Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327

    ugly chicks dont always want sex

    so i was supposed to go out with this hottie 19 year old chick that i work with, but instead i went out with an ugly chick, all because i wanted to have sex, i didnt think i would be able to close the deal with the hottie on the first date, so i decided to take my chances with an ugly chick, she wasnt that bad, but no where as hot as the other one, i thought it would be no problem, but i got shanked, we went to this bar with her and a couple of my friends and got hammered, so at the end of the night, we went back to my brothers house, it was me, the ugly one and my other bud, he passed out on the one couch, and me and the chick were going at it on the other one,but that was as far as it went, she said we cant do this why he is in here, i told her listen to him snore, he will never know, but she wasnt down for it, it was just one more bad choice that i have made, so tonite i am going to call the 19 year old, and see if she wants to hang out, if i wasnt thinking with the other head, i could have got the first date out of the way with the hottie and a chance at some ass tonite, but now i am just one step farther back

  2. #2
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,474

    Talking

    Ugly girls DO wanna fuk. But....they won't fuk you if you are ugly too.lol.

  3. #3
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Ugly girls DO wanna fuk. But....they won't fuk you if you are ugly too.lol.

  4. #4
    LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    MARS
    Posts
    159
    u got no skills brotha

  5. #5
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    LMAO. Why do you think there is a difference. I'll let you in on a little secret bro. Most hotties think they are ugly and some ugly chics think they are all that. I bet you could have scored with the Hot one just as easy. Plus you didn't try hard enough with the other bro. Take her to another room if she doesn't want it next to you passed out bro. Maybe she is loud and she knows she'll wake him up. Hell I bet she is better in the sack than the 19 year old. Try em both and tell me. I bet I am right

  6. #6
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459
    Why would you even consider and ugly chick over a hott one? Dont settle for anything but the best, and hottest chicks you can get. Think of the long term benefits of a hott chick over an easy, ugly sportfvck. Youd be much happier if you put up with one or two dates with the hott chick and then rail her as just tagging the ugly one first nite.

  7. #7
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    LMAO. Why do you think there is a difference. I'll let you in on a little secret bro. Most hotties think they are ugly and some ugly chics think they are all that. I bet you could have scored with the Hot one just as easy. Plus you didn't try hard enough with the other bro. Take her to another room if she doesn't want it next to you passed out bro. Maybe she is loud and she knows she'll wake him up. Hell I bet she is better in the sack than the 19 year old. Try em both and tell me. I bet I am right
    there was no other room, i am going to try the other tonite, i will let you know, but i f*cked up i know going after the duck

  8. #8
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    there was no other room, i am going to try the other tonite, i will let you know, but i f*cked up i know going after the duck
    but in a day or 2 she will be ripe for a 1 am booty call.....

    hey..... it's like a car.. take for a ride, but don't buy it....
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  9. #9
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    I think blowing off the hot chick was a good move, it made it seem like she wasn't all that important to you. That may make her put out the first night just to impress you.

  10. #10
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Why would you even consider and ugly chick over a hott one? Dont settle for anything but the best, and hottest chicks you can get. Think of the long term benefits of a hott chick over an easy, ugly sportfvck. Youd be much happier if you put up with one or two dates with the hott chick and then rail her as just tagging the ugly one first nite.
    your right, the ugly one was so f*cking annoying, i dont know what i was thinking, or i was thinking to much

  11. #11
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    LMFAO!!

    That line needs to go down as a classic AR quote...
    sorry bro, but that **** was funny...

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Ugly girls DO wanna fuk. But....they won't fuk you if you are ugly too.lol.

  12. #12
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Are you still in HIGHSCHOOL? What girl that you just met would wanna fvck you on the couch infront of another guy (passed out or not)???? Maybe some whore you picked up but not a normal chick regardless of how horny, fat, or ugly she is. The cute one will definately NOT fvck you unless she has privacy also.
    TIP: GET YOUR OWN ROOM and you might have a shot at getting laid......

  13. #13
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Ugly girls DO wanna fuk. But....they won't fuk you if you are ugly too.lol.
    Dam bro, that shyt was hilarious!!!

  14. #14
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    bro neve come on any site or public place and say a ugly chick didnt want you... ever

  15. #15
    tonytone's Avatar
    tonytone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    bro neve come on any site or public place and say a ugly chick didnt want you... ever

    HA... that's funny

  16. #16
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Are you still in HIGHSCHOOL? What girl that you just met would wanna fvck you on the couch infront of another guy (passed out or not)???? Maybe some whore you picked up but not a normal chick regardless of how horny, fat, or ugly she is. The cute one will definately NOT fvck you unless she has privacy also.
    TIP: GET YOUR OWN ROOM and you might have a shot at getting laid......
    i had to crash at my bros house. i was hammered

  17. #17
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i had to crash at my bros house. i was hammered
    Just drive drunk.

  18. #18
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Just drive drunk.
    i have already been caught

  19. #19
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    You have no drivin skillz either.... 2 strikes.

  20. #20
    POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    CT.
    Posts
    265
    Thats what light switches are for, up is for the hot ones, down is for the not so hot ones... as long as they aren't fat -- Tap em' both

  21. #21
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by JT2k
    You have no drivin skillz either.... 2 strikes.
    i got skillz, i just drive fast

  22. #22
    w_rballs's Avatar
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    2,653
    obviously not fast enough if u got caught. haha

  23. #23
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    obviously not fast enough if u got caught. haha
    only 90

  24. #24
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    there was no other room, i am going to try the other tonite, i will let you know, but i f*cked up i know going after the duck
    I have never been to a 1 room house in my entire life. Do you live in an appt. in Japan or China?

    I would have taken her to the bathroom and railed her standing up while her face is plastered on the mirror

  25. #25
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834

  26. #26
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    That was for the absence of bubbathegut.

  27. #27
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    That was for the absence of bubbathegut.
    i'll give him one to

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •