Joke of the day

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day,

picked out a box of Tampax and proceeded to the

checkout counter.

The man at the counter asked the older boy,

"Son, how old are you?"

"Eight", the boy replied. The man continued,

"Do you know how these are used?"

The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They are for him.

He's my little brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these, you

would be able to swim and ride a bike. He can't do either one.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Nice Mass...

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Thats Funny

doby48 is offline Female Member
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Oh brother, someone needs to have a looong talk with those boys some day LOL

Spyder Guest
    Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper has screwed him for ten million bucks. This bookkeeper is deaf. It was considered an occupational benefit, and why he got the job in the first place, since it was assumed that a deaf bookkeeper would not be able to hear anything he'd ever have to testify about in court. When the Godfather goes to shakedown the bookkeeper about his missing $10 million bucks, he brings along his attorney, who knows sign language. The Godfather asks the bookkeeper: "Where is the 10 million bucks you embezzled from me?" The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper where the 10 mllion dollars is hidden. The bookkeeper signs back: "I don't know what you are talking about." The attorney tells the Godfather: "He says he doesn't know what you're talking about." That's when the Godfather pulls out a 9 mm pistol, puts it to the bookkeeper's temple, cocks it, and says: "Ask him again!" The attorney signs to the underling: "He'll kill you for sure if you don't tell him!" The bookkeeper signs back: "OK! You win! "The money is in a brown briefcase,buried behind the shed in my cousin Enzo's backyard in Queens!" The Godfather asks the attorney: "Well, what'd he say?" The attorney replies:"He says you don't have the balls to pull the trigger"

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper has screwed him for ten million bucks. This bookkeeper is deaf. It was considered an occupational benefit, and why he got the job in the first place, since it was assumed that a deaf bookkeeper would not be able to hear anything he'd ever have to testify about in court. When the Godfather goes to shakedown the bookkeeper about his missing $10 million bucks, he brings along his attorney, who knows sign language. The Godfather asks the bookkeeper: "Where is the 10 million bucks you embezzled from me?" The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper where the 10 mllion dollars is hidden. The bookkeeper signs back: "I don't know what you are talking about." The attorney tells the Godfather: "He says he doesn't know what you're talking about." That's when the Godfather pulls out a 9 mm pistol, puts it to the bookkeeper's temple, cocks it, and says: "Ask him again!" The attorney signs to the underling: "He'll kill you for sure if you don't tell him!" The bookkeeper signs back: "OK! You win! "The money is in a brown briefcase,buried behind the shed in my cousin Enzo's backyard in Queens!" The Godfather asks the attorney: "Well, what'd he say?" The attorney replies:"He says you don't have the balls to pull the trigger"
    nice one

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Both those jokes were good.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

checkout counter.

"Son, how old are you?"

greatness, mass

Magin is offline Junior Member
    Three tortoises, Troy, Andy and Wayne, decide to go on a picnic.

Troy packs the picnic basket with beer and sandwiches.

The trouble is that the picnic site is ten miles away so it takes them ten days to get there.

When they get there, Troy unpacks the food and beer. "Ok Wayne give me the bottle opener"

"I didn't bring it" says Wayne "I thought you packed it"

Troy gets worried, He turns to Andy, "Did you bring the bottle opener?" Naturally Andy didn't bring it.

So they're stuck ten miles from home without a bottle opener.

Troy and Andy beg Wayne to go back for it. But he refuses as he says they will eat all the sandwiches.

After two hours, and after they have sworn on their tortoise >>lives that they will not eat the sandwiches, he finally agrees.

So Wayne sets off down the road at a steady pace.

20 days pass and he still isn't back and Troy and Andy are starving, but a promise is a promise.

Another 5 days and he still isn't back, but a promise is a promise. Finally they can't take it any longer so they take out a sandwich each, and just as they are about to eat them,

Wayne pops up from behind a rock and shouts, "YOU SNEAKY BASTARDS I KNEW IT! ... I'M NOT ****ING GOING!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One evening a man was eating peanuts by throwing them in the air and catching them in his mouth. As he threw one in the air, his wife asked him a question. When the man turned his head, the peanut fell in his ear. He tried to get it out, but his fingers were to big. His wife tried to get the peanut out with a pair of tweezers, but just pushed it in farther. They finally decided to go to the hospital.
    As they were about to leave, their daughter and her date came home. They told them their situation and theirs daughters date said he could get it out for him. The daughters date put his two fingers in her fathers nose and told him to blow real hard. It worked and the peanut fell out. The daughter and her date went up stairs and the man and his wife talked about how smart the boy was in coming up with that idea.
    The man's wife asked, "I wonder what he's going to be when he grows up."
    The man says, "From the smell of his fingers, he's going to be our son-in-law".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

A little girl asked her mum, "Mum, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?"
    Mum replies, "No, because she is in heat."
    "What's that mean?" asked the child.
    "Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage."
    The little girl goes to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mum, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come to you."
    Dad said, "Bring Belle over here."
    He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it and said, "Okay, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time around the block."
    The little girl left, and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash.
    Surprised, Dad asked, "Where's Belle?"
    The little girl said, "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block, so another dog is pushing her home."

