Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    I hate crap like this!!!!

    This was the e-mail I just got. Everyone e-mail this biatch!!

    Hello My Dear
    I am Mrs Nene Briggs please i need your help since
    the incidence that led to the death of my late husband
    MR Tonye Briggs of Movement for soveriegn State of Ogoni, in Rivers State,
    the
    Niger Delta Region of Nigeria, things has not realy
    been the same
    again for me and I know we have not
    met before, but, I am contacting you with due sense of
    humanity,
    responsibility and the belive that you will give my
    proposal a mutual understanding I am soliciting
    for an assistance to move the sum $24.5
    million USD to your country for investment The fund is
    presently in a
    security company for safety since the 12- 2- 1999 The real
    content
    was not declared as it was kept as photographic equipment
    please I
    need you as a partner to assist in transferring the fund
    and provide good investment plans
    for it. The fund will be under your investment control forthree years during

    which only the
    profit will be shared annually 70% for me and 30% for you
    annually I am
    a Christian with the fear of GOD in any thing I am doing so
    please I want us to build trust
    on each other All the deposit documents shall be sent to
    you as soon as you indicate your interest.
    Thanks in anticipation of your response
    Pls also make sure that all your reply MUST be copied via this My alternative

    email address is:nene_briggs10@yahoo.com
    Best regards
    Nene Briggs (Mrs)

  2. #2
    righton is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    land of the cottonheads(F
    Posts
    1,171
    Ahh....the ol "help me transfer money from africa" scam.

  3. #3
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    maybe its the same lady that scammed warriors friend out of 80 something g's

  4. #4
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    maybe its the same lady that scammed warriors friend out of 80 something g's
    Holy fook... any actions afterwards?

  5. #5
    doby48's Avatar
    doby48 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,021
    the email is probably really from a fat guy sitting in his lounge chair in Palm Beach. when people lie online they seem to lie about everything.

  6. #6
    elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    the email is probably really from a fat guy sitting in his lounge chair in Palm Beach. when people lie online they seem to lie about everything.
    Not true, I aint got **** to do with this.

  7. #7
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    the email is probably really from a fat guy sitting in his lounge chair in Palm Beach. when people lie online they seem to lie about everything.
    That girl in your avatar is my girlfriend Doby...
    Also, I am 295lbs, 8% bf...and 5 ft tall...

  8. #8
    doby48's Avatar
    doby48 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,021


    Yeah that sound about how I pictured you Blown_SC

  9. #9
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by doby48


    Yeah that sound about how I pictured you Blown_SC
    Pardon me.. I meant... 390 43%... sound better?

  10. #10
    doby48's Avatar
    doby48 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,021
    so you must be the one sending those emails out then... do you really live in FL too and just use Canada as your cover?

  11. #11
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    so you must be the one sending those emails out then... do you really live in FL too and just use Canada as your cover?
    What are you talking aboooot?
    Of course I'm from Florida...eh?

  12. #12
    doby48's Avatar
    doby48 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,021
    whats even funnier is that since i'm from Minnesota, Canadians O's don't sound strange to me at all. i get a lot of the same crap as you guys do about how i talk... you betcha!

  13. #13
    Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    the email is probably really from a fat guy sitting in his lounge chair in Palm Beach. when people lie online they seem to lie about everything.
    It's probably Brian11's alternate ego...

  14. #14
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    This was the e-mail I just got. Everyone e-mail this biatch!!
    Flooding has begun!

    She's not going to know WHERE to tranfer this sh*t.

    As well, I wrote her a business proposal showing her my site, history, clientele, etc., and that I have business out there in 2 short weeks. I told her my C-5 will be landing in her location very soon, and like to meet to solidify the transaction, and I request 1 million dollars up front to complete the rest of the transaction, which I can do by cellular telephone, at her location should she "come through".

    Let's see what the tramp b*tch says to that!

    ~SC~

  15. #15
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Flooding has begun!

    She's not going to know WHERE to tranfer this sh*t.

    As well, I wrote her a business proposal showing her my site, history, clientele, etc., and that I have business out there in 2 short weeks. I told her my C-5 will be landing in her location very soon, and like to meet to solidify the transaction, and I request 1 million dollars up front to complete the rest of the transaction, which I can do by cellular telephone, at her location should she "come through".

    Let's see what the tramp b*tch says to that!

    ~SC~
    lol...nice what a businessman

  16. #16
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    whats even funnier is that since i'm from Minnesota, Canadians O's don't sound strange to me at all. i get a lot of the same crap as you guys do about how i talk... you betcha!
    Thing is Doby, neither I, or any of my friends, say aboot
    I say 'eh' alot, but really, not much else that is stereotypical...

  17. #17
    Isaiah1SAS's Avatar
    Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    208
    I sent an SA barrister my bank account number during a scam like this one once upon a time. The whole thing turned out to be an Interpol sting and I lost my personal identity and turned into a cartoon.
    Last edited by Isaiah1SAS; 07-21-2004 at 03:56 PM.

  18. #18
    doby48's Avatar
    doby48 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Thing is Doby, neither I, or any of my friends, say aboot
    I say 'eh' alot, but really, not much else that is stereotypical...
    Its the New Englanders that talk like aboot, they call a roadway (route) a root where as we pronounce the "ou" like in the word about. I tell them that if they drive on a root they must go oot and aboot instead of out and about.

    I'm sure I'm going to hear it from some of the New England folks about that... i mean aboot that.

  19. #19
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    Its the New Englanders that talk like aboot, they call a roadway (route) a root where as we pronounce the "ou" like in the word about. I tell them that if they drive on a root they must go oot and aboot instead of out and about.

    I'm sure I'm going to hear it from some of the New England folks about that... i mean aboot that.
    I say 'root', not route...(somtimes vice versa, don't know why lol)...
    But I surely do not say aboot

  20. #20
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    That was good.....

    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Flooding has begun!

    She's not going to know WHERE to tranfer this sh*t.

    As well, I wrote her a business proposal showing her my site, history, clientele, etc., and that I have business out there in 2 short weeks. I told her my C-5 will be landing in her location very soon, and like to meet to solidify the transaction, and I request 1 million dollars up front to complete the rest of the transaction, which I can do by cellular telephone, at her location should she "come through".

    Let's see what the tramp b*tch says to that!

    ~SC~
    please e-mail her back and let her know that if she does come through that we fully intend to satisfy her "every" sexual fantasy she has ever dreamed of.
    But only if we can tie her up...unless she really is hot...(Tag)...lol

  21. #21
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    dude send to her your paypal account.... just don't tie a credit card to it.. if you have to tie the paypal visa to the account that one is prepaid..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •