Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Which would win in a fight, Pegasus or a regular unicorn?

Bear in mind that while Pegasus does have wings and can fly, unicorns have sharp ass horns sprouting out of their heads. Basically, I think that if Pegasus were to try any dive-bombing nonsense he'd get his ass impaled on about 2 feet of pure, unadulterated unicorn horn. I think if unicorns had a nice set of fangs, people would take them a lot more seriously.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Bear in mind that while Pegasus does have wings and can fly, unicorns have sharp ass horns sprouting out of their heads. Basically, I think that if Pegasus were to try any dive-bombing nonsense he'd get his ass impaled on about 2 feet of pure, unadulterated unicorn horn. I think if unicorns had a nice set of fangs, people would take them a lot more seriously.
    Why don't you just have a Pegasus and Unicorn procreate and file the teeth of the offspring... add in some Equipoise and you'd have an army of Sharp Teethed, Unicorn Pegasus' with quality mass gains and an unsatisfiable hunger. Then you could destroy both the true-bred Pegasus and Unicorns...

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Why don't you just have a Pegasus and Unicorn procreate and file the teeth of the offspring... add in some Equipoise and you'd have an army of Sharp Teethed, Unicorn Pegasus' with quality mass gains and an unsatisfiable hunger. Then you could destroy both the true-bred Pegasus and Unicorns...
    In odrer to come up with something like that, you had to be smoking the same stuff as Nathan.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    The unicorn could always take enzyte and increase the size of his "horn".

Then again pegasus could be on fina, halo, and cheque drops all at the same time and be a pissed off mf'er.

If the fight was in the water then pegasus would win, the unicorn would just drown, and pegasus could just fly around and crack on him as he was drowning.

Pegasus could just take some exlax and wash the unicorn away with his brown tidal wave attack. Whats the unicorn gonna do? Nothing, thats what.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nathan - take this test...

Swellin Guest
    That thing gets me everytime. When he gets her strung out on the back stretch...I lose it.

Thread Information