A man escapes from a prison where he had been kept for 15 years. As he runs away, he finds a house and breaks into it, looking for money and guns, but only finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him up in a chair. While tying the girl up to the bed, he gets on top of her, kisses her on the neck, then gets up, and goes to the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife, "Listen, this guy is an escaped prisoner, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail, and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, just do what he tells you, just give him satisfaction. This guy must be dangerous, if he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you." To which the wife responds, "He was not kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom. Be strong, honey, I love you, too."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two female suicide bombers are walking through Afghanistan. One turns to the other and says "Does my bomb look big in this?".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eleven people were clinging precariously to a wildly swinging rope suspended from a crumbling outcropping on Mount Everest. Ten were blonde, one was a brunette. As a group they decided that one of the party should let go. If that didn't happen the rope would break and everyone would perish. For an agonizing few moments no one volunteered. Finally the brunette gave a truly touching speech saying she would sacrifice herself to save the lives of the others. The blondes applauded. The brunette was saved

Magin is offline Junior Member
    A gentleman staying at the Ritz Hotel in London removes a card offering sexual services from a telephone box on Piccadilly. Back at the hotel he rings the number. A lady with a silky soft voice answers and asks if she can be of assistance.

The gentleman says, "I'd like a blow job, some missionary work, a little doggie-style, some mild bondage, finishing off with a pearl necklace. What do you think?" The lady says, "I think it sounds intriguing, sir, but you might like to press 9 first to get an outside line."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple were out on their first date,parked up by a river on theoutskirts of town things soon get frisky and the man slips the hand when suddenly the woman stops him.

"I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a prostitute and I charge £20 for sex,"

The man just looked at her for a couple of seconds, but then reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing. After the cigarette, the boy just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window.

"Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl.

"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is £25."

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    What did cinderella do when she got to the ball?

She gagged

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    A man walks into a sandwich shop for lunch one afternoon and sits down.

The sign says roastbeef on rye 3.00$
    turkey breast on whole wheat 4.50$
    Handjobs 10.00$

Are you the only waitress here today?

He looks at the waitress behind the counter and says are you the one who gives the handjobs?

Yes

they are 10.00$ she replies

Well go wash your hands i want a friggin sandwich

Spyder Guest
    A guy is browsing in a pet shop and sees a parrot sitting on a little perch. It doesn't have any feet or legs. The guy says aloud, "Jeesh, I wonder what happened to this Parrot?" The parrot says, "I was born this way. I'm a defective parrot." "Holy crap," the guy replies. "You actually understood and answered me!" "I got every word," says the parrot. "I happen to be a highly intelligent, thoroughly educated bird." "Oh yeah?" the guy asks, "Then answer this -- how do you hang onto your perch without any feet?" "Well," the parrot says, "this is very embarrassing but since you asked, I wrap my weenie around this wooden bar like a little hook. You can't see it because of my feathers." "Wow," says the guy. "You really can understand and speak English can't you?" "Actually, I speak both Spanish and English, and I can converse with reasonable competence on almost any topic: politics, religion, sports, physics, philosophy. I'm especially good at ornithology. You really ought to buy me. I'd be a great companion." The guy looks at the $200 price tag. "Sorry, but I just can't afford that." "Pssssssst," says the parrot, "I'm defective, so the truth is, nobody wants me cause I don't have any feet. You can probably get me for $20, just make the guy an offer!" The guy offers $20 and walks out with the parrot. Weeks go by. The parrot issensational. He has a great sense of humor, he's interesting, he's a great pal, he understands everything, he sympathizes, and he's insightful. The guy is delighted. One day the guy comes home from work and the parrot goes, "psssssssssssst," and motions him over with one wing. "I don't know if I should tell you this or not, but it's about your wife and the postman." "What are you talking about?" asks the guy. "When the postman delivered the mail today, your wife greeted him at the door in a sheer black nightie and kissed him passionately." "WHAT???" the guy asks incredulously. "THEN what happened?" "Well, then the postman came into the house and lifted up her nightie and began petting her all over," reported the parrot. "Oh No!," he exclaims. "Then what?" "Then he lifted up the nightie, got down on his knees and began to kiss her all over, starting with her breasts and slowly going down...." "WELL," demands the frantic guy, "THEN WHAT HAPPENED?" "****ed if I know. I got a hard-on and fell off my perch!"

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

checkout counter.

"Son, how old are you?"

i know i'm a retard but i dont get it...............yes feel free to roflyao, lol, but explain it...........something to do with sperm?

doby48 is offline Female Member
    the commercials on tv talk about how women can run, bike, swim, etc. with tampons... meaning that their period does not have to affect their normal day to day activities... the kids took the commercials as if you use tampons you will know how to do these things.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i know i'm a retard but i dont get it...............yes feel free to roflyao, lol, but explain it...........something to do with sperm?
    roflmao........

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    see being male and all, when i see tampon commercials, i tend to change the channel..........tampons are yucky to think about

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    LMFAO

builtthekid is offline Banned
    That pink patoon.

Thread Information