Prime is offline Naturally perfect

The side effects of certian drugs

Diddnt know whether to post this in the spa or here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The side effects of certian drugs-d10.jpg  

i cant post the other two, can someone shrink them down in size?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The side effects of certian drugs-d7.jpg  

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    That guy doesnt look like a juicehead.

i thought he looked like big red the dude who got busted for dealing and was a mod of bb.com

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do they always say men go impotent when on cycle, dont people use their f'n heads

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    Prime, Hi ! Did you see all the fish with brains hanging out of their heads ?

http://www.americanprogress.org/site...RJ8OVF&b=38332

Can you help me find a poster for Americans that eat American Fresh Water Fish ?

decadbal is offline Banned
    steroids are bad mmmkay

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf is he shooting in that syringe?

also, i am digging the blister pack with what appears to be throat lozenges.

Quake is offline Member
    Bad breath?
    Christ, how old are those? That one went out with the arc!

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    Prime, Hi ! Did you see all the fish with brains hanging out of their heads ?

http://www.americanprogress.org/site...RJ8OVF&b=38332

Can you help me find a poster for Americans that eat American Fresh Water Fish ?

i was going to compare the alcahol one to the steroid one and say it appeared that steroids were safer, but i couldnt post the alcahol one

compare how many ppl die from aas use and alcohol or tobacco in the us each year...

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    That guy doesnt look like a juicehead.
    If anything, he needs to juice up.

LM1332 Guest
    Haha omg he looks like one of my friends...Timme where are you at i know your here

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    \Can you help me find a poster for Americans that eat American Fresh Water Fish ?
    You got sumthin against Americans who eat what they catch? And what the hell kinda poster is that?

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    compare how many ppl die from aas use and alcohol or tobacco in the us each year...
    if aas was available over the counter i am sure the nunbers would be close if not higher

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadeD_PistoL
    if aas was available over the counter i am sure the nunbers would be close if not higher
    hell no!!! its not every one goal to be a muscle head....

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    brain cancer, does it really occur that frequent in steriod users?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    There is no evidence that I am aware of that points to steroids causing brain cancer. However, steroids are still evil and WILL kill you, no matter what. Didn't you see that Fox special?!?

In all seriousness, when is Hoss going to be banned? Everyone knows its either Prime or the Diable guy with Arnold in a cowboy suit for his avatar.

why do ppl always have to bring up hoss, thats what he wants, to think he made any kind of impact on ppl or this site...

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    i was going to compare the alcahol one to the steroid one and say it appeared that steroids were safer, but i couldnt post the alcahol one
    dont worry I found the alcohol side effects. it s not that bad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The side effects of certian drugs-435573252iii.jpg  

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I have decided to let you all know my story involving 'steroids '. I started doing a 'steroid ' called 'dianabol ' in a freind of mines basement at 18. At first I just did the drugs to get a quick pick me up. I eventually gained 200 pounds of pure muscle in the next 3 weeks of my drug use. I was happy, everything was going good. Eventually the dianabol didn't do it for me anymore. A freind introduced me to a drug called 'winstrol '. He said, "just shoot this in your shphinter 3-4 times daily, and you'll get high. And high I got. After a couple of ass shots of this wonderful drug I was hooked. It was around this time that I moved into a dumpster and started sucking phallus for Deca . One day I started to notice that I would occasionally bleed from the ears and ass. I even sometimes bled there when I wasn't shoot winstrol into my ear (witch as many roidheads know is the quickest way to get a nice roid buzz going). This was no big deal I told myself, a little bloody ear every once in a while is no big deal. By this time I weighed 500 pounds with 3% bodyfat (witch is around what all juiceheads weigh, thats why the mr. olympia's are natural) without even working out. The 'juice' as they call it was taking care of me.

One day I was beating up an old lady for her money, so I could buy more steroids, and I had a heart attack, my liver exploded, and my kidney's fell out of my butt. This wouldn't have been a very big deal, but the old lady said I had stinky breath and I could only think one thing, **** THOSE DRUGS!!!!!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I have decided to let you all know my story involving 'steroids '. I started doing a 'steroid ' called 'dianabol ' in a freind of mines basement at 18. At first I just did the drugs to get a quick pick me up. I eventually gained 200 pounds of pure muscle in the next 3 weeks of my drug use. I was happy, everything was going good. Eventually the dianabol didn't do it for me anymore. A freind introduced me to a drug called 'winstrol '. He said, "just shoot this in your shphinter 3-4 times daily, and you'll get high. And high I got. After a couple of ass shots of this wonderful drug I was hooked. It was around this time that I moved into a dumpster and started sucking phallus for Deca . One day I started to notice that I would occasionally bleed from the ears and ass. I even sometimes bled there when I wasn't shoot winstrol into my ear (witch as many roidheads know is the quickest way to get a nice roid buzz going). This was no big deal I told myself, a little bloody ear every once in a while is no big deal. By this time I weighed 500 pounds with 3% bodyfat (witch is around what all juiceheads weigh, thats why the mr. olympia's are natural) without even working out. The 'juice' as they call it was taking care of me.

One day I was beating up an old lady for her money, so I could buy more steroids, and I had a heart attack, my liver exploded, and my kidney's fell out of my butt. This wouldn't have been a very big deal, but the old lady said I had stinky breath and I could only think one thing, **** THOSE DRUGS!!!!!

LMAO...out of his butt, kidneys.

Hellofva drug.

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    hell no!!! its not every one goal to be a muscle head....
    US is like the top country with the obesity problems especially among African Americans.....if aas was available at your local pharmacies the shelf would go empty, especially now with everyone into fashion, physiques, and overall looks in general….. who r u kidding!!

Thread Information