Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I'm not gonna continue this discussion coz the fina is getting to me and I just might have to come down there and kick some a$$! Peace out bros, hope lozgods advice gets someone laid tonight!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Lozgod did you say you were 30 years old?
    Yup, but for the record I sleep with 18-22, 23ish year olds. Guys like me never get married or settle down. It's in my blood. My dad is close to 60 and has a couple GF's alot younger than him.

I dont see why everyone keeps saying Loz are you sure youre 30? I mean is that some old mans age where you have to have a wife and 3 kids. Do any of you country ass people watch TV. In the outside world people dont get married that young all the time. Watch Sex in the City, or Seinfeld, or take a trip to the closest city in your state. Its not a scary place. They do have single people over 16.

Beernutz is offline Member
    I agree that these tactics will work with some women. Ive seen it work with my own eyes. HOwever the women that fall for this arent worth the time of day. A real strong women would never fall for this, and the ones that dont fall for this are the ones that are wife material. But i guess if its all for the sex then this would work on the chickhen heads.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yup, but for the record I sleep with 18-22, 23ish year olds. Guys like me never get married or settle down. It's in my blood. My dad is close to 60 and has a couple GF's alot younger than him.

I dont see why everyone keeps saying Loz are you sure youre 30? I mean is that some old mans age where you have to have a wife and 3 kids. Do any of you country ass people watch TV. In the outside world people dont get married that young all the time. Watch Sex in the City, or Seinfeld, or take a trip to the closest city in your state. Its not a scary place. They do have single people over 16.
    It's not a matter of everyone expecting to be married by age 30. Your view and approach to relationships is very immature. One would think by 30 you would have grown out of this stage. But obviously that is not the case.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 07-18-2004 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    It's not a matter of everyone expecting to be married by age 30. Your view and approach to relationships is very immature. One you think by 30 you would have grown out of this stage. But obviously that is not the case.
    Why because I dont want to settle down?? I am missing the point. It takes game to get women in bed if you are 90. I am just honest and open about it in an online board. If you dont play the game and choose to be single your sex life is gonna suck. Unless you are rich, famous, or both.

Why because I dont want to settle down?? I am missing the point. It takes game to get women in bed if you are 90. I am just honest and open about it in an online board. If you dont play the game and choose to be single your sex life is gonna suck. Unless you are rich, famous, or both.
    As I've said before. There is a difference between the girls you're dealing with and a real woman. I have no time for games or sluts. I'd rather stay single then lay with some dumb slut who can potentially give me diseases. A classy woman does not fall for these games.

I don't play the game, and I have no problems getting laid. Maybe it's because I'm educated and have a great job. I guess if you have nothing going for you, you have to trick women into bed.

I have no time for games or sluts. I'd rather stay single then lay with some dumb slut who can potentially give me diseases.
    2 words Con-Doms. Also before you say they arent 100% fool proof, they are 98% and thats close enough for me.

I don't play the game, and I have no problems getting laid. Maybe it's because I'm educated and have a great job. I guess if you have nothing going for you, you have to trick women into bed.
    I have plenty going for me, the game is fun. If your job gets you laid then they must be in it for the money so you realy aint all that you think you are asswipe.

P.S. You sound like a real fun guy, I am sure the ladies love you.

2 words Con-Doms. Also before you say they arent 100% fool proof, they are 98% and thats close enough for me.

I have plenty going for me, the game is fun. If your job gets you laid then they must be in it for the money so you realy aint all that you think you are asswipe.

P.S. You sound like a real fun guy, I am sure the ladies love you.
    Condoms do nothing if she has venereal diseases in her mouth. Yes, you can get genital warts in your mouth among other things. You kiss her, now you've got it.

I actually do quite well and all of my relationships are 50/50%. If you date someone educated with a real job they do not expect the man to pay all of the time. They're independent and can take care of themselves. Again, I prefer QUALITY over quantity.

Condoms do nothing if she has venereal diseases in her mouth. Yes, you can get genital warts in your mouth among other things. You kiss her, now you've got it.
    I wouldn't accept head from a woman with warts on her mouth.

I wouldn't accept head from a woman with warts on her mouth.
    What about the diseases in her mouth you can't see?

