Thread: Girlie Men

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member

Girlie Men

“If they don’t have the guts to come up here in front of you and say, ’I don’t want to represent you, I want to represent those special interests, the unions, the trial lawyers ... if they don’t have the guts, I call them girlie men,” Schwarzenegger said to the cheering crowd at a mall food court in Ontario.

The governor lifted the term from a long-running “Saturday Night Live” skit in which two pompous, Schwarzenegger-worshipping weightlifters repeatedly use it to mock those who don’t meet their standards of physical perfection.

Governor Arnold could make anabolic steroids legal in the Republik of Girlie Men Kalifornia with the stroke of his pen. His Pen is mightier than all the FDA/DEA swords. I wonder if he's all hot air and illegal steroid use or if he'll step up to the plate and do more than act. He really could lead-- a lot of people here would follow him.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    no one is going to legalize steroids . Nor should they be. you would have too many kids who dont know what they're getting into killing themselves

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    no one is going to legalize steroids. Nor should they be. you would have too many kids who dont know what they're getting into killing themselves
    Sad thing is that they are doing that anyhow.

~SC~

Beernutz is offline Member
    Steroids would never be legal. Steriods are only safe somewhat if you know what your doing. Give steriods to an uneducated kid who knows nothing about the topic and you have a potentially really screwed up child.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sad thing is that they are doing that anyhow.

~SC~
    true but you'd have EVEN more

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Do you really think the consequences are any worse than alcohol abuse??? At least REAL research could be done and doctors could monitor AS use.

-B

At least REAL research could be done and doctors could monitor AS use.

The present status of AS is NOT about child safety. A highly decorated retired veteran with military and political and social clout made a PERSONAL appeal to Prersident Bush broadcast by PBS nation-wide a few weeks ago asking for immediate reductions in MERCURY out-put at power utilities. This MERCURY POISONING is far worse than AS and it is the norm in CONUS. Elements of Special Forces military, Special law Enforcement, and Mercenaries use AS-- many children already use AS.
    It should be legalized. Good legal American AS is better than giving the ChiCom PRC PLA a bunch of cash for foreign powder. All Americans seem to be able to do is monitor each other, drug test each other, piss test each other, sue each other, tax each other, and put each other in jail. Law Enforcement is reduced to snorting laughing gas out of cans of RediWhip for a high because of nut-case drug testing.
    Something should be done about this AS situation. If it were legal there would be balance. Yes, people will die, go sterile, get cancers-- they do that already. CONUS fresh fish are so fouled with MERCURY that we cannot eat over 60% of them safely. I believe it is time for some As legalization and a little less Big Brother control of all buying and selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    many children already use AS.
    oh i see so it would be okay for a few million others to do it to then.

Good legal American AS is better than giving the ChiCom PRC PLA a bunch of cash for foreign powder.
    Why don't we legalize all illegal drugs like coke and heroin then! more money for us!

If it were legal there would be balance.
    LOL. please explain to me how there would be balance I really want to hear this.

Yes, people will die, go sterile, get cancers-- they do that already.
    that is the most neive thing I've heard in a long time. I am not against steriods in any way but I really dont see how any good could come of legalizing it especially with the way the media perceves it today.

Prairie, You make valid points about propaganda and sheeple when you say, "...with the way the media perceves it today." AS has been demonized in the manner that COCAINE has. When I talk about AS I'm referring to Russell Marker-type organic AS and when I talk about cocaine I mean bone-fide coca leafs as in the bolus one would chew for working the mines or making high-altitude climbs. I mean the products that come from the plants.
    Cocaine is the best substance in the world for stopping the bleeding and stopping the pain. It comprises nearly 80% of the profitable drug-types retailed by Merck etc. in the US. With the plant: the seeds have a short shelf life, harvests are years in the making, and it grows in South America where it rains. It is a legal product in Peru-- for good reason. Coca gives one a sense of euphoria, enhanced cardiovascular strength, stimulated sexual arousal, and physical vigor. It is the perfect companion nutrition for AS IN MODERATION.
    Like coca, AS should be a legal product. Imagine such nutrition available to Baby-Boomer geriatric America-- rather than doped-out on oxycoton, codeine and general opiate product malaise-- they'd be chompin' at the bit with a euphoric lust for life.
    Chemical AS like Chemical Coke is not natural or organic-- if these issues are shown to youth it will lessen the real risks of legalization. Show a young man a set of AS atrophied testicles and you WILL have his attention. A stick without the popsicle is just a stick...

http://www.cocamuseum.com/

Coca ! Coca ! AS !!! Well, that's just my opinion.

well i guess an addiction to health, fitness and alittle roids is better than an addiction to coke

Prairie, Gyn 'roids in the US food chain have given America the most obese, effeminate male youth in the history of the United States of America. It has caused premature female youth development and weight-gain issues aggravated by media propaganda advertising the 'perfect' female resulting in pandemic anorexia and bulimia.

