mass junkie is offline banned

How long does alcohol last in the bloodstream?

Anybody know? I have to take a blood test for a new insurance... They require me to give blood. I had a few drinks saturday night..can they still detect that today?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe it is apx 24 hrs

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Anybody know? I have to take a blood test for a new insurance... They require me to give blood. I had a few drinks saturday night..can they still detect that today?
    i honestly thing its 48 hours tops. but dont quote me on that. i mean i know the cops will let you go the next morning if caught on a dui, and i aways thought it was cause of how long the achohol stays in your body. just drink tons of water and youll be fine.

another thing, my dad is a crazy achoholic, he drinks about a 6 pack a day. and he has drug test for work all of the time. if they dont fire him for that achohol then im sure youll be fine lol. i mean i know for a fact that achohol shows up on his test, they tell him. and he just says he drank a little the night before. they dont care as long as your not drinking at work, achohol is legal so they cant judge you on it. you cant drink on the job obviously

mass junkie is offline banned
    Thank god they dont test for anything else...I started my next cycle this morning

decadbal is offline Banned
    its however many drinks you have..barbi should be able to answer this, to become a cop you learn y our bodies capablity to metabolize alcohol...which is one beer or shot an hr...so every one u drink over that adds an hr... say you drink 15beers or shots.... then 15hrs.... easy enough eh..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    its however many drinks you have..barbi should be able to answer this, to become a cop you learn y our bodies capablity to metabolize alcohol...which is one beer or shot an hr...so every one u drink over that adds an hr... say you drink 15beers or shots.... then 15hrs.... easy enough eh..lol
    well thats the ratio to go by for being safe to drive, but i dont thing its for how long the achohol is in your blood. they use the above ratio to figure out if your safe to drive, but remember you can still blow achohol and be legal to drive

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    well thats the ratio to go by for being safe to drive, but i dont thing its for how long the achohol is in your blood. they use the above ratio to figure out if your safe to drive, but remember you can still blow achohol and be legal to drive
    if it wont show up on a BAC or intoxilier, its bc its not in your bloodstream...which makes the example i explained correct..lol

Spyder Guest
    side note: GOD I LOVE ur avatar decadbal makes me want to lean close and sniff my monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    side note: GOD I LOVE ur avatar decadbal makes me want to lean close and sniff my monitor.
    feel free to bro, its clean...she washed it

if it wont show up on a BAC or intoxilier, its bc its not in your bloodstream...which makes the example i explained correct..lol
    no it will show up on the BAC, just under the legal driving limit. ive had this happen to me a few times. sorry if i explained it wrong

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    If you got really wasted, it takes 2 days for you to legally be able to drive!

it cant show up on a BAC if its not in your bloodstream and vice versa... if you blow anything, its bc of it being in your bloodstream, if nothing comes up, its bc its out... the metabolizing of alcohol can be looked up on line very easy and will explain what i have...1 drink an hr.. and each over an hr for your body to remove it...

it cant show up on a BAC if its not in your bloodstream and vice versa... if you blow anything, its bc of it being in your bloodstream, if nothing comes up, its bc its out... the metabolizing of alcohol can be looked up on line very easy and will explain what i have...1 drink an hr.. and each over an hr for your body to remove it...
    i hear ya, but ive always heard that it was 1 drink/1 hour to be safe to drive, not to be completly out of the body. either way it doesnt matter. he'll be fine with the test

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i hear ya, but ive always heard that it was 1 drink/1 hour to be safe to drive, not to be completly out of the body. either way it doesnt matter. he'll be fine with the test
    no no no, im right and till you admit it, we are broke up..

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    your body can process one drink an hour roughly.

no no no, im right and till you admit it, we are broke up..
    ill have to look it up, but until then no pie or O face for you

Thread Information