Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dannyisaacs is offline Member

help out me girl is to fat

hey guys need some advice. ive been with my girl for about 4years now.an every month she is picking up more an more fat.how can i tell her to start going to gym.she has a membership an the gym is like 5min from her house so she has no excuse. she will like go for about 2weeks an then stop an then mybe again in a month time. i just dont understand her she always complains about it.an once wen i was drunk i called her a fat bitch.didnt mean to say that to her. i love her but it is really getting to me she needs to lose some. any help on how i can tell her to lose it in a nice way.cos she is very sensitve

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, why dont u invite her to go with u and workout together?

OG

mass junkie is offline banned
    When you figure out a way to break it to her....let me know and good luck

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Take her on some hiking trips, or do some things that involve physical activity (other than sex). Just help her be more active, and sub her birth control pills for Clen

BigSqurl is offline Junior Member
    You have been putting up with this for 4 years? There has to be more to this story..........

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried and tried with my last girl, she would be in tears about something not fitting then go drink beer and eat patato chips. I couldnt stand the negative effects it had on my w.o and diet so I let her go

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, why dont u invite her to go with u and workout together?

OG
    yep........... that's the way to go...

keeps my wife thin, and not jelious of the time i spend there.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    She has to want to do it for HER, not for YOU.

If she doesn't, then it's just "not her".

~SC~

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    she just seems complacent.

tell her how you REALLY feel and don't make suggestions.

"you make me uncomfortable to be in public..."

something to that extent should get her to the gym.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=daem]"you make me uncomfortable to be in public..."QUOTE]

Ohhya bro, that will go over reeeeeeal good...

OG

thanks guys. but i wont so you make me uncomfortable in public.i will neva ever see her again.lol lol.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    This may seem harsh but all women bitch about their weight. When my wife starts bitching I always say I don't want to hear it. If you are not going to do anything about it You don't have the right to bitch. My wife is now in the gym and is starting to get her pre baby body back. Just tell her until she starts doing something about it, you aint listening to it.

Tug on her fat, and slap her fat thights. That always works.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    hey guys need some advice. ive been with my girl for about 4years now.an every month she is picking up more an more fat.how can i tell her to start going to gym.she has a membership an the gym is like 5min from her house so she has no excuse. she will like go for about 2weeks an then stop an then mybe again in a month time. i just dont understand her she always complains about it.an once wen i was drunk i called her a fat bitch.didnt mean to say that to her. i love her but it is really getting to me she needs to lose some. any help on how i can tell her to lose it in a nice way.cos she is very sensitve
    Punch her in her mouth and say thats just a taste of what you are going to get if you dont get your fat ass in the gym you fat pig bitch.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Swoles got the point, it has to be for her if she really meant it she would work out. There is no way to tell her anything to get her to work out that will not go into your "permanent file" that she won't whip out on you in a time of need in an argument.

Like Mass aid if you figure it out let us ALL know!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Tug on her fat, and slap her fat thights. That always works.

is that what you do to your girl ?

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    is that what you do to your girl ?
    Well to my ex, I had to. I also called her tubby, and fatty. I was sick of her sh!t.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    no fatties.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Punch her in her mouth and say thats just a taste of what you are going to get if you dont get your fat ass in the gym you fat pig bitch.
    i deff wont do that.i just makes me so made wen i am busting my ass off in th gym an she is eating junk food.i get so cross in side wen she eats that **** my blood boils.some times i feel like slapping her with the junk food she eats.i mean really its not that hard to not eat candy an burgers.she has sweets in her car in her bag even in her panty draw.wtf up with that.even her mom said she must start going to gym with me.but no she want to eats burgers.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    but no she want to eats burgers.
    Well just put her on Atkins then. She can eat the burger with out the bun.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that's what i like about you Lozg... you are a giver... always thinking of others...

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Well just put her on Atkins then. She can eat the burger with out the bun.

Is that what you do with your make-believe girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Take her on some hiking trips, or do some things that involve physical activity (other than sex). Just help her be more active, and sub her birth control pills for Clen

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I would definitly try to get her to go with you to the gym and work on doing more outdoor activities. Swole was also right......we have to do it for us. I always had problems with my weight until one day I made a choice to fix it. She won't stick to it if she doesn't want it for herself.

From my experience....I dated my training partner and he was in awesome shape. I found myself working harder and harder to get better and stronger so I would look better for him....and so I could spot him with his heavy weights. Working out with your other half....is awesome foreplay.

Try taking her to the gym....and after the work out... offer to wash her back . Show her how much you appreciate her work....in about a week or two....comment about how you can tell she's making some progress...and show her how you like it.

The other thing I would do is tell her that you work very hard to take care of your self and eating right is a big part of it.....and that her eating junk food in front of you makes it difficult on you. If she's gonna kill herself with that junk....you don't want to see it!

Good luck
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

ttuPrincess Guest
    you cant make her do anything

but you could start my pointing out other fat people.. if she hears you making fun of fatties, the goes and looks in the mirror and realizes she looks like one of those you just made fun of she might start going to the gym as well

Hmmmm he could start pointing out the sexy fit ones too .... get caught checking em one time too many! That would work for me. I don't want my man to have to look anywhere else!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hmmmm he could start pointing out the sexy fit ones too .... get caught checking em one time too many! That would work for me. I don't want my man to have to look anywhere else!
    Exactly! As well, pointing out other "rollie pollies" ain't gonna do much, as she may not see herself as fat. Point out some hot (__!__) women, and she'll realize she doesn't look like that.

