Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Best Stripper Story

No i didn't get all bad ass on anyone..

batchelor party, upscale clud.... we had our own little area, and the girls kept coming over to visit us..

anyway.. 1 girl stayed and just wanted to talk, and dance.. then just talk, adn grind... my buddy started rubbing her feet.. like "your feet must hurt in those heels"... so she is laughing, and we are all talking to her saying a bunch of nothing... when my buddy, (the one rubbing her feet) starts sucking on her toes.. she gets this big grin on her face, and starts laughing, but he just keeps at it..

She was clean, and pretty, and all.......... but danm... a stripper's foot. too much for me.......
    Last edited by spywizard; 07-20-2004 at 07:25 AM.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    It's your duty to never let him live that one down. Ever.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Man feet are just repulsive to me bro. Dont have a good stripper story though. Sorry

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    What drunk buddies do always kills me. I never have a camera when I need one.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Well...all I can say is that who ever said that there is no sex in the champagne room is full of it.....Maraxus you need to go with me to stir bro....and soon

the clubs here are upscale... (but we still have the bar strippers... for the toothless wonders)

and most of the girls are college kids... (at least they want you to think that..)

The cluds charge the girls $450 per night they are performing.. everything above that they keep.. big money for the girls.

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Well...all I can say is that who ever said that there is no sex in the champagne room is full of it.....Maraxus you need to go with me to stir bro....and soon

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    You guys ever been to Centro? I think its in Hiallea or Homestead, thats supposed to be a true whorehouse. I like T's lounge in Palm beach.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have enough money, you can get sex in pretty much any room. It's really up to the girl, how far she will go, how well you are at negotiating, and how deep your pockets are

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    No i didn't get all bad ass on anyone..

Bachalor party, upscale clud.... we had our own little area, and the girls kept coming over to visit us..

anyway.. 1 girl stayed and just wanted to talk, and dance.. then just talk, adn grind... my buddy started rubbing her feet.. like "your feet must hurt in those heels"... so she is laughing, and we are all talking to her saying a bunch of nothing... when my buddy, (the one rubbing her feet) starts sucking on her toes.. she gets this big grin on her face, and starts laughing, but he just keeps at it..

She was clean, and pretty, and all.......... but danm... a stripper's foot. too much for me.......
    Look on the bright side....he could have been sucking YOUR foot! eeewwww!

I got no cool stripper stories......I've only been a few times for batchelor parties and such.......even then everyone thinks I'm a bouncer......even the bouncers.

I wouldn't let one of those girls suck my dick. Pay for sex. Hell no. Not this cat. Might as well go buy a whore.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Nice one Spy, but that is nasty to lick a stripper's toes lol...

For my 19th birthday last January I was at a nice club, and got to drive a remote controlled truck with a huge schlong into any oriface I wanted to ...I was soo drunk, it took me 10 minutes to manage the truck close enough to take a run at her ..
    She was the Budweisser 2002 girl... f-in hot as hell!

I went to a Goldfingers once with my boss from Golds. He was buying me dances and drinks and steak dinner and all. In the middle of one of my dances this rough ass bouncer walks in and says "come with me sir." I thought I was gonna be beat up for being too handsy with the girl or something. I was preety nervous following the guy out the door. He had those colliflour ears and scars all over so I knew he was a fighter, I was getting ready to book as soon as I got the chance. It turned out my boss was doing yay and offering it to the strippers for sex. We went back to his hotel and ordered some whores but the sun was coming up and they werent gonna be there for an hour and I was getting sober so I left. I always wondered why this boss was so cool and spent so much money on me that night. A few months later I found out that he was bisexual. It kinda freaked me out, thank god I left the hotel when I did.

