Beernutz is offline Member

Phucking work is killing me

Iam a Comercial electrician and recently weve been working crazy shifts like i leave my house at 6:00am and i dont get home at night until 6:00pm Phuck i really hate it. By the time i get home im so beat i have no energy to hit the gym. I really think this bull$hit is affecting my training but theres nothing i can do it is the busy season for us and i need to put in the long hours while there available. Justed needed to flame that out.

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    I know this is tough but get up at 4:30 am and hit the gym before work... yes you will need to go to bed earlier lol but you will get your training in... I have had to go in to train guys accordingly and it sucked but... like you said they they haft to make a living...

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I feel your pain. I work two jobs at the moment. I get up at 6 am, go to the gym, then start job #1 at 9 am. I don't get home at night till 11:45 pm from job #2. I have just enough time between the two to go home, get food and leave again. Sucks!

-B

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    My work has almost killed me a few times. It has wrecked, injured, and killed so many people that I'm re-training for a new line of work. I recently passed a physical, however, I am fat, slow, and out of shape. This eCommunity is the inspiration I need to get in shape. I started today. I broke out the clippers, went out on the patio and harvested some Cat's Claw wood and brewed two quarts of fresh tea from the wood to begin conditioning my cardiovascular system & extremity tissue. Next, I'm going to harvest some Mormon Tea and concentrate some ephedra for appetite suppression, energy, and metabolic enhancement. Like y'all-- I will have to EXERCISE. I can do it. Y'all can do it !

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    Iam a Comercial electrician and recently weve been working crazy shifts like i leave my house at 6:00am and i dont get home at night until 6:00pm Phuck i really hate it. By the time i get home im so beat i have no energy to hit the gym. I really think this bull$hit is affecting my training but theres nothing i can do it is the busy season for us and i need to put in the long hours while there available. Justed needed to flame that out.

You on salary? If yes, I feel for you bro. Either way, it'll slow down again. Keep your head up.

decadbal is offline Banned
    gotta pay for the aas somehow bro...

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    I actually exercised. I'm going to do it again tomorrow. Gonna get some ephedra next...

Thread Information