The present US condition is self-evident, in my opinion. How about a little coca leaf and 'roids. For example, how many times have Americans seen grandpa & grandma, mom & dad obese, old, bed-ridden, and finally dying in a deressing narcotic congestive heart failure punctuated terminal pnumonia.
    People with good nutrition, balanced 'roids, and coca leaf in general NEVER die the way americans do now. George Bush does coca for a reason and he probably does a little designer 'roids too.
    As for all you American sheeple, me included, we are far easier to control without 'roids, coca-- the Gyn 'roids help us abandon the natural function and this EVIDENCE-- the widespread abandonment of gender natural function is an indication of a gyn 'roid laced food chain every bit as corrupt as the Puerto Rican Estrogen Strain during the Cold War.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Isaiah, I really enjoy your ranting. Keep it up.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Isaiah, I really enjoy your ranting. Keep it up.
    Each one of his posts is long, and passionate... pretty interesting points of view...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You lost me on the Coca leaf part.........to addictive. As for Anold standing up for the legialization of steroids ...never going to happen.....he's a politican now and could never afford to let something like this tarnish his record. Not to mention he's on the Republican ticket and there's no way they'd back him in any fashion whatsoever.

Republicans are a group with bad ideas.
    Democrates are a group with no ideas.

A republican says "I've got a really bad idea" and the democrate says "and I've got a way to make it ****yer!"

decadbal is offline Banned
    time and time again..........

Juggernaut, Coca Leaf is NOT addictive at all. It has no characteristics of physical addiction. No Rx monkey on your back at all. Chewing the leaf as a bolus in moderation is harmless (up to a half a dozen chews or so a day). Now, if you were deprived of coca leaf you would miss it. You would desire it like a good cut of range fed buffalo or beef. You might even cultivate it or travel to South America to get more of it. For the most part I think you are right about the republican and democratic parties-- they continue to back the failed war on drugs in order to facilitate a chemical Rx drug market and welfare-type national healthcare plans funded through taxation without represention paid for with greenbacks that are not even backed by gold or silver. The US is a monopoly play money spoof of its former greatness. Perhaps our money will never be backed by gold or silver again. Maybe it can be backed by something of greater value-- it could be worth its weight in ANABOLIC STEROIDS , COCA LEAF, EPHEDRA, or MARIJUANNA-- you know something you can trade things for...
    I was having breakfast in March/April in West Valley City, UT with a Leatherneck Sniper and a US 7th Cav Trooper we were talking about shooting people with M2 fifty cal. and the Trooper explained how he had been a Blackhawk door gunner wasting South American coca growers. You know how expensive it is to train covert ops crewmen and deploy helicopters and machinegun coca growers ? Their plants are often underground. Do you know how expensive it is to lace the US food chain with Gyn 'roids so that Americans continue to be the most obese, couch potato, effeminate population in the modern world. Maybe Gov. Arnold won't risk failure and rejection maybe he won't buck the Republican party, but he can wade through the Girlie Men and do something about the situation. He can never be US President so unless he wants to be Mayor of Branson, Mo he has no where to go. If he bucks this chemical Rx drug circus in the US he will get lots of publicity and that publicity could serve his adopted cloned off-spring in a future bid for the US Presidency. I hope he does something. His wife once responded to question of how come she was going to marry him with, "Have you seen his body ?" Gov. Arnold owes a lot of that to 'roids. He has an ally in George Bush-- George knows just how lovely coca leaf is. It's good to have hope. I think we perish without hope.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Juggernaut, Coca Leaf is NOT addictive at all. It has no characteristics of physical addiction. No Rx monkey on your back at all. Chewing the leaf as a bolus in moderation is harmless (up to a half a dozen chews or so a day). Now, if you were deprived of coca leaf you would miss it. You would desire it like a good cut of range fed buffalo or beef. You might even cultivate it or travel to South America to get more of it. For the most part I think you are right about the republican and democratic parties-- they continue to back the failed war on drugs in order to facilitate a chemical Rx drug market and welfare-type national healthcare plans funded through taxation without represention paid for with greenbacks that are not even backed by gold or silver. The US is a monopoly play money spoof of its former greatness. Perhaps our money will never be backed by gold or silver again. Maybe it can be backed by something of greater value-- it could be worth its weight in ANABOLIC STEROIDS , COCA LEAF, EPHEDRA, or MARIJUANNA-- you know something you can trade things for...
    I was having breakfast in March/April in West Valley City, UT with a Leatherneck Sniper and a US 7th Cav Trooper we were talking about shooting people with M2 fifty cal. and the Trooper explained how he had been a Blackhawk door gunner wasting South American coca growers. You know how expensive it is to train covert ops crewmen and deploy helicopters and machinegun coca growers ? Their plants are often underground. Do you know how expensive it is to lace the US food chain with Gyn 'roids so that Americans continue to be the most obese, couch potato, effeminate population in the modern world. Maybe Gov. Arnold won't risk failure and rejection maybe he won't buck the Republican party, but he can wade through the Girlie Men and do something about the situation. He can never be US President so unless he wants to be Mayor of Branson, Mo he has no where to go. If he bucks this chemical Rx drug circus in the US he will get lots of publicity and that publicity could serve his adopted cloned off-spring in a future bid for the US Presidency. I hope he does something. His wife once responded to question of how come she was going to marry him with, "Have you seen his body ?" Gov. Arnold owes a lot of that to 'roids. He has an ally in George Bush-- George knows just how lovely coca leaf is. It's good to have hope. I think we perish without hope.

