Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member

The GROWING call...

There is a growing call to ban Anabolic Steroids -- which of the three options would you choose ? Of course you can also choose to ignore the issue.

The Debate:

1. "I'm in full support of this motion to ban AS," says man on the street Alexei Limpwong. "I'm sick of being pushed around by cave men on steroids. They make me feel selfconscious and they are not natural."

2. "The government has a responsibility to stop people from hurting themselves -- it's the same reason we should make them wear seat belts in cars. Sooner or later, these Anabolic Steroid users are going to end up in our hospitals, sucking on taxpayer-funded healthcare. Not that that's why we should ban Anabolic Steroids . We should ban AS because we care."

3. "Get your hands off my GEAR and JUICE!" demands long time steroid user Freddy Jefferson. "I've been juicing for fifty years and it's never done me any harm. Helps me concentrate and get results, it does! The government should back off on trying to tell me what I can put into my own body. If you want to put a stop to unfairness, stop that."

(adapted from NationStates)

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    your talking for medical reasons?
    already banned without scripts

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Preach on, brutha.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I want to punch the first guy in the face.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I want to punch the first guy in the face.
    I will hod him

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ....what's funny is that most of the people wanting to remove steroids from our society completely are the ones shoving nothing but shiat into their mouths and never working out. But, obesity is recognized as a disease now, so healthcare companies will pay more benefits to those that are fat....dam liberals....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I am gonna kick that first guys ass and take his girl. I am #3.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I would agree with number 2. Even though I am pro the use of steroids , lets say approximately 50% of those who do use them are incompetent. This in turn gives us a staggering number of idiots who are hospitalized or worst will suffer a painful death due to liver failure. So looking at the big picture, would you legalize something that hurts half of its users? I wouldn't to think so, and worst if it was legal that percentage would be much higher. Therefore, form a social point of view the government has made a wise choice. Since no one wants to pay for long extensive medical care and not everyone has any sort of medical insurance.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Yeah I know some dumbasses that are on as and when I was
    in hs playing ball all the rage was about dbol **** probably still
    is. And for my incompetent friends I just give up one them theres
    nothing I can do for them they just wont listen.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    2. "The government has a responsibility to stop people from hurting themselves -- it's the same reason we should make them wear seat belts in cars. Sooner or later, these Anabolic Steroid users are going to end up in our hospitals, sucking on taxpayer-funded healthcare. Not that that's why we should ban Anabolic Steroids. We should ban AS because we care."
    Now that has to be the stupidest thing I've read to date. Seriously, how many steroid users are there total? And no way could they, everyone of them, make up the huge problem this country is going to face very soon concerning the overweight population. Every hospital around the country is having to put in oversized beds and such to accomodate what is one day going to be the number one killer. Just wait, the day will come when obeseity will be the number one killer. Love to see what type commercials the goverment will come out to battle this.

A guy on juice is way more concerned over what goes in his body and his/her health than any other.

My stance on the subject.......make it legal for those of age who can think for themselves. Should free up tons of cash for our war on drugs........just like everything the Goverment handles we're really making great strides with this war.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Now that has to be the stupidest thing I've read to date. Seriously, how many steroid users are there total? And no way could they, everyone of them, make up the huge problem this country is going to face very soon concerning the overweight population. Every hospital around the country is having to put in oversized beds and such to accomodate what is one day going to be the number one killer. Just wait, the day will come when obeseity will be the number one killer. Love to see what type commercials the goverment will come out to battle this.

A guy on juice is way more concerned over what goes in his body and his/her health than any other.

My stance on the subject.......make it legal for those of age who can think for themselves. Should free up tons of cash for our war on drugs........just like everything the Goverment handles we're really making great strides with this war.
    Well said juggys twat...well said

"...war on drugs..." that is an oxymoron like Political Science or Economic Science or Practicing Medicine or Elected Representative.
    AS is a personal choice and we should have this LIBERTY and many others. I'm tired of paying for mercenary whores protecting Pfizer and Merk etc. at the point of a gun.

How are you comparing obesity to steroid use ? A person can become obese eating anything and everything in excess, what is the government going to do, ratio out food? Ban fast food? It wouldn’t matter people would still be obese.

