should i help them out?

d@mn. i have 2 friends at the gym(dunno if i should call them friends), and theyre on week 3 of a cycle. get this, each 1 of them paid $200 for a '10 week' cycle of EQ.

heres the situation though, and tell me what you would do.every day for the past couple years, even through my natural days. they keep saying im roiding up, and not only just saying, but yelling it across the gym, and tell other people. which i mean, i took it as a compliment in my natty days, but now after i actually did a cycle, it just gets to me. like d@mn, can you just shut the phuck up already?

well anyways, theyre on week 3, one of them has held steady at his weight, while the other has actually lost weight, and claimed 10 lbs on his bench "already". now i just kinda looked at them after they told me this, suprised as ****, because at they're physique status, they shouldnt even be looking at roids. couple of idiots.

should i be nice, and tell them how big of a mistake theyre making, running EQ alone at 200 mg's for 10 weeks? or should i just step back and say **** it, they can deal with the shut down of hpta, acne, depression, and everything you get from not only running test without it, but running NOTHING after the cycle is all over with?

at kids like this........

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't say anything until thier done. that way they'll know its not as easy as they thought...

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Naw bro. I would just sit back and enjoy the show.

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    You should tell them what you know. Don't treat them like Basij.

Basij?wtf?

ttuPrincess Guest
    I wouldnt tell them anything

if there anything like what im imagining.. (re: bench press boys at my gym)
    they wont even listen, then when you talk about steriods they will know you juice or suspect it even more, probably tell the wrong person and you might end up getting in trouble..

unless someone was a really good friend of mine ( and not on these boards) I wouldnt open up to them.. if they arnt smart enough to learn about what they are puttin in their bodies then they are the ones losing..

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Probably won't listen to you anways, but I would tell them. Then when they don't listen and say you don't know what you are talking about THEN you can sit back and enjoy the show
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

lemme add to the story, the person whom they bought it off of, had a 505 bench his senior year in high school. which obviously was the cause of steroids .now the kid is just a pot head drug addict, and doesnt have a job, which just throws in the idea of him trying to make another buck of a couple of idiots who dont know anything.

so, they take in every word he says, like its a piece of cake, u kno?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess

they wont even listen, then when you talk about steriods they will know you juice or suspect it even more, probably tell the wrong person and you might end up getting in trouble..

unless someone was a really good friend of mine ( and not on these boards) I wouldnt open up to them.. if they arnt smart enough to learn about what they are puttin in their bodies then they are the ones losing..

yup... I would never use something not know the pro/cons and the proper use of if it. IE: The kid i work out with is ITCHING to juice yet he has NO idea how, why, when, or how much to use or even where to get it... I find it troubling that people are willing to play with thier well-being in such way..

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i have the same thing going on with a couple of kids that live next door to my mom...they play hs football and i used to always play in the street with them when i had time but the other day they come running over right as i pulled in the drive and both had a baggie of pills....dbol ....they had already started taking them....i was in a bad mood so i just said 'nice' and told them i had sh!t to take care of and i would come out and throw the ball later....never went out...just went home but now i feel bad knowing what i know but by the time i sit them down and explain all the sh!t that they need to know chances are they will just say screw it and keep taking them....i dunno....i just don't have the energy.....

oh yeah....whup his ass for talking about gear at the gym.....

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess

well the thing about that is, i too used to be hardcore into powerlifting, but i was blessed with good genetics, to bring my bench up to 385 naturally. so they WILL listen to me if were to say something. im just trying to decide......

ttuPrincess Guest
    well if you think they will listen then cool for them being so open minded, but i dont think itll work that way ..

hope it does

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    i

oh yeah....whup his ass for talking about gear at the gym.....

bro, you have no idea how much it gets to me when they talk about gear like its water, at my gym.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    bro, you have no idea how much it gets to me when they talk about gear like its water, at my gym.

you will probaly have to be just rude to them to make them understand that your not a kid and this isn't a game....just be careful because it sounds like they take it as a joke....we have a few of those at my gym...160lb guys that come in wearing kids tshirts so they fill them out....talking really loud about this inj site and how the abombs are really kicking in....just showing their asses......

Basij Weightlifters who believe that AS is the key to paradise. You should expain and if they blow you off that's their expression of liberty.