.......somebody please get this gentleman a tinfoil hat........

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    get to the chopper, GO!

Yeah, where's my tin foil hat. I was taking a physical conditioning test with a former BUD SEAL that pulled private security ops in LA during the riot that burned up toward Wilshire and Rodeo way-- him and his buddies stopped the riot short of La Brea with aimed-fire. He used a 30.30 in LA. Get me a tin foil hat for him too. Make it extra large 'cause he has a really big head and a funny little dent in his forhead where he got shot in the brain by a 7.62 in 'nam.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Yeah, where's my tin foil hat. I was taking a physical conditioning test with a former BUD SEAL that pulled private security ops in LA during the riot that burned up toward Wilshire and Rodeo way-- him and his buddies stopped the riot short of La Brea with aimed-fire. He used a 30.30 in LA. Get me a tin foil hat for him too. Make it extra large 'cause he has a really big head and a funny little dent in his forhead where he got shot in the brain by a 7.62 in 'nam.
    Man, I REALLY like this cat.

your posts are entertaining isaiah, but I cant help but think you're making this crap up as you go along, haha

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    If you need a tinfoil hat I have an old one that I grew out of.....it's a size 9, profit of course. No velcro for us conspiracy theorists. You guys know about the velcro conspiracy right? Shhhh, keep it under your hat lest some newb's uncover the truth about velcro.

chicamaho, I hate VELCRO ! I always new there was something wrong with it. I like tie laces, wooden toggles, buttons, and zippers with real metal teeth. Velcro is for krummie kommies and nazi's.
    Rambo and Prairie, I'm glad you like this stuff otherwise the rejection would hurt my feelings and I would probably start crying or something.
    Prairie, this stuff is too wierd for me to make up. Y'all know TEST 'roids WORK ! Hoo-ahhhh ! Well Gyn 'roids in the food chain do to:

THE ANDROMEDA STRAIN er I mean the PUERTO RICO STRAIN

Some years ago, there was an epidemic of premature puberty in very young girls (under 4 years old) in Puerto Rico...

A friend told me her 9-year-old daughter already has had her first period, as have most of her classmates! She says it's because of the estrogen they consume from additives in dairy and beef. Is this true? Are these girls typical?

-- Terry McMahon

Today's Answer
    (Published 08/28/1996)
    You're correct that the onset of menstruation has been getting progressively earlier among girls in the United States. No one is sure of why, but one possibility is that commercially produced meat and milk products contain residues of growth-promoting hormones. These have estrogenic activity, so they could stimulate early menstruation.
    Some years ago, there was an epidemic of premature puberty in very young girls (under 4 years old) in Puerto Rico. This was traced to chicken carrying unusually high residues of estrogenic hormones.

http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_cd...60-pt=Question

I say FARMER JOHN and RANCHER BILL shoot-up a bunch a cattle with TEST and we have a BBQ and get in shape for the price of dinner !

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Do you really think the consequences are any worse than alcohol abuse??? At least REAL research could be done and doctors could monitor AS use.

-B
    The only thing wore than the blackmarket- Medical Companies and Hospitals! Price Gougers!

altered food

lOOK WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO CHILI !!! It probably has Gyn'roids in it !!! GAK !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Girlie Men-hummingbird-chili.jpg  

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    Actually the Governor cant make it legal..... federal law always over rides state law, federal supremacy, Article 4 of the constitution.....if I am not mistaken (I dont have my pocket constitution with me so I am trying to recall from memory)

decadbal is offline Banned
    whos bumpin old threads... i see ive been replaced

limppimp85204 is offline Junior Member
    yea, your no longer the "cool" guy

Thread Information