way i see it, you can go out maybe meet some hot pussy(hopefully ones that dont stink, lol), or you can stay home and masturbate while watching reruns of "i dream of Genie"

once i have 3 winsor diets i am not scared of notton! thats when the papa swerve comes out more too!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    ****, a lot of times you see two fellas there standing there with their thumb up their ass who look lost. And prolly alot of times you see a guy alone it's because he's kinda nerdy, thick glasses, levi fatass dockers, and shirt tucked tucked in with huge bulge in middle.. but lot of times you see guy alone conversing and mackin to the chicks and you really dont think twice about it.. the way i see it, you can go out maybe meet some hot pussy(hopefully ones that dont stink, lol), or you can stay home and masturbate while watching reruns of "i dream of Genie"
    Took the words right out of my mouth bro he who hesitates stays home and masterbates

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    once i have 3 winsor diets i am not scared of notton! thats when the papa swerve comes out more too!

what's winsor diet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    what's winsor diet?
    are you serious?
    winsor (i think thats how its spelled anyhow) is a canadian whiskey pretty much the same as captain morgan on that order in diet coke or coke which ever.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I get nto too many fights to go to a selective few places by myself...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I do my best trolling alone, just give me a long island and a shot of tequila and by the end of the night if I don't at least have a number or going back to her place, I have at least talked with several women.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Goin with only a friend or by urself is definately the best route to pick up girls, if you dont just sit in the corner all creepy as previously stated.

No matter how many girls are in the bar, if you go with a handful of your guys, you will ALWAYS get some kind of cockblocking. Either they are drunk and they think its funny to do it, or they cant pick up chicks themselves so they think they can come by you like they come to bull****, but then start talking to the girl your talking too.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Never bro. That's too hardcore for me. If I'm alone? I'm rocking the good ol' PS2 that night.

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Goin with only a friend or by urself is definately the best route to pick up girls, if you dont just sit in the corner all creepy as previously stated.

No matter how many girls are in the bar, if you go with a handful of your guys, you will ALWAYS get some kind of cockblocking. Either they are drunk and they think its funny to do it, or they cant pick up chicks themselves so they think they can come by you like they come to bull****, but then start talking to the girl your talking too.
    This was the point I was trying to make, besides I dont need them around to reasure me

mass junkie is offline banned
    Most of the time i'll hit a bar alone....I like to take my time drinking.....most of my friends have about 4 drinks and then theyre done..fuking pussies...and besides..I think women find you more approachable when you are alone instead of with a bunch of other drunk friends

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    I've just spent two years abroad, man. There's a lot to be said for taking it easy and going out to be social. I talk to anyone now wherever I go. I have outgrown most of my old buds- to be frank, they embarass me in public now. People really open up to a guy with no intentions. I went out last night alone and had a great time with total strangers. This one chick practically had a breakdown when I said a simple g'night and nice to meet you after two hours of conversation. She was real collected when she was sure I was gonna make a play for her. In general, I have found that there are masses of people who don't get the idea of simple socializing as a way to relax. On that note, it's cool to go out alone or with a few friends. You can always make new ones for the night.

Quake is offline Member
    I've been out alone and would never do it again, it's much more fun when out with friends, pulling a girl isn't all the night is made up of when with the lads. When alone it is the night! Standing there checking out every piece of a$$ that passes, picking one out and making your move. I find I'm more nervous when alone for pulling too. When out with friends by the time we're at a night club and looking for a piece I've had time to relax, have soaked up the atmosphere, am laughing and joking and this carries over when I approach a woman, things go a lot smoother.

When alone stay at home!

Quote Originally Posted by Quake
    I've been out alone and would never do it again, it's much more fun when out with friends, pulling a girl isn't all the night is made up of when with the lads. When alone it is the night! Standing there checking out every piece of a$$ that passes, picking one out and making your move. I find I'm more nervous when alone for pulling too. When out with friends by the time we're at a night club and looking for a piece I've had time to relax, have soaked up the atmosphere, am laughing and joking and this carries over when I approach a woman, things go a lot smoother.

When alone stay at home!
    my thoughts exactly. you hit the nail on the head

Thread Information