A competent person on juice is concerned over what goes into his body. Albeit some might think they know what they're doing, they might not know the right dosage or how their body is going to respond. Also, think of how many posts that you have read with people going "PCT...? What's that...?". This is being that the person is somewhat competent being able to use a computer and find this website. However, they aren’t knowledgeable enough to know what Anti-E's are.

Another thing is, assuming that you mean we should propose an age limit on sell of AAS, being that it’s the same way with alcohol and tobacco. Now think of how many times you went to a local grocery store and gotten beer when you were 15-16. Not everyone upholds the law, and being that one shot can be lethal its much more dangerous then a 22 ounce Corona...

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Well said juggys twat...well said
    YOU Sir are an Ass......you're so lucky I love ass. hahahaha

Seriously, the goverment says it's against the law for me to put a substance in my body that they have no idea what will or will not happen yet for the most part makes one more healthy but it's perfectly fine by allowing me to smoke ciggs and drink till my liver and kidneys fail.

I've yet to open a paper and read "Steroid user smashes into a school bus and kills three, suspect face's death penalty". I've yet to hear about a steroid user so hooked on the stuff so much so that he steals from his own family and freinds or robs a bank. I can tell in a glance if a guy is drunk or high on rec drugs......I'll be ****ed if I can do the same for a steroid user......then again I don't think a steroid user is going to fall asleep behind the wheel or **** up a TPA report.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    How are you comparing obesity to steroid use ? A person can become obese eating anything and everything in excess, what is the government going to do, ratio out food? Ban fast food? It wouldn’t matter people would still be obese.
    Not everyone upholds the law, and being that one shot can be lethal its much more dangerous then a 22 ounce Corona...
    Well put Elly...

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Yeah screw them fatties

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Yeah screw them fatties

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Yeah screw them fatties

very insightful

A competent person on juice is concerned over what goes into his body. Albeit some might think they know what they're doing, they might not know the right dosage or how their body is going to respond. Also, think of how many posts that you have read with people going "PCT...? What's that...?". This is being that the person is somewhat competent being able to use a computer and find this website. However, they aren’t knowledgeable to know what Anti-E's are.

Another thing is, assuming that you mean we should propose an age limit on sell of AAS, being that it’s the same way with alcohol and tobacco. Now think of how many times you went to a local grocery store and gotten beer when you were 15-16. Not everyone upholds the law, and being that one shot can be lethal its much more dangerous then a 22 ounce Corona...
    Of course there is something that can be done about obesity.......put exercise back in schools, have the goverment stop cutting budgets and killing things like gym and recess for younger children all for the lame excuse that no child should be left behind. What good does it do to teach little Tony to read if the ****er is going to die at 30 because he could never leaves the house. Used to be parents bragged about how well their kid did in sports.......now more than half of every school child hasn't ever done any type of regular exercise. No wonder sport players are paid so much......there's **** few of them.

and as for dealing with illnesses due to steroids ; whatever they may turn out to be, if any, they pale in comparisson to all the ones that will for sure pop up with the overweight population. I'm pretty sure a 200 pound steroid user will out live a 400 pound man who never exercises.....at least a couple of years more.

I've yet to open a paper and read "Steroid user smashes into a school bus and kills three, suspect face's death penalty". I've yet to hear about a steroid user so hooked on the stuff so much so that he steals from his own family and freinds or robs a bank. I can tell in a glance if a guy is drunk or high on rec drugs......I'll be ****ed if I can do the same for a steroid user......then again I don't think a steroid user is going to fall asleep behind the wheel or **** up a TPA report.

You are describing a person who abuses a substance. Did you see the Fox special on steroids ? Kid started at 16, then stole $400 for another cycle and sold a laptop for his third cycle. Is this out of the ordinary? Yes. Did it happen? Yes. We have extremities with everything. Being that people get into accidents on hourly bases, the one as.shole who runs over someone because he was drunk is in the top 99th percentile of all car related accidents. People get hooked on everything now a days, from coke to Counter Strike. So until steroids start-making users drowsy don't compare the two..

