Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    He has....but his little legs can't run fast enought to catch them. I told him to buy a tranq gun or something. hahahaha
    I took your advice.........darn thing works like a charm..Says it would knock out a full grown horse for 8 hours...... dont ya remember that afternoon you woke up and your ass was sore....guess it works on full grown jackasses too

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I took your advice.........darn thing works like a charm..Says it would knock out a full grown horse for 8 hours...... dont ya remember that afternoon you woke up and your ass was sore....guess it works on full grown jackasses too
    Nice try....you know my ass was sore from falling down on it laughing at your dumbass. Did you use a pistol or rifle?

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    My training partner was hanging with a bud and they ended up in a dive of a strip club just off a military base. According to him, they were sitting right on the stage drinking and talking, just half ass paying attention, when my friends bud glances up and sees the stripper bending over in front of them, with freakin HEMRROIDS hangin outta her g- string! He yells out "G.D. The b1tch got guts hangin out of her azz!"

That had to be sick as sh1t.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    LOL

Many years ago I brought a friend to a strip club for his 18bday, so I told him, you know what dude, the girls like it when you look straight at their eyes. So that stripper comes on the stages and my buddy keep looking straight at her eyes for 5 min or so, suddenly the girl stopped her dance ran at him, slap him in the face and told him he had a ****ing attitude.

Also, something I love to do. Anyone notice that stripper they dont dance, they walk on the stage, from a pole to another pole and generally they take 5 steps

1 2 3 4 5 pole turn walk toward other pole 1 2 3 4 5
    1 2 3 4 5 turns 1 2 3 4 5 stop whjatever

so the fun is you count her steps 1 2 3 4 5 for atleast two min, what happens is the stripper get used to hear you count for her, so after the two min you count
    1 2 3 4 5 SIX!!!!!!!
    generally they fall, do a bad turn, or **** everything up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information