Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Beernutz is offline Member

Post your biggest pet peeve

this may sound pretty wierd but my biggest pet peeve is taking a huge dump at someone elses house only to discover once your load has been dropped that there is no toilet paper in sight...

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    when people say "orientated"....it is "oriented"

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    when stupid fukcing media runs a special about steroids ...

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    People that chew with their mouth open or talk with their mouth full.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    People who say they are going to do something but don't follow through with it... that and people who keep talking about what they are going to do but don't actually get off their lazy asses to do it.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    Being a person that says they are going to do something but don't follow through with it... that and being a person who keeps talking about what they are going to do but never actually getting off my lazy arse to do it. That and falling in love with a shemale and then finding out she wasn't female. I HATE all these GYN 'roids in the US food chain. That and the fact that America has the most obese gyn 'roid eating children in the world protected by the finest law enforcement in the world.

re:

You're correct that the onset of menstruation has been getting progressively earlier among girls in the United States. No one is sure of why, but one possibility is that commercially produced meat and milk products contain residues of growth-promoting hormones. These have estrogenic activity, so they could stimulate early menstruation.

http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_cd...60-pt=Question

OH, yeah ! And it really ticks me off that all the world's problems like gas prices, oil wars, pollution, and plain ol' evil are not as easy to fix as doing the hand jive.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    women drivers.

sorry ladies, but your sex really is awful behind the wheel.

decadbal is offline Banned
    ppl fartin and laughing, burping and laughing, did their mother die when they were a child... ppl who say i dont wanna lift heavy i dont wanna get as big as u..like its that easy, ppl who drive slow in the left lane, ppl who look at me like they could kick my ass. little guys who have huge attitudes, girls who like little guys, girls who are a 6 and act like a 12... girls who are a 10 and act like it... when ppl show u and dont call, ppl who change my TV channel, anyone who thinks all white or southern ppl are racists and stupid, ppl who are loud in the AM, ppl who take all kinds of meds then bitch about ppl who do drugs or take aas... thats all for now, more will come and ill come back..lol

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    dirty finger nails.

someone asking me ... "whats wrong?" when absoFU*KingLutely NOTHING IS FRACKEN WRONG !!

the word "skin"

Magin is offline Junior Member
    falsepeople,backstabbers and cry babies

we were on holiday the other week and a mate shaved myself and 3 others head so we had big baldy spots all over. Come the next night we tried to get him back but he kept wakening up and cryin like a little bitch.So we dumped 9 laxatives in his drink and all went for a walk on miles of wide open space on a beach. Watching someone pissed drunk,doubled in two and trying to dig a hole in the sand is ****in hilarious!!!

Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    when people want to bull**** while im training! when me and my partner train its just me and him we dont look or talk to no one and when someone trys to we ignore them like we dont hear a word, but they take it that were being azzholes but when i get done training i confront them and explain to them why i did not talk with him/her becuase of what i was doing and why im doing it!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    procrastinators, people who drive with their hazards on when its raining. OR WHEN I GO WATCH A MOVIE AND THE THEATRE IS ABSOFUKINLUTELY EMPTY AND THE ASSHOLES DECIDE THEY WANT TO SIT IN FRONT OF ME WHEN I HAVE MY SHOES OFF AND MY FEET ARE RESTING A TOP OF THE SEAT. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1

bitchez, anoying azzholes, stupid people, people that stare, people talking to you when you dont want to be talked to.

Beernutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    ppl fartin and laughing, burping and laughing, did their mother die when they were a child... ppl who say i dont wanna lift heavy i dont wanna get as big as u..like its that easy, ppl who drive slow in the left lane, ppl who look at me like they could kick my ass. little guys who have huge attitudes, girls who like little guys, girls who are a 6 and act like a 12... girls who are a 10 and act like it... when ppl show u and dont call, ppl who change my TV channel, anyone who thinks all white or southern ppl are racists and stupid, ppl who are loud in the AM, ppl who take all kinds of meds then bitch about ppl who do drugs or take aas... thats all for now, more will come and ill come back..lol
    i agree with all those peeves...i also agree with the empty theatre thing...**** i hate those pple..

