LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member

Angry my schittt was stolen

Its not that much but the principal of the whole things, ordered pins and have not received them, checked with shipping company and infect i was suppose to receive them 4 days ago. I suspect everyone and even my dam*n dog......I am sure its my girl but she does not want to admit it.....I cut her a while back flushing down my gear because she is totally against that so i got so fu/king mad obviously i can't smack her around although i wanted to so bad.......i went and broke all her perfume bottles and destroyed all her make up accessories....i start my cycle in a few short days and hate not having everything in order........already cracked a guestroom door while she was out.......

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadeD_PistoL
    Its not that much but the principal of the whole things, ordered pins and have not received them, checked with shipping company and infect i was suppose to receive them 4 days ago. I suspect everyone and even my dam*n dog......I am sure its my girl but she does not want to admit it.....I cut her a while back flushing down my gear because she is totally against that so i got so fu/king mad obviously i can't smack her around although i wanted to so bad.......i went and broke all her perfume bottles and destroyed all her make up accessories....i start my cycle in a few short days and hate not having everything in order........already cracked a guestroom door while she was out.......
    happened to me to bro, i ordered clen and i think my neighbor stole it, bastartds

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, beat her ass, i usualy dont advocate beatin women, but over roids and her flushing em... shed carry an asswhippin with her **** when she was leaving

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    LoaDed PistoL, are you telling the truth, bud ?

Thread Information