Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

For women...a BOOST :) and an education for the men

I received this this AM and thought I would share it here. Tired of all the threads beating down women. There are good women out there and many of us have and will continue to endure a LOT...most times at the hands of MEN who don't respect or treasure us.

It's long....but.... and boys....this is addressing WOMEN...not the little barfly girls you are chasing!

THE ONE FLAW IN WOMEN:

By the time the Lord made woman, he was into his sixth day of working overtime.

An angel appeared and said, "Why are you spending so much time on this one?" And the Lord answered, "Have you seen my spec sheet on her?

She has to be completely washable, but not plastic, have over 200 movable parts, all replaceable and able to run on diet coke and leftovers, have a lap that can hold four children at one time, have a kiss that can cure anything from a scraped knee to a broken heart-and she will do everything with only two hands."

The angel was astounded at the requirements. "Only two hands!? No way! And that's just on the standard model? That's too much work for one day. Wait until tomorrow to finish."

" But I won't," the Lord protested. "I am so close to finishing this creation that is so close to my own heart. She already heals herself when she is sick AND can work 18 hour days.

" The angel moved closer and touched the woman."But you have made her so soft, Lord."

"She is soft," the Lord agreed, "but I have also made her tough. You have no idea what she can endure or accomplish."

"Will she be able to think?", asked the angel.

The Lord replied, "Not only will she be able to think, she will be able to reason and negotiate."

The angel then noticed something, and reaching out, touched the woman's cheek. "Oops, it looks like you have a leak in this model. I told you that you were trying to put too much into this one."

"That's not a leak," the Lord corrected, "that's a tear!" "What's the tear for?" the angel asked. The Lord said, "The tear is her way of expressing her joy, her sorrow, her pain, her disappointment, her love, her loneliness, her grief and her pride."

The angel was impressed. "You are a genius, Lord. You thought of everything! Woman is truly amazing."

And she is! Women have strengths that amaze men. They bear hardships and they carry burdens, but they hold happiness, love and joy. They smile when they want to scream. They sing when they want to cry. They cry when they are happy and laugh when they are nervous. They fight for what they believe in. They stand up to injustice. They don't take "no" for an answer when they believe there is a better solution. They go without so their family can have. They go to the doctor with a frightened friend. They love unconditionally. They cry when their children excel and cheer when their friends get awards. They are happy when they hear about a birth or a wedding. Their hearts break when a friend dies. They grieve at the loss of a family member, yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left. They know that a hug and a kiss can heal a broken heart.

Women come in all shapes, sizes and colors. They'll drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you to show how much they care about you. The heart of a woman is what makes the world keep turning. They bring joy, hope and love. They have compassion and ideals. They give moral support to their family and friends. Women have vital things to say and everything to give.

HOWEVER, IF THERE IS ONE FLAW IN WOMEN, IT IS THAT THEY FORGET THEIR WORTH. PLEASE pass this along to all your women friends and relatives to remind them just how amazing they are.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Awwwwwwwwwwww.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice thought barbie...But its to bad that so many get clouded in their feelings to be able to show what they are really thinking. Thanks for the note

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I am woman, hear me roar
    In numbers too big to ignore
    And I know too much to go back an' pretend
    'cause I've heard it all before
    And I've been down there on the floor
    No one's ever gonna keep me down again

CHORUS
    Oh yes I am wise
    But it's wisdom born of pain
    Yes, I've paid the price
    But look how much I gained
    If I have to, I can do anything
    I am strong (strong)
    I am invincible (invincible)
    I am woman

You can bend but never break me
    'cause it only serves to make me
    More determined to achieve my final goal
    And I come back even stronger
    Not a novice any longer
    'cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul

CHORUS

I am woman watch me grow
    See me standing toe to toe
    As I spread my lovin' arms across the land
    But I'm still an embryo
    With a long long way to go
    Until I make my brother understand

Oh yes I am wise
    Yes, I've paid the price
    If I have to I can face anything
    I am strong (strong)
    I am woman
    Oh, I am woman
    I am invincible
    I am strong

FADE
    I am woman
    I am invincible
    I am strong
    I am woman
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 07-21-2004 at 09:35 AM.

Hmmm happens with men too. How many times have you wanted to do or say something but didn't because it wasn't the "manly" thing to do?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    God just had to make sure that men were capable of slaving away behind a desk until they die.

Just kidding. Women are great. They smell nice too.