Quote Originally Posted by medic23
    I went to a Goldfingers once with my boss from Golds. He was buying me dances and drinks and steak dinner and all. In the middle of one of my dances this rough ass bouncer walks in and says "come with me sir." I thought I was gonna be beat up for being too handsy with the girl or something. I was preety nervous following the guy out the door. He had those colliflour ears and scars all over so I knew he was a fighter, I was getting ready to book as soon as I got the chance. It turned out my boss was doing yay and offering it to the strippers for sex. We went back to his hotel and ordered some whores but the sun was coming up and they werent gonna be there for an hour and I was getting sober so I left. I always wondered why this boss was so cool and spent so much money on me that night. A few months later I found out that he was bisexual. It kinda freaked me out, thank god I left the hotel when I did.
    That's messed up bro...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I went to a strip club and met a girl there, I would never give her a dime whenever I went and I would talk really greasy to her. So we started hanging out, eventually I moved in with her, spent her money on me, met another stripper at the club across the street and left the first one. Messed with that one for about a year and left her where I found her. The first one was 24 and the second one was 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I went to a strip club and met a girl there, I would never give her a dime whenever I went and I would talk really greasy to her. So we started hanging out, eventually I moved in with her, spent her money on me, met another stripper at the club across the street and left the first one. Messed with that one for about a year and left her where I found her. The first one was 24 and the second one was 19.

I see someone is a liar. This is the lounge. I am pretty sure you said you were not coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I see someone is a liar. This is the lounge. I am pretty sure you said you were not coming back.
    Well there isnt any women anywhere else so I changed my mind. You guys are still dark and twisted and evil though, that was the truth.

Spyder Guest
    What's wrong with having a foot fetish? ...I used to be hardcore into feet when I was in my teens, but now, not anymore. They just don't do anything for me. ...but I still do check them out, some girls have the cutest feet, with them french pedicure's. wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    What's wrong with having a foot fetish? ...I used to be hardcore into feet when I was in my teens, but now, not anymore. They just don't do anything for me. ...but I still do check them out, some girls have the cutest feet, with them french pedicure's. wow!
    true to all you said...

Picture this... a pretty girl, 22.. 5'4" 105 lbs.. in stockings, white panties, and white 6" heels..open toe.. she rubs up against guys all night.. is on her feet for for 9 hours.. and you suck on her toes in front of all your friends......

Priceless.........

Rules

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    In my previous life I knew a bunch of them. The three that come to mind are: One night this hot black chick (I'm) white that I gave my number to at a strip club like 2 months before called me at like 2am and I was sleeping and wanted to come over. I said sure, she came over we did the nasty and she left (that happened a couple of times with her) no strings, pretty cool.

Two: a threesome with 2 strippers that I had known but not seen for years and ran into at a bar one night it was awesome they were all over me and kissing each other and all the guys in the bar were looking at me like they wanted to kill me. (the women of course looked on with disgust) after the clubs closed we rented a room.

Three: There was another gal a tall blonde that was close to 6' tall that asked me out, I knew right away that she was trying to play me. She came over to my Apt. and took off all her clothes and we started fooling around my neighbors were on their balcony (a bunch of guys) so I asked her to come out and say hi, which she did naked. Pretty soon all the balconys were full! Then I got an emergency call from the 2nd shift and was on the phone talking to the foreman so she jumps up on the back of my couch and is doing the splits naked! I can't concentrate cause I'm lookin at her and all of the sudden Bam she falls off backwards on her ass, too funny! After that night she asked me to get her a credit card in my name....... RIGHT!

That was years ago, I was a manwhore heathen.

yeah
    Last edited by medic23; 06-29-2007 at 09:48 AM.

Actually, and you can back me up on this, it isnt hard to bag a stripper, they are people too. You just have to stand out in a good way from the other idiots that patronise them.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    In my previous life I knew a bunch of them. The three that come to mind are: One night this hot black chick (I'm) white that I gave my number to at a strip club like 2 months before called me at like 2am and I was sleeping and wanted to come over. I said sure, she came over we did the nasty and she left (that happened a couple of times with her) no strings, pretty cool.

Two: a threesome with 2 strippers that I had known but not seen for years and ran into at a bar one night it was awesome they were all over me and kissing each other and all the guys in the bar were looking at me like they wanted to kill me. (the women of course looked on with disgust) after the clubs closed we rented a room.

Three: There was another gal a tall blonde that was close to 6' tall that asked me out, I knew right away that she was trying to play me. She came over to my Apt. and took off all her clothes and we started fooling around my neighbors were on their balcony (a bunch of guys) so I asked her to come out and say hi, which she did naked. Pretty soon all the balconys were full! Then I got an emergency call from the 2nd shift and was on the phone talking to the foreman so she jumps up on the back of my couch and is doing the splits naked! I can't concentrate cause I'm lookin at her and all of the sudden Bam she falls off backwards on her ass, too funny! After that night she asked me to get her a credit card in my name....... RIGHT!