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I agree with bad_man & Daem... totally...

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Ass kissers annoy me most.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Ass kissers annoy me most.
    plz dont attack blown, hes from canadanaananandanda and cannot defend himself.....lol

ttuPrincess Guest
    the young males at my guy who stare like crazy at any woman who is not only using a cardio machine..

people who wear spandex when they shouldnt be wearing it..

when i cant find the remote at the gym .. GRRRRR!

the fact that my pool is always crowded on my only day off of the week.. but when i have to work its empty

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    people who drink diet drinks because they think they can drink twice as many .......people who just want to TALK about diets...then stop at the local KFC for fried crap......after working out for 2 hours and having to stop during the class cause their fat ass can't hang with the rest of us......I hate losing my groove working out cause someone forgot to unload the bar......nothing more appealing than going to the restroom at the gym and some inconsiderate man forgot to .....lower the seat......ohh yeah an falling in the toilet because I forgot to LOOK and see if the seat was down.and why in the heck does MCI wanna call me early in the morning and ask about my long distance plan..if i wanted MCI I'd call them....how come people in the grocery store think that the express lane is just for looks......with their buggies overflowing and me standing there with chicken and sweet potatoes....and how come when i do get to the golf course..its like OLD FARTS day....and all they wanna do is talk.......and if ya ask if you can play through...they tell ya to just hold on ........grrrrrrrrrr how come when you start talking about your pet peeves..your blood pressure starts rising?????

oh ok i'm done now.....
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    people who leave their weights on the bars when they are done with it, wether it be 20lbs or 375lbs i aint your ****king mom(but i might be your daddy ) clean that **** up yourself. people who say what i do to myself is stupid and u are gonna die anyways so why not enjoy life..... I AM ENJOYING LIFE BEEZNATCHES. and the worst.... drunk college frat ****ers. all those bitches think they are hard cause they have 6 of their beer guzzling buddies with them. get one or two of those biches alone without there boys and then see how big they are

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    drunk college frat ****ers.
    ahmen!!!!!!!

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    smokers and cant poop anywhere but my own or families crib lol, i just dont ever drop a load in a public place (store, taco bell, retail stores, resturants) never ever ever

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I'd say people who get in my way... wether theyre sitting there at a green arrow spacing out while their driving and NOT MOVING!!! or right off a stoplight they slooooooowly accelerate.. I swear peoples brains shrink to the size of a walnut when they drive. I especially love it when someone is turning left in front of you so slowly that you almost T-bone them if you dont slow down, and then you get close enough to see that theyre looking STRAIT AHEAD and they dont even notice your FCKING CAR speeding toward them at 65mph.

Also, when people walk in a grocery store or something and all stand in a line completely blocking the doorway or aisle... theyre usually talking loudly or yelling or something similar. Keep in mind the college that I go to is very... diverse.

I hate metric weights mixed in with the others at the gym.

I HATE when CD's skip, or worse, MP3s.

Obscenely loud people.

I FCKING HATE those RIAA MP3's that play through half the song and then make that horrible sound the rest of the way through when your PC speakers are up loud.

And the grand prize goes to.... Ignorant people! When they think creatine is a steroid , or protein shakes will make you look like ronnie coleman, AAAAAHH!!!!! "Dude steroids will make your dick shrink" NO YOU MORON THEY MAKE THE TESTICLES ATROPHY TEMPORARILY IF ANYTHING THE DICK WOULD GET BIGGER!!!!

"Dude youre an idiot if you even think about using steroids" YES I AM A FVKCING RETARD CONSIDERING IVE SPENT AROUND 200 HOURS RESEARCHING THE SUBJECT AND THE REASON STEROIDS FVCK YOU UP IS CUZ PEOPLE DONT DO PCT! ALL YOU KNOW IS WHAT THE MEDIA TELLS YOU, YOU FCKING SHEEP! and then after you tell them this, and it sinks in, a week later they ask you if you can get steroids for them. FVCK OFF!!

