tiny51 is offline Junior Member

need some ispirational words

i know this prob makes me sound weak but my gf of 2 years broke up with me a while ago because of college problems and then she started to hang with the guys that i hated and who she liked before. she said she just wanted to get use to not being with me all the time. so we havnt talked in 3 weeks and today i heard she slept with 3 guys and met a guy yesterday and drove over 50 miles to go meet him. I i heard she smokes now and drinks non stop. any ways i was looking for some inspiration words from u guys to help me get threw this stuff i falling in a slump and i dont wanna smash any faces so if u could help id appreciate it. thanks

tiny

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Bro, you are better off without her...
    Honestly, if the alleged info is true, then she's sleeping around, and is abusig her body.. this is not becoming of a woman I would want to be in a relationship with...
    Sorry to hear, sounds like you really cared for her...
    Take your aggression out in the gym, eat right, and get plenty of sleep bro.
    You'll be much happier than if you decide to sulk, or be depressed.
    Good luck with the next few weeks, and try to keep a good outlook on life.
    Go look up some ol' friends you have lost touch with because of your relationship (no doubt this happened, it always does), and spend some time with your boys...
    Take it easy brutha..
    PM me anytime you need something... I'll at least listen to what you have to say...
    Be good.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya dude, if it hasnt been that long that yous broke up and shes been with 3 dudes and maybe another.. not worth it.. as much as it hurts now.. ull be over it before you know it.. and u will laugh when u think back on how it bothered u..

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Bro, you are better off without her...
    Honestly, if the alleged info is true, then she's sleeping around, and is abusig her body.. this is not becoming of a woman I would want to be in a relationship with...
    Sorry to hear, sounds like you really cared for her...
    Take your aggression out in the gym, eat right, and get plenty of sleep bro.
    You'll be much happier than if you decide to sulk, or be depressed.
    Good luck with the next few weeks, and try to keep a good outlook on life.
    Go look up some ol' friends you have lost touch with because of your relationship (no doubt this happened, it always does), and spend some time with your boys...
    Take it easy brutha..
    PM me anytime you need something... I'll at least listen to what you have to say...
    Be good.

Awesome advice....and feel free to PM me as well if you need to chat. My girl was with me for 4 years before we broke up due to college stuff and she did something similar (not to the same extent but still pretty bad) so I feel for ya. Just remember you are better off without her. Best thing you can do right now is hit the gym hard, better yourself both physically and mentally, and then let karma take its role.

<<LMO>>

thanks guys i appreciate it alot. i hope it just hurts this bad because its the first day. she was my first and we went threw alot togehter and your right im gonna hit the gym hard as hell now. it hurts to because she told me she likes me. and i fat so i just feel like i cant get others

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny51
    thanks guys i appreciate it alot. i hope it just hurts this bad because its the first day. she was my first and we went threw alot togehter and your right im gonna hit the gym hard as hell now. it hurts to because she told me she likes me. and i fat so i just feel like i cant get others

Yea bro I was the same way. When I met my EX I was fat too, and that's why I loved her so much because she accepted me for who I was at the time. But honestly, you will find another that will treat you the same if not better. Just don't go out looking, let it come to you. I know how you feel though honestly, my EX I keep referring to was my 1st girlfriend ever and my high school sweetheart of all 4 years. Just try and keep it outa your head, stay, busy, hit the gym, and better yourself. One day when your with a new girl and looking like a million bucks you will see her and her mouth will drop and you won't even pause to say hello. Trust me, I did it already and I have only been without my girl for a little over a year.

<<LMO>>

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny51
    Bro, I'm a fatass too ...that's why we're in the gym ...
    And trust me, you seem like a cool bro... they will love you... especially if you hit the gym harder like you say, and give 'em a 'gun-show'

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    get back at her, work out SUPER HARD, get a model's body, and then look at what she missed

all the advice here is great

hahahah you guys are awsome thanks so much and hell yea that why were in they gym to get amazing for the ladies hahaha im sure ill be outa the game for a lil bit but im working hard and i hope to come back soon thanks guys can always rely on lifters for help

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    51, SHOCK-DISBELIEF, PAIN-DEPRESSION, ANGER, ACCEPTANCE.

You will move through stages like these. You will hurt. You will cry. You will get over it.
    Don't hurt yourself. Don't hurt anyone else. Don't get depressed and cap yourself or anything. I was talking to a father and he said that his son shot himself. He got to the hospital as fast as he could. His boy blew some of his brains out and was going to be a while re-learning how to talk and walk. The father was talking to me around last Christmas time. The father explained to me that he had such a peace from God through Jesus Christ and his son did too. This bad thing happened because his son chose to do it, but the father kept telling his boy everything was going to be OK and Jesus was really going to use him for good. That father is a city employee up in Kingman, Arizona. Kingman is a really small town and all the old timers know each other. If you're ever near Havasu or Vegas stop at Kingman and ask around. There's a young man that knows all about trouble and hope in that town...
    You have HOPE too, Tiny. Godspeed.

Thread Information