Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tryingtogain is offline Member

girl problems plz help

ok i have 3 girls that like me alot. I think they all want to go out with me. Well the problem is that I can only go out with one of them. I still want to keep in contact with the other girls because the other one I like really well. Im not sure wich one to choose and even when I do choose one how do I tell that to the other girl without hurting the other ones feelings?

Also my brother is having this huge and I mean huge party at his house and I dont know if I should call the girl up tonight to go to the party or If i should take her out on a date first so we get to know each other because at the party there is gonna be lots of drinks.

Please provide your imput on both of these questions thanks

mass junkie is offline banned
    You need to have sex with each one of them before you make that decision.... You dont buy a pair of shoes without trying them on 1st do ya?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogain
    ok i have 3 girls that like me alot. I think they all want to go out with me. Well the problem is that I can only go out with one of them. I still want to keep in contact with the other girls because the other one I like really well. Im not sure wich one to choose and even when I do choose one how do I tell that to the other girl without hurting the other ones feelings?

Also my brother is having this huge and I mean huge party at his house and I dont know if I should call the girl up tonight to go to the party or If i should take her out on a date first so we get to know each other because at the party there is gonna be lots of drinks.

Please provide your imput on both of these questions thanks
    its easy, pick the hottest one, take her to the party,and have a good time, there will be a lot going on you so you wont have to talk the whole time, alcohol is always good, just dont get her to wasted, i would take her to the party first then go on a date, why blow money on her if the p*ssy isnt for sure

Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    do these girls know each other at all?? do they live in the same town??
    if not you could date all three just make certain times for each one and nevr go to the same town that the otherwes are from. i have done it and never got caught not with 3 but 2 girls!

Latimus is offline Banned
    invite them all to the party...get them drunk....and bang them all

Quote Originally Posted by Master Pain
    do these girls know each other at all?? do they live in the same town??
    if not you could date all three just make certain times for each one and nevr go to the same town that the otherwes are from. i have done it and never got caught not with 3 but 2 girls!
    impossible, you will get caught, even if they dont know each other and live in different cities, you will get caught

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You need to have sex with each one of them before you make that decision.... You dont buy a pair of shoes without trying them on 1st do ya?
    Invaluable advice!

~SC~

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    My lifting partner was dating two chicks at the same time and had a party. Only one came and the other called and heard noise n ppl in the background. He went ahead and was makin out w/ the one he was dating at the party and some completly diff chick saw them, who knew both the girls he was dating. needless to say they both got pissed. But hey, what were the odds that it would happen that way?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Why do you have to choose just 1 bro? I guess you've never juggled before.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    impossible, you will get caught, even if they dont know each other and live in different cities, you will get caught
    i was just lucky not to get caught! it was fun though exiteing! if i did i would have not cared anyway i was just in it for the bush.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    hell, date them all...no committment, no exclusive speak....have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Master Pain
    i was just lucky not to get caught! it was fun though exiteing! if i did i would have not cared anyway i was just in it for the bush.
    i got caught every time, i am not careful enough, this one chick dumped me on asumption alone, she was right though, but had no proof

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I'd agree on the date them all for a while. Just don't lie and get caught. Figure out who you are most compatable with and go from there. Just make sure you double wrap!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'd agree on the date them all for a while. Just don't lie and get caught. Figure out who you are most compatable with and go from there. Just make sure you double wrap!
    Double! DAYUM.............

One is enough let me tell ya!

~SC~

Beernutz is offline Member
    You only live once. you dont wanna look back on this chance and say fuc@ i should have tapped all those asses.

Double bagging is highly overratted. $hit you might aswell stick you pipe in a plastic bag and say **** that was good $ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    You only live once. you dont wanna look back on this chance and say fuc@ i should have tapped all those asses.
    just remember, this could all blow up in your face, 3 chicks are better than 1, but 1 is better than none

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    just remember, this could all blow up in your face, 3 chicks are better than 1, but 1 is better than none
    you seem to have outwhitted me....good point bro...But there is plenty of trout in the sea.

Speaking from experience?

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Double! DAYUM.............

One is enough let me tell ya!

~SC~
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    Double bagging is highly overratted. $hit you might aswell stick you pipe in a plastic bag and say **** that was good $ex.
    Well...Im sure that's true...I don't like them myself...BUT...there's some bad stuff going around....

Here is the deal. They all live in the same town and not to mention they all go to the same high school. I just graduated. They are all about = in hottness.

1 in a cheerleader
    2 one is a black belt in kung fu though she is not asian
    3rd one is a life guard!!

O yea and one of them knows a girl i work with

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogain
    Here is the deal. They all live in the same town and not to mention they all go to the same high school. I just graduated. They are all about = in hottness.

1 in a cheerleader
    2 one is a black belt in kung fu though she is not asian
    3rd one is a life guard!!
    i'm talking to a lifeguard now, that would be my choice, but you will defently get caught if they go the same high school

bubbathegut is offline Member
    stick it in her booty

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    stick it in her booty
    Is that your answer to everything?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    My lifting partner was dating two chicks at the same time and had a party. Only one came and the other called and heard noise n ppl in the background. He went ahead and was makin out w/ the one he was dating at the party and some completly diff chick saw them, who knew both the girls he was dating. needless to say they both got pissed. But hey, what were the odds that it would happen that way?
    actually pretty good odds.. to get caught...

women like to suprise you... they think it's cute...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

It is cute......and if you aren't doing anything bad....getting suprised isn't a bad thing is it??

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Is that your answer to everything?
    No but I think this is:

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    mass junkie is right, try before buy

decadbal is offline Banned
    kill her, cut off her head and tro her and the dead baby in a lake, swear u didnt do it and get johnny cochran to defend you...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    kill her, cut off her head and tro her and the dead baby in a lake, swear u didnt do it and get johnny cochran to defend you...
    I dont think Johnny Cochoran practices criminal law anymore..... You would have to get that guy rep'n Scott peterson

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck bro, juggling is hard to do for some people lol

bone all three in one night go from one place to the next, how sweet would that be i know i would!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    you'll get caught within a week i gurantee that. chicks talk so fuking much especially the ones in hs. when I was in hs I couldnt say something about my gf to anyone without her hearing about it by the time school was over. if it was me I'd go for the lifeguard. the cheerleader is probably full of herself and the kung fu chick will kick your ass if you fuk up

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    There's nothing wrong with dating them all first up as well as sleeping with them till you find the one (s) you like the most.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    No but I think this is:

peanutbutter jelly peanutbutter jelly peanutbutter jelly peanutbutter jelly peanutbutter jelly peanutbutter jelly peanutbutter jelly peanutbutter jelly

Speaking from experience?
    something like that.........

~SC~

VIXI is offline Female Member
    it'll all bite ya in the end...if you're a guy....not worth the trouble...if you're a girl...not worth the heartache...us da mn fools get attached too easy...be upfront if you want to date and get to know all of them...but if it gets more serious than that and feelings get involved...so much more comes into play...with them being in such a close vicinity of each other I'd say you'd just be loading the gun to shoot yourself in the foot....or have one of them pull the trigger for ya...bit ches are crazy these days...xxxSass

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    i don't like bringing girls to a party because its one of the best places to hook up at, if the pickings are slim then call her up and tell her to stop by. Girls I already know and could hook up with any night are plan B for me

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    Lifegaurds are horny but reserved its true, they always talk at work about kinky stuff just make them feel comfortable then slip it in! Cheerleaders are just story tellers they reminisc about past boyfriends, and kung fu chicks well dont cheat on her she will kick your ass, double with the lifegaurd cheerleader action

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information