"After you stop working out all that muscle is going to turn to fat" THATS WHY YOU DONT STOP WORKING OUT AND IF YOU DO YOU REDUCE CALORIES!! AND NO, ITS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR MUSCLE TO TURN TO FAT!!

I hate lazy people who have to diminish your goals and belittle your lifestyle and dedication to make their lack of willpower seem superior.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 07-21-2004 at 08:34 PM.

People who torture prisoners, because they should just kill them quickly or leave them alone. Stupid Americans that condemn the stupid US CIA/POW/Prison guards for abusing/torturing AQ/Iraqi/Criminals (sometheseguys wereeven called badnames !) and do not go after the the Vietnamese...

Operation Kingpin

Date: November 21, 1970

"We are going to rescue 70 American prisoners of war, maybe more, from a camp called Son Tay. This is something American prisoners have a right to expect from their fellow soldiers. The target is 23 miles west of Hanoi. You are to let nothing, nothing interfere with the operation. Our mission is to rescue prisoners, not take prisoners. And if we walk into a trap, if it turns out that they know we're coming, don't dream about walking out of North Vietnam - unless you've got wings on your feet. We'll be 100 miles from Laos; it's the wrong part of the world for a big retrograde movement. If there's been a leak, we'll know it as soon as the second or the third chopper sets down; that's when they'll cream us. If it happens, I want to keep this force together. We will back up to the Song Con River and, by Christ, let them come across that God **** open ground. We'll make them pay for every foot across the son-of-a-bitch." - Briefing given by Colonel Arthur "Bull" Simons to the men of US rescue party on November 20, 1970.

Source: Lt. Gen. Leroy J. Manor, USAF (Ret.), "The Son Tay Raid, November 21, 1970.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    people who drink diet drinks because they think they can drink twice as many .......people who just want to TALK about diets...then stop at the local KFC for fried crap......after working out for 2 hours and having to stop during the class cause their fat ass can't hang with the rest of us......I hate losing my groove working out cause someone forgot to unload the bar......nothing more appealing than going to the restroom at the gym and some inconsiderate man forgot to .....lower the seat......ohh yeah an falling in the toilet because I forgot to LOOK and see if the seat was down.and why in the heck does MCI wanna call me early in the morning and ask about my long distance plan..if i wanted MCI I'd call them....how come people in the grocery store think that the express lane is just for looks......with their buggies overflowing and me standing there with chicken and sweet potatoes....and how come when i do get to the golf course..its like OLD FARTS day....and all they wanna do is talk.......and if ya ask if you can play through...they tell ya to just hold on ........grrrrrrrrrr how come when you start talking about your pet peeves..your blood pressure starts rising?????

oh ok i'm done now.....
    people that keep on ranting about pet peeves....j/k

Gyn 'roid food chain polluting traitors that use a teenager's suicide to justify the DEA/7th CAV/CIA war on drugs

Young athletes' steroid abuse called perilous

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/app...407140319/1042

and the 7th CAV doesn't say a word about gyn 'roid food chain obesity issues...

Suicide and obesity on the increase
    A recent report to Health Ministers draws attention to three major health problems:

Suicide rates for young males are rising.
    Obesity, which is a risk factor for cardiovascular disease and diabetes, is also increasing...

You're correct that the onset of menstruation has been getting progressively earlier among girls in the United States. No one is sure of why, but one possibility is that commercially produced meat and milk products contain residues of growth-promoting hormones. These have estrogenic activity, so they could stimulate early menstruation.

http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_cd...60-pt=Question

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969

"After you stop working out all that muscle is going to turn to fat" THATS WHY YOU DONT STOP WORKING OUT AND IF YOU DO YOU REDUCE CALORIES!! AND NO, ITS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR MUSCLE TO TURN TO FAT!!
    what about the ones who bulk and say that their fat will turn into muscle.. lol .. heeeee heeeee

Anyone know what halucinagens Isaiah is taking?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Anyone know what halucinagens Isaiah is taking?
    wondering the same thing..

Man can you pass that around.. you whording bastard.. lol

YEAH !!! WHAT HE SAID !!!