Iranian human wave attacks
    The Iranian clergy which counducted the War beginning in 1982 rejected professional military doctrine. This was because they felt God endorsed their struggle and because they had not professional military training. The lack of modern weapons was another factor here. One of the major tactics they adopted was "human-wave" attacks. Pasdaran forces and Basij volunteers as young as 9 years old were used to sweep pver over minefields and entrenched positions developed by the more professional Iraqi military. The Iranians lacked the equipment to breach Iraqi minefields and having realtively few few tanks did not want to put them at rusk. The Iranian clergy this relied heavily on human-wave tatics, often involving children who were apparently considered expendable. One East European journalist reports seeing "tens of thousands of children, roped together in groups of about 20 to prevent the faint-hearted from deserting, make such an attack." A HBC reader writes, "Not only Iranian boys were sent against the Iraqi possitions, but also a large number of girls. The Mullahs who stayed safely in the mosques told the children that they would go to paradise. For the Mullahs girls were of little consequence." A reader reports, "I remember television and newspaperreports at the time. Before going to her sacrifice, the Mullahs gave the children a paradise key as a symbol of martyrdom . The number of these girls killed were very substatial. Their special assignment was mine clearance at the front lines. The boys were more commonly used in human wave assaults on Iraqi positions."

Why did i ask....

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    Basij Weightlifters who believe that AS is the key to paradise. You should expain and if they blow you off that's their expression of liberty.

Iranian human wave attacks
    The Iranian clergy which counducted the War beginning in 1982 rejected professional military doctrine. This was because they felt God endorsed their struggle and because they had not professional military training. The lack of modern weapons was another factor here. One of the major tactics they adopted was "human-wave" attacks. Pasdaran forces and Basij volunteers as young as 9 years old were used to sweep pver over minefields and entrenched positions developed by the more professional Iraqi military. The Iranians lacked the equipment to breach Iraqi minefields and having realtively few few tanks did not want to put them at rusk. The Iranian clergy this relied heavily on human-wave tatics, often involving children who were apparently considered expendable. One East European journalist reports seeing "tens of thousands of children, roped together in groups of about 20 to prevent the faint-hearted from deserting, make such an attack." A HBC reader writes, "Not only Iranian boys were sent against the Iraqi possitions, but also a large number of girls. The Mullahs who stayed safely in the mosques told the children that they would go to paradise. For the Mullahs girls were of little consequence." A reader reports, "I remember television and newspaperreports at the time. Before going to her sacrifice, the Mullahs gave the children a paradise key as a symbol of martyrdom . The number of these girls killed were very substatial. Their special assignment was mine clearance at the front lines. The boys were more commonly used in human wave assaults on Iraqi positions."

my brain hurts after i read everyone one of your posts

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    lemme add to the story, the person whom they bought it off of, had a 505 bench his senior year in high school. which obviously was the cause of steroids .now the kid is just a pot head drug addict, and doesnt have a job, which just throws in the idea of him trying to make another buck of a couple of idiots who dont know anything.

so, they take in every word he says, like its a piece of cake, u kno?
    sounds ;to me like he sold them cottenseed oil...............and ba
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Hell with 'em, unless they come to you and ask nicely.

mass junkie is offline banned
    If you make at least one honest attempt to steer them in the right direction and they dont listen then fuk em...at least you know you tried.....send them to AR so they can be ripped apart by the Pirrahnas

If you make at least one honest attempt to steer them in the right direction and they dont listen then fuk em...at least you know you tried.....send them to AR so they can be ripped apart by the Pirrahnas

Hear ! Hear ! Mass junkie. You're right. There is a SERIOUS education to be had here and no shortage information about the SHARP END of the needle. I've learned more AS specific detail in understandable english here than anywhere else I have ever been or eResearched. Anyone can browse here. It may save their organs. They may reconsider and do further evaluation.
    Man, sometimes I really like needles. I think I'm going to shoot-up something today-- right into my bloodstream. I feel the need...
    Last edited by Isaiah1SAS; 07-21-2004 at 02:35 PM.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    my brain hurts after i read everyone one of your posts
    lmao, was thinkin the same thing

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I think they should reap what they sew. If they are so uniformed about something they are putting into your body, whatever happens should not make you feel bad for them, I know I don't.

ya i made my decision, im just gunna sit back and watch. these phuckers wanna keep hackin at me, let them get whut they deserve.

Thread Information