That was years ago, I was a manwhore heathen.

true to all you said...

Picture this... a pretty girl, 22.. 5'4" 105 lbs.. in stockings, white panties, and white 6" heels..open toe.. she rubs up against guys all night.. is on her feet for for 9 hours.. and you suck on her toes in front of all your friends......

Priceless.........
    Nasty fcuker.

Actually, and you can back me up on this, it isnt hard to bag a stripper, they are people too. You just have to stand out in a good way from the other idiots that patronise them.
    and never give them money........

Rules

He treats most of them liike dirt but it seems to work.
    Well thats how you treat all women if you want to get a lot of pussy. I try to tell people that but they think I am full of chit.

Well thats how you treat all women if you want to get a lot of pussy. I try to tell people that but they think I am full of chit.
    no they dont... just the ones that want to be and live in the 50's...

different values, that's all..

keep the faith..........

Rules

no they dont... just the ones that want to be and live in the 50's...
    And the pretty ones.

I agree 100%, I just have to learn to be better at it. Im trying and I know Ill get it soon enough.

I agree 100%, I just have to learn to be better at it. Im trying and I know Ill get it soon enough.
    I got it down to a science bro. Enjoy.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=112967

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I walked into this stip joint in Milwaukee with 2 Marine Corp buddies. They were hitting on this one chic all night and I was like what ever, and just shooting pool.
    later that night she came u to me and started talking( I am also a big believer in treating women like **** to get some play)so I said "where you taking me to breakfast?" She asks "where you want to go?" So I says "out of town somewhere so my girlfriend doesn't see us." It is now 8 years later and we are still happily married, with a 7 year son, house in the suburbs.

this is my stripper story......all true by the way

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I walked into this stip joint in Milwaukee with 2 Marine Corp buddies. They were hitting on this one chic all night and I was like what ever, and just shooting pool.
    later that night she came u to me and started talking( I am also a big believer in treating women like **** to get some play)so I said "where you taking me to breakfast?" She asks "where you want to go?" So I says "out of town somewhere so my girlfriend doesn't see us." It is now 8 years later and we are still happily married, with a 7 year son, house in the suburbs.

this is my stripper story......all true by the way
    Holy shyt bro... that's pretty cool!
    Congrats on the 8 years bro...

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Holy shyt bro... that's pretty cool!
    Congrats on the 8 years bro...
    thanks...

I am the exception......not the rule

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    funny story abotu strippers. me and a bunch of buddies went to the club for mine and my other buddies 18th birthdays. while we are there, this one stripper is hardcore hitting on my one dude ( and i know when they are hitting on u jsut trying to get u to throw them money and ****) but my buddy was on X and didnt know what to do. she was all grabbin his dick and everything looking like she was gonna molest him in the middle of the club then she asked him what he wanted her to do to him, and he goes " can u give me a backrub?" ****ing moron. ahhaha funniest **** i ever seen. u should have seen the look on her face when he said that

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    funny story abotu strippers. me and a bunch of buddies went to the club for mine and my other buddies 18th birthdays. while we are there, this one stripper is hardcore hitting on my one dude ( and i know when they are hitting on u jsut trying to get u to throw them money and ****) but my buddy was on X and didnt know what to do. she was all grabbin his dick and everything looking like she was gonna molest him in the middle of the club then she asked him what he wanted her to do to him, and he goes " can u give me a backrub?" ****ing moron. ahhaha funniest **** i ever seen. u should have seen the look on her face when he said that

That's friggin great!

"Ummm, how much for a foot massage?"

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    there he goes with the feet **** again

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    If you have enough money, you can get sex in pretty much any room. It's really up to the girl, how far she will go, how well you are at negotiating, and how deep your pockets are
    Paying for sex...what kind of a loser does that? Sorry mass...

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Paying for sex...what kind of a loser does that? Sorry mass...
    He doesn't have much chioce in the matter........midgets need money too. hahahaha He might have better luck if he were hetro.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Or tryed animals...

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Or tryed animals...
    He has....but his little legs can't run fast enought to catch them. I told him to buy a tranq gun or something. hahahaha

decadbal is offline Banned
    now u wonder, how many BJs shes given and the nut dripped down on her feet...lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information