~SC~

Hey you stole that from my rules section on Loz's Relationship Advice thread

The next info are rules after your first few dates got her reeled in.

1. NEVER EVER SEEM JEALOUS. Remember she is the lucky one, not you. If she left tomorrow you would be fine.

2. Tell little stupid lies for no reason out of the bluie, and make sure they are lies you get caught in. Then never justify yourself when she catches you. Don't even be willing to discuss it. You are the man not her. This makes you mysterious. You got secrets, this is intriguing to her.

3. Always get caught checking out other girls when you are out together. This will force her to make herself more desirable to you. Works great.

4. Never ever under any circumstances make her your priority. Put friends, the club, the gym, your dog, car, whatever before her. This will make her starve for your attention. This is golden if she grew up without a father but works on 80% of women. They all want to be first in your life.

5. Always have stuff about yourself they hate. Their missiion in life is to change a man in to what they want. Once you do that. Game over they win and you get sh!t on.

6. A couple days a month put these rules away and be Prince Charming. Always got to proove that "there is a nice guy inside of you."

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i say go to the beach and swimming with her ALOT. If she is like any women i know, they will hate looking like a whale, with a belly hanging over their lower part of the bikini. Maybe you can shame her into working out

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    i say go to the beach and swimming with her ALOT. If she is like any women i know, they will hate looking like a whale, with a belly hanging over their lower part of the bikini. Maybe you can shame her into working out
    Yeah, great idea! When beach-goers behind shouting, "push it back in, it's going to die", and they begin bum-rushing your lady trying to push her back in the ocean, she'll get the point.

~SC~

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    start doing the grocery shopping and buy only healthy stuff, chicken, tuna, brown rice, the staples of a good diet. then when she bitches say look " actions speak louder than words, if u arent happy don just bitch, go do something about it." it worked for one of my last girlfriends

Please don't compare my suggestion to your lame ass game playing bull****.

Hey you stole that from my rules section on Loz's Relationship Advice thread

The next info are rules after your first few dates got her reeled in.

1. NEVER EVER SEEM JEALOUS. Remember she is the lucky one, not you. If she left tomorrow you would be fine.

2. Tell little stupid lies for no reason out of the bluie, and make sure they are lies you get caught in. Then never justify yourself when she catches you. Don't even be willing to discuss it. You are the man not her. This makes you mysterious. You got secrets, this is intriguing to her.

3. Always get caught checking out other girls when you are out together. This will force her to make herself more desirable to you. Works great.

4. Never ever under any circumstances make her your priority. Put friends, the club, the gym, your dog, car, whatever before her. This will make her starve for your attention. This is golden if she grew up without a father but works on 80% of women. They all want to be first in your life.

5. Always have stuff about yourself they hate. Their missiion in life is to change a man in to what they want. Once you do that. Game over they win and you get sh!t on.

6. A couple days a month put these rules away and be Prince Charming. Always got to proove that "there is a nice guy inside of you."

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Be obvious about your increasing disinterest in her. Get caught checking out other girls, skinny ones.

Don't be the least bit protective of her or show jealousy. Encourage your friends to flirt with her and act like you could care less.

Don't try to impress her. Don't even have sex with her when she wants to.

Don't buy her anything or take her out.

Act disgusted with her weight.

She'll get the idea. Losing weight will become important to her because of her codependence for you. Or she'll leave you.

If neither happens, get a new girl. If you think she's a fat slob now, she'll be a walrus in two or three years, I guaruntee it.

When it happened to me, I left. No regrets.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually, I think the best way to handle this with positive reinforcement! One day I would say are you loosing weight? You look like like you've lost a couple of pounds..She will be like "really"? Say yes. Then say, we should work out together and both eat better.(even though your diet is good) she will get motivated to start looking better.

Works for me everytime!

If you aren't married, maybe it's time to begin to "see other people". (she's not your wife, so you aren't locked into this)

Shamu may need time away to get the picture.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Actually, I think the best way to handle this with positive reinforcement! One day I would say are you loosing weight? You look like like you've lost a couple of pounds..She will be like "really"? Say yes. Then say, we should work out together and both eat better.(even though your diet is good) she will get motivated to start looking better.

Works for me everytime!
    Or she could begin to hoard cheeseburgers thinking "oh, I'm losing weight anyhow, this won't hurt".........

~SC~

Please don't compare my suggestion to your lame ass game playing bull****.
    You said it I was just pointing it out to you. You said check out other girls and thats my #3 rule.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you aren't married, maybe it's time to begin to "see other people". (she's not your wife, so you aren't locked into this)

Shamu may need time away to get the picture.

~SC~

Best advice yet.

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    you guys are sooo pathetic......

just say ...honey a recent news reporter stated over 30 percent of american's are OBESE ....and that causes health problems.....i was really worried about your wellbeing and noticed you have put on a few pounds in the last few years.....how about we work together and get you back in shape ...you'll feel better and look great !!!
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Or she could begin to hoard cheeseburgers thinking "oh, I'm losing weight anyhow, this won't hurt".........

~SC~
    sht, your right......I think it's time to see other chicks.....

My chick always says "will you still love me if I was fat"? I said NO because if your fat, you don't love yourself, so how could I love you??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information