Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

punctured lung??

Well to start out with I got into a nasty sar accident about 1 1/2 year ago and punctured my lung along with some other pretty messed up stuff.
    The thing is I like pot very relaxing to me and majority of my friends are pot heads
    Now the doctor told me to never smoke again and i know im stupid but still occasionally do indulge.
    Everywhere ive read it says that after having a collapsed lung there is a 60-70% chance it will happen again even spontaneously.

Has anyone on this site ever punctured there lung and lived with it many many years down the road with no problems?

I have yet to meet anyone who has also punctured there lung

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    keep smoking and your going to have a long, very long and very painful death..

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    keep smoking and your going to have a long, very long and very painful death..
    preach..

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    Bryan, Hi ! How come you inhale ? Smoke like a pipe or cigar. Chew a bolus. Smoking does allow the narcotic to enter directly into your bloodstream, however, with lung issues you are only hurting yourself. You are NOT going to live forever and if you are above the age of 25 you have lived longer than the average mean average for humanity in the last 6,000 years. How about some moderation-- how else can you get the ENTERTAINMENT HIGH you want ?

Chew weed ? never heard of that maybe baking with it but never chewing

I had bought a vaporizer which heats the herb up to a point where no smoke but active ingredient realises.

I know i shouldnt smoke and have cut back considerably its just taking me time to cut it out all together

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Chew weed ? never heard of that maybe baking with it but never chewing

I had bought a vaporizer which heats the herb up to a point where no smoke but active ingredient realises.

I know i shouldnt smoke and have cut back considerably its just taking me time to cut it out all together
    A vapourizer releases a vapour of THC, more of a body-buzz... waste of weed IMO...

Here's a hint though.. plan to live long? Don't smoke!

allsaucedup is offline Member
    we used to make a drink called the green dragon you have to put the weed in coffee maker filter its just like making coffee very affective but only drink a little

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    Bryan, do you just like narcotic depressants ? Coca is a market product in Peru. It may strengthen your lungs, no munchie attacks, and you'll have so much energy you'll be sorry you missed out on the chance to help mine Potosi, however, you'll have to give up being an average American sheeple couch potato because coca will make you ROCK ! No physical addiction or withdrawl sysmptoms either. No Rx monkey on your back... comes in chew and tea. A hole in your lung is a warning sign.

COCA yea ive tried the yayo before that ****s to crazy for me

dont like haucking up bloody flem
    cant get the leafs in the states though

wantto try the green dragon though never thought of that

so no other punctured lings here?

limppimp85204 is offline Junior Member
    why the hell are you posting under this name when we know your brian11? no flames bro, just a little obvious..

sorry bro im not brian 11
    if you look into my profile youll see i dont have that many posts and im the one who discovered this guys"girlfriend" on face the jury

limppimp85204 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    sorry bro im not brian 11
    if you look into my profile youll see i dont have that many posts and im the one who discovered this guys"girlfriend" on face the jury
    didnt you get caught for signing a "-B-" in another thread like brian11 did? I could've sworn it was you. If not, I apologize.

Nope
    thinking of somebody else

Thread Information