Helen Ready's BEST

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I am woman, hear me roar
    In numbers too big to ignore
    And I know too much to go back an' pretend
    'cause I've heard it all before
    And I've been down there on the floor
    No one's ever gonna keep me down again

CHORUS
    Oh yes I am wise
    Yes, I've paid the price
    If I have to, I can do anything
    I am strong (strong)
    I am woman

You can bend but never break me
    'cause it only serves to make me
    More determined to achieve my final goal
    And I come back even stronger
    Not a novice any longer
    'cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul

CHORUS

I am woman watch me grow
    See me standing toe to toe
    As I spread my lovin' arms across the land
    But I'm still an embryo
    With a long long way to go
    Until I make my brother understand

Oh yes I am wise
    Yes, I've paid the price
    If I have to I can face anything
    I am strong (strong)
    I am woman
    Oh, I am woman
    I am invincible
    I am strong

FADE
    I am woman
    I am invincible
    I am strong
    I am woman

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Thanks Barbie, for sharing and for always trying to drive the point across that woman are of value.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Helen Ready's BEST
    I wondered how long it would take you to comment...
    First thing I thought of when I read your post... cool post though for sure...
    ALL LIES! j/k C_B...

LOL.....I grew up with my mom playing Helen, mama's and the poppas, etc. I loved that song.

LOL.....I grew up with my mom playing Helen, mama's and the poppas, etc. I loved that song.
    I was waiting for this:

How the hell do you know it?
    I doubt many 19 year olds know it, and yes, i'm ghey.

LOL

Ya....how the HELL do you know it you little whipper snapper !!!

Sure....that's my job!

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    Thanks Barbie, for sharing and for always trying to drive the point across that woman are of value.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    the Lord protested. "I am so close to finishing this creation that is so close to my own heart. She already heals herself when she is sick AND can work 18 hour days.
    I pay mine to work 24hrs a day and I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS, TELL YOUR GOOD LORD THAT BARBIE

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    The Lord replied, "Not only will she be able to think, she will be able to reason and negotiate."

Lord please bless my next girl with this ability

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I pay mine to work 24hrs a day and I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS, TELL YOUR GOOD LORD THAT BARBIE
    LOL you are lucky you are a MOD!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Nice Barbi!

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    The angel then noticed something, and reaching out, touched the woman's cheek. "Oops, it looks like you have a leak in this model. I told you that you were trying to put too much into this one."

"That's not a leak," the Lord corrected, "that's a tear!" "What's the tear for?" the angel asked. The Lord said, "The tear is her way of expressing her joy, her sorrow, her pain, her disappointment, her love, her loneliness, her grief and her pride."
    Could I ask the lord for an enhancement on the next version? I'd like the tears color coded so that I know whether they are expressing joy, sorrow, pain, etc.

Odd... never expected anything like this on a roid board...

Well.........it's time for something other than women suck, women are crazy, ct suck, etc.

ENOUGH already!

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Could I ask the lord for an enhancement on the next version? I'd like the tears color coded so that I know whether they are expressing joy, sorrow, pain, etc.
    LOL that would be cool....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    "That's not a leak," the Lord corrected, "that's a tear!" "What's the tear for?"
    I can think of another use.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I can think of another use.
    Not a rip/tear Loz... a tear, as in crying

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Not a rip/tear Loz... a tear, as in crying
    Oh, my bad. Well I guess if you are imaginative or ingineous enough what I said still applies.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL that would be cool....
    Thats what I was trying to say...that would be nice Oh on the next model could they please introduce that all verbal skills be alliminated during pms, or the ability to hold a striking weapon

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    what it all boils down to is women make choices based on emotions while men tend more towards logic(sometimes skewd logic but logic none the same).

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'm just happy the good Lord saw fit to make such a fine creature...........even though it cost a rib. One rib for hours and hours of fun.......now that's what I call a deal! I liked the post Barb.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I've got lots of respect for women, it's just some women that I have no respect for and even -dare i say- despise. But some men too. Women can make you feel the best you'll ever feel, and the worst you'll ever feel. i've just been running into too many of the later recently

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know about you guys, but I could not live without women, I love women, it would be awful just having to look at all your ugly faces every day and not have anything walk by me with tan legs and a short skirt that would catch my attention.

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    A good woman has worth beyond silver or gold. She has gifts of industry, passion, and love. She has FURY that makes hell seem like a viable option when she has been scorned. Most men simply use women for gratification in their youth and women respond with fury when their used. There's a lot to be said for friendship, passion, and comitment.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Well one thing you got right was the fact that it did not include these little girls these guys are chasing. Those traits are grown in a women over time. They all have them inside but some chose to never let them out.

Nice guys

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Great post CB... Nice to see a post on appreciating women versus the women (barfly) bashing.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    I like women.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    nice post....girls are cool.....

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    nice post....girls are cool.....
    If you weren't such a Mo you'd like them even more. hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    If you weren't such a Mo you'd like them even more. hahahahaha
    ...what's a "Mo" you old fart.....

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    I don't like girls....I wish the world had nothing but men in it!

...you are sooooo gay!!

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    ...what's a "Mo" you old fart.....
    Place a Ho in front of the Mo and what do you get? Heard it on Will and Grace and thought it was funny. You don't like?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    CB... you named the thread wrong.. it should have been salute to women..

nice read...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information