LOL

I'm sorry. I don't know where my office is. I don't know how to answer the phone. I do NOT have access to my bankaccount andsomeone toldmeFrankis dead. Oh, yeah,I don't know what kind of halucinagens I'm on, but I do know I have an off-world Alien inside me. The alien walks with me, HE talks with me, and HE tells me I am His own. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    I'm sorry. I don't know where my office is. I don't know how to answer the phone. I do NOT have access to my bankaccount andsomeone toldmeFrankis dead. Oh, yeah,I don't know what kind of halucinagens I'm on, but I do know I have an off-world Alien inside me. The alien walks with me, HE talks with me, and HE tells me I am His own. LOL
    This is fascinating and scary all at the same time.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Also, when people walk in a grocery store or something and all stand in a line completely blocking the doorway or aisle... theyre usually talking loudly or yelling or something similar. Keep in mind the college that I go to is very... diverse.

I hate metric weights mixed in with the others at the gym.

I HATE when CD's skip, or worse, MP3s.

Obscenely loud people.

I FCKING HATE those RIAA MP3's that play through half the song and then make that horrible sound the rest of the way through when your PC speakers are up loud.

And the grand prize goes to.... Ignorant people! When they think creatine is a steroid , or protein shakes will make you look like ronnie coleman, AAAAAHH!!!!! "Dude steroids will make your dick shrink" NO YOU MORON THEY MAKE THE TESTICLES ATROPHY TEMPORARILY IF ANYTHING THE DICK WOULD GET BIGGER!!!!

I hate lazy people who have to diminish your goals and belittle your lifestyle and dedication to make their lack of willpower seem superior.
    Since we are together every day at the gym and AandF's house, we both have grown to hate the same things. Well be in the car on the way to the gym with the windows down, both of us will yell at the top of our lungs FVCK!!! if one of the traffic violations above happens. Its funny. I also hate at work when the waitresses bitch about thier food thats still cooking, "is my catfish done yet?!?!?" IS IT ON A PLATE ON THE SHELF???? NO!!!!! GOOODDDAMMMIT!!!!!!!!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    I also hate at work when the waitresses bitch about thier food thats still cooking, "is my catfish done yet?!?!?" IS IT ON A PLATE ON THE SHELF???? NO!!!!! GOOODDDAMMMIT!!!!!!!!
    you try dealing with stupid customers who order a well done steak and expect it to be ready in 3 mins.. COME ON PEOPLE THINK!!!! really... lol

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    you try dealing with stupid customers who order a well done steak and expect it to be ready in 3 mins.. COME ON PEOPLE THINK!!!! really... lol
    Serves the fukers right for ordering it well done. Bloody as hell is the way to go.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Im aware.. i eat mine midrare.. but some people are FREAKS!!!!!!!

why not go eat a piece of cardboard!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Simple...

1. Fashion Whores..
    2. People who attempt to be loners just to draw followers
    3. Pot-Heads/Drunks
    4. People who don't keep their word.
    5. Dumb women who "want a nice guy"
    6. College frat parties.
    7. People who chew with their mouth open.
    8. People who talk **** and don't act on it.
    9. People who don't speak English after 17 years in the United States, and then get pissed that you don't speak their language.
    10. People that complain about everything and anything, yet do nothing to change their lives.
    11. People who tell me they're overweight then dip their donut in their hot chocolate.
    12. Uncultured/narrow minded people.

There will be more...

My brother is a chef at a fancy country club. When he first got out of school he worked at a road house and some chick ordered a well done steak. She sent it back three times saying it still wasn't cooked enough. On the third time, my bro dropped the steak on the kitchen floor, stepped on it to squeeze out all of the juice, threw it on the grill for a couple seconds and then back on her plate.

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage

dude i was just posting ......and ranting..sorry i took so much of your precious time......did ya make it through the big words..or do i need to get the colors out next time and draw you a pic.....

oh hush i'm just teasing....
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

pet peeve - hot chicks that post naked pics in their avatar, shown from behind and stopping at their waist.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information