And keep in mind I'm reffering to the comment "The government has a responsibility to stop people from hurting themselves". We all know that's total horse ****..............our goverment buys hammers for $10,000 each.........with that in mind I'm positive they'll do a bang up job if this ever becomes a reality.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    I can have major surgery to make my face look better (not that I need to, I'm waxing hypothetic here), or have my stomach stapled so I can only eat an ounce or so of food, but I can't legally get a drug that builds muscle only if I workout and eat enough quality food?

AS juice head gear nuts have the real-time data and more importantly the SHARP END real world experience to help FAT OBESE americans. 'drogens are the reason america has the MOST fat obese children on planet earth. My heart swells with patriotic pride as I consider all of the noble american patriots in every walk of life helping to make sure through the WAR ON DRUGS that american continues to have the FATTEST MOST OBESE children on the planet bar none-- HEAR, HEAR for obese american children ! And the Rx healthcare BONANZA their increasing illness will in time manifest ! Hoo-ahhhh ! for gyn 'roid obese american children-- fatest on earth !!!

You're correct that the onset of menstruation has been getting progressively earlier among girls in the United States. No one is sure of why, but one possibility is that commercially produced meat and milk products contain residues of growth-promoting hormones. These have estrogenic activity, so they could stimulate early menstruation.

http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_cd...60-pt=Question

Of course there is something that can be done about obesity.......put exercise back in schools, have the goverment stop cutting budgets and killing things like gym and recess for younger children all for the lame excuse that no child should be left behind. What good does it do to teach little Tony to read if the ****er is going to die at 30 because he could never leaves the house. Used to be parents bragged about how well their kid did in sports.......now more than half of every school child hasn't ever done any type of regular exercise. No wonder sport players are paid so much......there's **** few of them.

and as for dealing with illnesses due to steroids ; whatever they may turn out to be, if any, they pale in comparisson to all the ones that will for sure pop up with the overweight population. I'm pretty sure a 200 pound steroid user will out live a 400 pound man who never exercises.....at least a couple of years more.
    Being that I'm a product of the NYC Board of Ed, we had physical education daily. However, there were kids who didn't want to participate do to the simple fact that they didn’t want to mess up their hair. Sad, however true. Now in what way do you suppose we fix little Bill who doesn't what to participate in any physical exercise? You can't. It has become socially acceptable to be obese in this country, and guess what? It's not going away. So even if you do stop cutting athletic teams, physical education or anything of the variety. It still doesn’t mean little Billy will participate. Therefore, at lease we teach him to read so he can have some joy in his life. ::shrugs::

Once more not every steroid user is smart enough to know how to use the stuff. I cannot stress enough how many idiots are out there popping oral d-bol like its skittles thinking they're going to get huge, while their liver is slowly rotting away.
    Last edited by Elliot; 07-21-2004 at 02:52 PM.

You are describing a person who abuses a substance. Did you see the Fox special on steroids? Kid started at 16, then stole $400 for another cycle and sold a laptop for his third cycle. Is this out of the ordinary? Yes. Did it happen? Yes. We have extremities with everything. Being that people get into accidents on hourly bases, the one as.shole who runs over someone because he was drunk is in the top 99th percentile of all car related accidents. People get hooked on everything now a days, from coke to Counter Strike. So until steroids start-making users drowsy don't compare the two..
    See there.....had steroids been legal then this kid would be in jail along with every person whom he purchased from. Had this guy been 21-40 this wouldn't have even been news.

Top 99th percentile.......only the ones that have an accident. How many drive that don't get caught? In one month alone the hills. county cops here in Tampa busted 240 people for drunk driving.............one freaking month! Yet it's perfectly legal for me to drink but I can't use steroids ? Please...I'm freakin 40 years old....I don't need any goverment telling me what I can't put in my body if they have no problem letting half the population kill themselves with drinking.

