Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I have one hell of a day planned out for today

First, I'm going to have some sandwiches. I like sandwiches for a lot of different reasons but I think the most important one is that they make me happy. Then, I'm going to get nice and high and take a walk in the park listening to a new album I picked up. That's about as far as I got, which is not very far at all and I'm fully aware of that. However, I also rented a movie called City of God which I hear is very good - it's based on a true story of a boy growing up in the slums of Rio de Janero (I'm sure I spelled that wrong and this is me not even caring a little bit). So, I might just watch that. We'll see. Maybe I'll make a quick trip to the Yarn Barn to pick up some yarn and then drop by Blinds To Go to get some blinds for my thing that needs blinds. Having some hot sex today would be pretty sweet but I've come to terms with the fact that it probably just isn't going to happen. I am such a winner. Any other suggestions for my day?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    First, I'm going to have some sandwiches. I like sandwiches for a lot of different reasons but I think the most important one is that they make me happy. Then, I'm going to get nice and high and take a walk in the park listening to a new album I picked up. That's about as far as I got, which is not very far at all and I'm fully aware of that. However, I also rented a movie called City of God which I hear is very good - it's based on a true story of a boy growing up in the slums of Rio de Janero (I'm sure I spelled that wrong and this is me not even caring a little bit). So, I might just watch that. We'll see. Maybe I'll make a quick trip to the Yarn Barn to pick up some yarn and then drop by Blinds To Go to get some blinds for my thing that needs blinds. Having some hot sex today would be pretty sweet but I've come to terms with the fact that it probably just isn't going to happen. I am such a winner. Any other suggestions for my day?

To be honest with you your day sucks. I don't think I could add anything to it to make it more sucky. At least you have the sandwiches.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd go out and do some stuff, because i remember you saying once that you liked stuff and doing stuff.........so i'd find some stuff to do, and go do that.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    You could go sniff around for some bombs at the NYSE.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    MMMMM.....sandwiches

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of sandwiches are you going to make..........peanut butter sandwiches sound goooood right now

Spyder Guest
    i like ur day. its better than my day. .... i just got back from a 4 day weekend with the boys. being back at work sucks. ...and not only that, but i have class tonight, where I have to make an oral presentation. so ur day is perfect compared to my day!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    i like ur day. its better than my day. .... i just got back from a 4 day weekend with the boys. being back at work sucks. ...and not only that, but i have class tonight, where I have to make an oral presentation. so ur day is perfect compared to my day!
    well if its any kind of oral presentation in like in your avatar, then thats a GREAT day.... but I have a odd feeling its not.

Nathan, you could spice it up abit, by adding some juice to the sandwiches.

or look around for some old used carpet to hang on your walls.

or logs ... logs on the ceiling are really beautiful.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what album did you pick up ?? can we hold hands and walk together ?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    what album did you pick up ?? can we hold hands and walk together ?
    The album is Queens of the Stone Age's second record called Restricted. I'm going to go have a listen righ tnow. I also picked up some Mogwai this weekend and really like the album I got by them. Solid listen from start to finish.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds pretty mellow, enjoy

worldknown is offline Banned
    officialy the weirdest mod (in a weird way)!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    haha yeah man your strange but its good having your around.

Thread Information