Thread: Helter Skelter

mass junkie is offline banned

Helter Skelter

Has anybody seen this movie? Charles manson has got to be one of the scariest men of our times.....How did he have all those women under his control? and who the hell takes 300 hits of acid over the course of a lifetime arent you considered legally insane after 7 hits? all in all I'd say it was a very good movie...if you havent seen it I recommend it...some scary stuff........I cant believe that they still give these people parole hearings...as if

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    The old one or the new movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    The old one or the new movie?
    Old one of course

decadbal is offline Banned
    he has a super thick penis and a long ass tongue... thats how the chicks did as he commanded..lol. and acid and that much...crazy...lol

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to find him scary but not anymore. He's just a big idiot. He knew how to manipulate a few people that were into some heavy drugs, but he wasn't Hitler, Moussolini, or Stalin or anything. I'm sure if he ever gets into the general population in prison that he'd be somebody's bitch.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    The guy is a freaking loon.

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Sure he is crazy but he is one smart SOB.

NoobJuice is offline Member

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Its not that he's a smart SOB its the fact that he got brainless druggies to do his dirtywork.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Has anybody seen this movie? Charles manson has got to be one of the scariest men of our times.....How did he have all those women under his control? and who the hell takes 300 hits of acid over the course of a lifetime arent you considered legally insane after 7 hits? all in all I'd say it was a very good movie...if you havent seen it I recommend it...some scary stuff........I cant believe that they still give these people parole hearings...as if

I guess I'm legally insane a few times over. Oh well maybe the cocaine couteracted it.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Manson, was a sick sick man! And probably still is! There's still running around that worship him like he was god.

SID

If I remember correctly he has a very high IQ. That would in fact make him a smart man. Shame he wasted his mind on drugs.

Tpak, and he didn't even share! !

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Manson, was a sick sick man! And probably still is! There's still running around that worship him like he was god.

SID
    Yeah I know...thats the part I dont get....thats one guy who should of gotten the death penalty for sure

Yeah I know...thats the part I dont get....thats one guy who should of gotten the death penalty for sure
    He did. California repealed the death penalty while he was on death row.

SID
    Oh I agree with ya Sid. The man is a sick person for sure. But you have to admit that he sure knew how to play the game. Yes he does still have his followers. Sad really.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    From what I have heard he has been up for parole a couple of times. I know it is just a technicality but I don't know why they waste our money on that ****.

He had a 150ish IQ or something like that if I remember right. He and Hitler had an ability to lead, that no matter how sick they were, they took large groups of people and made them believe that they were the ones that had the passage to a better life. Manson took people that were looking for something and made them think HE was it.
    Hitler made an entire nation believe that a Religion was to blame for there woes! Fellow Germans who believe in Jeudeism (sp?) were the devil...and the things he did were beyond terrible!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    He did. California repealed the death penalty while he was on death row.
    yeah i know...weird **** like that would happen all through the case...like where it seemed that he made the prosecuting attorneys watch stop working

I wo nder just how many murders he thought it would take to start the race war.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Ummm,,,errrrr,,,,ahhhh....guess im insane...

OG

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    He had a 150ish IQ or something like that if I remember right. He and Hitler had an ability to lead, that no matter how sick they were, they took large groups of people and made them believe that they were the ones that had the passage to a better life. Manson took people that were looking for something and made them think HE was it.
    Hitler made an entire nation believe that a Religion was to blame for there woes! Fellow Germans who believe in Jeudeism (sp?) were the devil...and the things he did were beyond terrible!

SID
    Hence the reason both became such powerful leaders.....when the people you lead are at the lowest rung of the ladder they tend to do anything you can convence them of. I don't think Hitler was all that bright....he just happen to be at the right place at the right time and the people of Germany were looking for anything to pull them out of the depression and lack of work avaliable too them. As for manson.....he was bright but his charm and drugs are what gave him the edge.

One freaky thing that I always wild was even though they were all seperated and had no contact....how in the hell did they know to put crosses on thier foreheads?

Thread Information