elicotton is offline Associate Member

There was an intruder in my house last night...

Yesterday was a busy day, I had an awsome W/O, two sessions of cardio, yard work and an "end of the school-year" party for my kids. ( Got four, ages 11,7,5 and 2.) Then I friggin stay on AR much longer than planned and end up getting to bed around midnight.

Anyway, around 3:30 am, I wake up about to piss all over myself. I always use the kids batroom down the hall so as not to wake my wife with my manly loud pissing and other bodily noises. As I'm walking down the hall in a fog, still mostly asleep, I glance up and realize I'm about three feet away from some dude and hes coming towards me. I knew it wasn't one of my kids because all I could really make out was his head and he was taller than me. I'm 6'-0", this guy looked about 6'3" or so. In a panic, I just fukin bull rush this guy and ram my head right into his chest and lock my arms behind him, and keep the leggs churnin, just like the old football days.

I got nothing but air! I friggin fall to the floor as hard as I've ever fell and I THOUGHT he kicked me in the head when I hit the ground! I realized I was in the kitchen by then (momentum) and jumped up and flicked on the light.

All I saw in the hall was a half-filled Songe-Bob helium balloon from the kids party! The **** thing had partially deflated but instead of falling to the ground, it was just floating in mid-air, and the air from the ceiling fan was blowing it around! This was my **** intruder!?

What I thought was a kick in the head was from me falling 90mph into the friggin bookcase! Today I got a Fred Flintstone like, golfball size knot on my head!

Of course, the wife wakes up just in time to laugh her ass off, and I was so jacked I couldn't get back to sleep.

Ah, the joys of having children around.

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    Hey at least it shows you u have the quick reaction God forbidding a real intruder comes into your home

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Bah ha ha ha ha ha. I just woke up my wife laughing so hard. Thanks dude.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Holy Cr*p did that make my night!

LMFAO....

It kinda makes me want to have kids!

BW

Quote Originally Posted by Galoot67
    Hey at least it shows you u have the quick reaction God forbidding a real intruder comes into your home
    Hey bro, fight or flight kicked in and there was nowhere to run!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by elicotton
    Yesterday was a busy day, I had an awsome W/O, two sessions of cardio, yard work and an "end of the school-year" party for my kids. ( Got four, ages 11,7,5 and 2.) Then I friggin stay on AR much longer than planned and end up getting to bed around midnight.

Anyway, around 3:30 am, I wake up about to piss all over myself. I always use the kids batroom down the hall so as not to wake my wife with my manly loud pissing and other bodily noises. As I'm walking down the hall in a fog, still mostly asleep, I glance up and realize I'm about three feet away from some dude and hes coming towards me. I knew it wasn't one of my kids because all I could really make out was his head and he was taller than me. I'm 6'-0", this guy looked about 6'3" or so. In a panic, I just fukin bull rush this guy and ram my head right into his chest and lock my arms behind him, and keep the leggs churnin, just like the old football days.

I got nothing but air! I friggin fall to the floor as hard as I've ever fell and I THOUGHT he kicked me in the head when I hit the ground! I realized I was in the kitchen by then (momentum) and jumped up and flicked on the light.

All I saw in the hall was a half-filled Songe-Bob helium balloon from the kids party! The **** thing had partially deflated but instead of falling to the ground, it was just floating in mid-air, and the air from the ceiling fan was blowing it around! This was my **** intruder!?

What I thought was a kick in the head was from me falling 90mph into the friggin bookcase! Today I got a Fred Flintstone like, golfball size knot on my head!

Of course, the wife wakes up just in time to laugh her ass off, and I was so jacked I couldn't get back to sleep.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    wow....thats a good one....at least you didn't really hurt yourself.....

mass junkie is offline banned
    Ahh that is freaking hilarious

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Ohh man...I laughed.

palequail is offline Banned
    that is great!!!!!! You got Punked...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    That is some seriously funny sh*t.

barbarian is offline Banned
    lol man good one

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Have you hugged your balloon today?

~SC~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ROTFL! I bet he wont break into your house again
    abstrack@protonmail.com

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    sponge bob kicked yer ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k bro

Sponge Bob ended up stabbed with scissors and buried in the garbage can. He'll never harm me again.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Sponge Bob ended up stabbed with scissors and buried in the garbage can. He'll never harm me again.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    oh man i think i just woke up everyone in the house from laughing so hard!!! good times

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    that was funny. at least it wasnt a real intruder. and you got to stab the fake one

Rugby13 is offline Member
    You just made my night at work at 3am worthwhile....... SOOOO funny. Thanks Bro!!!

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    would have done the same da mn thing brotha.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Seriously that make me laugh load.

But I had a somewhat similar experience about 2 yrs ago when I had an intruder in my back garden. I let loose with a semi-automatic at the fvcker. I didn't hit him, but when my son got home from son a few days later he told me the story was all over the school. Bet the neighbourhood scumbags think twice next time they think about robbing one of my motorbikes.

My brother had a similar experience, caught the guy, held a pump action to the fvckers head while he waited for my mother to ring the police. Asshole cried and begged for his life. Funny, because his bikes where never touched after that either.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    i guess that beats the alternative...

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    ROTFLMFAO!! Yes, I know this thread is a couple of days old, but I just read it.

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Just read it as well. Funny thread. Spong Bob will never think about f'ing with you again.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Thanks for the laugh!!!!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    LOL great story, show that balloon who's boss!!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

good one, you're lucky she didn't come around the corner with the handgun backing you up..... that's what my wife has been trained to do .......

funny
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

allsaucedup is offline Member
    one of the funniest things i have read in a long time thanks bro

decadbal is offline Banned
    no lie, someone breaks into my housse, they will be carried out. thats dam funny though bro

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    LoL great story. At least it shows you really care about your family

allsaucedup is offline Member
    it also shows he hates ballons

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member

He will be back.....

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight

It kinda makes me want to have kids!

BW
    ummm im up down if you are

Talking

I know this is an ancient thread, but when I saw that pic I HAD to post it!

Is this the dude you saw breaking into your house?

Red
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails There was an intruder in my house last night...-spongebob_chainsaw.jpg  

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    At least you didnt pussy up and run away from a baloon screaming Call The Cops!!!!!!!

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Even sponge bob was laughing at you. Funny stuff.

-B

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    ****, I never knew SB was such an asskicker!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    ****, I never knew SB was such an asskicker!
    You even called him by his short term...

Hey Ripped, I call my roomie 'square pants'... she is about 250lbs, and 5 ft 1 Poor girl, but it's still f-in funny...

Thread Information