Being that I'm a product of the NYC Board of Ed, we had physical education daily. However, there were kids who didn't want to participate do to the simple fact that they didn’t want to mess up their hair. Sad, however true. Now in what way do you suppose we fix little Bill who doesn't what to participate in any physical exercise? You can't. It has become socially acceptable to be obese in this country, and guess what? It's not going away. So even if you do stop cutting athletic teams, physical education or anything of the variety. It still doesn’t mean little Billy participate. Therefore, at lease we teach him to read so he can have some joy in his life. ::shrugs::

Once more not every steroid user is smart enough to know how to use the stuff. I cannot stress enough how many idiots are out there popping oral d-bol like its skittles thinking they're going to get huge, while their liver is slowly rotting away.
    Of course there is a way to get little billy to exercise.......if he can't pass a standard test, sort of like what the military does, then you don't get your diploma. We have something like this in Florida concerning DL. Want to drive a car then you have to go to school.

I'm not saying there aren't some really stupid people out there doing steroids wrong........but if they were legal wouldn't education be a little better about them.....not to mention a doctor could prescrib them to you and monitor your progression?

See there.....had steroids been legal then this kid would be in jail along with every person whom he purchased from. Had this guy been 21-40 this wouldn't have even been news.

Top 99th percentile.......only the ones that have an accident. How many drive that don't get caught? In one month alone the hills. county cops here in Tampa busted 240 people for drunk driving.............one freaking month! Yet it's perfectly legal for me to drink but I can't use steroids? Please...I'm freakin 40 years old....I don't need any goverment telling me what I can't put in my body if they have no problem letting half the population kill themselves with drinking.

Yet the poor kid hung himself, he wasn't able to deal with the clomid mood swings..

You still don't see my point. If there was a way for them to test you for steroid use , you would have been arrested as well, for using an illegal substance. We did try to ban alcohol, and well that didn't work out to well.

Of course there is a way to get little billy to exercise.......if he can't pass a standard test, sort of like what the military does, then you don't get your diploma. We have something like this in Florida concerning DL. Want to drive a car then you have to go to school.

I'm not saying there aren't some really stupid people out there doing steroids wrong........but if they were legal wouldn't education be a little better about them.....not to mention a doctor could prescrib them to you and monitor your progression?

Well, we did have a physical education test, run a mile in 10 minutes, do 30 sit-ups in one minute, and do a minimum of seven pushups. Of course, the exam is a joke to anyone who ever actually participated in PE. However if they where to raise the standards we would have 26 year old seniors. We can't make every kid into a fitness freak, all we can do is simply try to influence their train of thought.

A doctor can use steroids , as well as he can prescribe them for his patients. In addition, you can find tons of information about steroids , don't tell me you can't. At this day and age, you can Google "pipe bomb" and get an instructional manual on how to construct one.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    ....what's funny is that most of the people wanting to remove steroids from our society completely are the ones shoving nothing but shiat into their mouths and never working out. But, obesity is recognized as a disease now, so healthcare companies will pay more benefits to those that are fat....dam liberals....
    A fukking MEN!!!!!

this is the **** that gets my blood boiling...fast food, ciggerttes/tobacco, and fukking prescription meds have killed more than AAS...yet the gov't has to call out all AAS and users and deam it unlawful, illegal, and not acceptable...

our gov't is so fukking contradictive its just rediculas

It has become socially acceptable to be obese in this country...

AND IT WILL NOT GO AWAY because the food has gyn 'roids in it and little Billie needs a training bra because ***SOME*** of the mercenary whores fighting the war on drugs like their weapons and choppers, and satellites more than they like Little Billie even though Little Billie loves Gary Owen with all of his PATRIOTIC little heart.

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/

http://www.us7thcavalry.com/

NEW YORK

State Facts
    Population: 19,011,378
    Law Enforcement Officers: 80,036
    State Prison Population: 102,900
    Probation Population: 198,042
    Violent Crime Rate
    National Ranking: 17

2003 Federal Drug Seizures
    Cocaine: 5,056 kgs.
    Heroin: 625 kgs.
    Methamphetamine: 2.1 kgs.
    Marijuana: 2,581 kgs.
    Ecstasy: 193,224 tablets
    Methamphetamine Laboratories: 18 (DEA, state, and local)

How can you bad mouth that?!

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    #3. That's me.

Thread Information