What about the diseases in her mouth you can't see?
    Well you have to have a cut on this and she has to have a cut on that, blah blah blah.

You must think you can see diseases or that a certain class of people dont have them. ANYONE can have a disease. Look at Pamela Anderson. Who wouldn't hit that if they didn't know she had Hep C?

Also I have been living this lifestyle since I was 14. I still havent gotten anything yet, so I dont go by media hype, I go by experience. That whole disease from the mouth thing is so far fetched I dont know why I even acknowledged that.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    dammmn why all this whinning about how it would just work on slutty whore???? he already stated in his first post it was for those who wants to get laid. im sorry but those tactics works great on gurls that go out on a regular basis and looks like chromed barbies bitches... but again those girls are not what you usually want as for the woman of your life...

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    chromed barbies bitches...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hey ... back off the barbies!

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    dammmn why all this whinning about how it would just work on slutty whore???? he already stated in his first post it was for those who wants to get laid. im sorry but those tactics works great on gurls that go out on a regular basis and looks like chromed barbies bitches... but again those girls are not what you usually want as for the woman of your life...
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

decadbal is offline Banned
    anyone can bang a whore, that dont make u a pimp.... loz everyone says your 14 bc your sound that way bro... the guys who support you dont really, they just wanna fit in and have someon back them up one day from there.. u have a self esteem problem your dad does to.. its ok, lots do... dont think your a player your grown bro...being a player is for kids... if u cant see it,.. then sad life to u..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    anyone can bang a whore, that dont make u a pimp.... loz everyone says your 14 bc your sound that way bro... the guys who support you dont really, they just wanna fit in and have someon back them up one day from there.. u have a self esteem problem your dad does to.. its ok, lots do... dont think your a player your grown bro...being a player is for kids... if u cant see it,.. then sad life to u..
    Spoken like a true bitch. Also like a true player hater. Also like a guy that gets no pussy Also like a pussy

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I read your credo and thought it was kinda funny, although I can't say that I would ever consider opererating in such a way. To each his own, and to use what works for you. Those rules remind me of when I used to listen to Tom Leykis on the radio and bust a gut laughing as he chewed up women calling in to complain. BTW, this kinda stuff really makes a thread go south IMO.

Spoken like a true bitch. Also like a true player hater. Also like a guy that gets no pussy Also like a pussy

BrLifter17 is offline Junior Member
    thanks Loz. i know about the bad guy thing but its cool to read the specific tips. one of my best friends treats women like dirt. i cant believe what he gets away with. pretty much everything Loz says is right, and even the women that say it isn't know deep down inside he's right. i had a girlfriend who told me about other boyfriends she had and how she worked so hard to spend time with them but they were jerks. i am one of the nice guys and so she didnt work so hard. she was a very quality girl, by the way, so dont say the bad guy thing just appeals to "slutty" girls. slutty doesnt necessarily mean stupid.
    anyway, i'm a nice guy and got no clue how to make the transformation, so i have accepted that i will only have a few longer relationships in my life rather than many brief intenser ones. just my destiny.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think as you mature you will realize getting all that ass amounts to very little and what is important is having a steady relationship with one woman.

decadbal is offline Banned
    silly closet homo

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!

bor

I dont see why everyone keeps saying Loz are you sure youre 30? I mean is that some old mans age where you have to have a wife and 3 kids.

Nah, Loz you got me all wrong! I didn't mean you don't sound 30 because you should have a wife and kids at that age, but because 30 year old men don't brag about how many women they slept with!Thats more of a 14 year old american pie Jimbo tiype of thing as far as I'm concerned!

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Thats more of a 14 year old american pie Jimbo tiype of thing as far as I'm concerned!
    Well it was all out of fun. I can get my custom title now so I think I will stay out of the lounge. It is evil anyway.

One last post before I leave the lounge and unsubscribe to all my posts in the lounge.............If you dont agree with my advice you are a whiny little virgin no game having little bitch!!!!!

bor
    One last post before I leave the lounge and unsubscribe to all my posts in the lounge.............If you dont agree with my advice you are a whiny little virgin no game having little bitch!!!!!

Aaaaaahhhhhh, there's no needtocry Loz!You don't have to leave the lounge! You the man and you the biggest pimp ever! There, felling better?

AnabolicAlien Guest

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information