Fat Guy is offline Senior Member

Talking Ever Farted Outloud at the Gym?

Yesterday I was doing bent over rows and during one of my sets and it just popped out, this loud abrupt sounding fart. There was a couple that was behind me working on some machine, but they just stopped talking to each other and quietly walked away. The worst thing about this situation was that not only was it loud but it also stank. What’s a guy to do? I just kept working out as if nothing happened….

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I've never ripped a loud one before. But i had some real smelly quiet ones. I let this nasty one out right next to this guy breathing real hard on the treadmill. LOL, it looked like he got hit with a brick when the smell hit. LOL, he was gasping for air.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    this kid i know would always rip while he worked out ..he cared for nothing..he would even blow his nose into his shirt if he had too..lol

eggplant is offline Member
    never done it before..but there was once that this old guy..who loves to brag about how he trained..released a quiet stinky one..he even admitted to everyone in the free weights section! gee..and i was gasping for air doing my bent over rows!

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    yah, the other day i was on the eliptical machine (however you spell it) and i accidentally like a mild sounding fart, i dont know if the guy next to me heard it or smelled it, but he left shortly after!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Yes, when doing preachers...almost everytime!

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    i think its a rule that i rip ass when deadlifting

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    I cut one once while doing leg press, nobody would have noticed but my friend made a huuuge deal out of it. Waving the air, coughing and telling a cpl of other guys workin out beside us....was really funny.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    I do em on the leg press all the time. Its when you have to stop mid-set to check if you have followed thru that it becomes a problem. I now **** before leg day rather then during

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I've never ripped a loud one before. But i had some real smelly quiet ones. I let this nasty one out right next to this guy breathing real hard on the treadmill. LOL, it looked like he got hit with a brick when the smell hit. LOL, he was gasping for air.
    LMFAO

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I'm an equal opportunity flatulator, the gym is but one place my victims hide.

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    a bloke at our gym once followed through doing deadlifts..lol. it wasn't me!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have my head phones on, so i don't know if they are loud or not... but it seems to clear the equipment for me... i don't know if they stink.. cause i don't smell my own farts.........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I was taking a PT test one time early in the mornin as usual, doin the situps part. The company Major was holding my feet and I squeezed out a loud as fart right in his face. It didnt smell but everyone started laffin thier asses off.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i bust ass all the time at the gym, i could give a f-ck what people think. i eat alot of protein so my farts are gonna stick, what can ya do about it?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    there was an old man on the leg lift thing and every time he raised his knees he let out a fart....i was about 5 feet away doing cable crunches on my knees...after the 3rd one i just got up and walked away....pissed me off.....have some fookin respect for the other people....i mean one is ok if your lifting and can't help it but he seemed to be enjoying it....if old people weren't so cute i'd wupped his ass....

Beernutz is offline Member
    yup i let one fly once when i was doing leg press. I wasnt even expecting it. It came out right at the begining of the positive motion of my lift....Thank God no one heard it. I think the treadmills over took the sound a little bit because the leg press maching is next to the cardio equipment.

worldknown is offline Banned
    yah bro, one time in was on the ab machine whre you like crunch it down, an dthere was a person right behind me on the other ab machine like 2 feet away from me, i twas my last set and i was heading out of the gym, i pushed out the maddest fart that even ripped my asshole apart. **** it was funny

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i fart all the time at the gym. My technique is crop dusting the area so it never concentrates into the area I am working at. Take the scenic route to the drinking fountain and fart your ass off
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    i fart all the time at the gym. My technique is crop dusting the area so it never concentrates into the area I am working at. Take the scenic route to the drinking fountain and fart your ass off
    yep...unless princess is behind me then i usually let her have it and give it a rateing

decadbal is offline Banned
    Kaboom

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    ROFLMAOOOO.....my technique is quite similar.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    I use the crop dusting method also. I am a regular farter when doing heavy leg presses in the morning after my coffee. That started when I hit 40.
    My father is retired and lives in Fla. and one of the guys he works out with told him once you retire never to trust a fart.
    I used to own a gym and some of the big guys would walk behind this girl and when she was bending over they would make farting noises. She would get pissed and insist that it was not her and the more she insisted the more everyone thought is was her. Those where classic moments of gym ownership.

ever had a shatted experience in the gym? You know when you fart and **** at the same time. There are those days when your just passing gas left and right and you gain confidence in your spiders ability to wink multiple times, but then there is that one special one that slips away and next thing you know you have shatted yourself. doesnt happen often to me but when it does damm it my ass itches from the gym floor to the bathroom.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i occasonally rip out the quite ones, but they smell so bad to the point where i keep walking away from myself and look at the other guy as if he is the guilty party .....

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i try not to at the gym,,..but they been sooo bad that i wake myself up at night.. lol its bad..

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    I was doing deads once and this older lady with no clue what gym etiquite is started doing old lady bi-cep curls to clsoe to me.. I really didn't mean to rip one when she was standin 2 feet from me when i had on 405 on the bar, but **** happens..

she was one of those 45 year odl chicks with REAL short hair.. you just knwo shes bitchy by lookign at her
    you should have just done it out of spite of the old hag being soo damm close
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    i try not to at the gym,,..but they been sooo bad that i wake myself up at night.. lol its bad..
    you're soo posh girly
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information