07-22-2004, 12:05 PM #1
Workout tips for the beginner or Novice
I sent this to a firend for his review since I have not been getting good gains for a while.
Anyways some goods tips for anyone currently or thinking about working out.
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 8:29 AM
Subject: RE: Give me somethin'g good, biaatch!
Well - I see a couple of things we can do so I'm just going to throw out some options here:
1. Continue the running - I think that is key. What I would like to see you doing though is to start jogging late at night, possibly on a highway or interstate. It adds another dimension. If you really want to see results - try it blind folded.
2. The free weight routine is also a good idea. I like to see you're mixing it up with both barbell and dumbell activities. What you need to do here is either grow a pair - which in your case hasn't happened to this point so I wouldn't be expecting it, or look around each time you do your workout to get the schedule of the hottest girl in the gym. Start doing your chest days on those days, and see if you can get her to spot you. The added testosterone boost that ensues from trying not to look like a woman trapped in a boys body should be enough for you to move a little more weight. If not, the embarrasment of continuing to be a failure should be enough to either make you quit or kill yourself.
3. And finally the last dimension- diet. I see you are taking in approx. 2,500 - 3,000 calories a day and around 60 grams of protein. I feel pretty solid about your choice of a calorie ceiling (or that you've finally instituted one) but I do have another concern. At 4 cal/gram of protein thats a whopping 4*60 = 240cal / 3000 cal = not ****% of your daily intake. Judging from the composition of your physique the last time I saw you the balance of the nutrition is probably coming form some form of gravy or greasy extract. What you could do is up your protein intake to 200 grams per day minimum or 1/3 of your daily intake. Hopefully that should be enough to kickstart that estrogen out of your system and get you on the road to recovery.
I'm glad you felt comfortable coming to me for your problem. Although I found myself really not giving a ****, I'm glad I could help out with your continued pursuit of an unexceptional physique.
Keep it out of your ass fag,
Mr. Phil, EIT MBA
From: Redwine, Jason [mailto:JRedwine@RedwineConsulting.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 10:42 PM
To: Phillip Messer
Subject: Give me somethin'g good, biaatch!
Here's my current chest routine. What should i do to get my weight up? My
goal is to end on my last set with 225x6 on flat bench. I do 4 times a week
with Legs, chest, arms, and back and shoulders. I also run 3-4 times a week
for 30 mins. Any ideas?
135lbs X 13
185lbs X 8
205 X 4
205 X 4
205 X 4
65 X 8
70 X 6
70 X 6
Dumbell Flys Flat Bench:
45 X 8
45 X 8
45 X 7
Hammer Strength Wide Chest:
3 wheels on each side X 6
3 wheels on each side X 5
3 wheels on each side X 5
2 sets various weight
2 sets of 8 various weight
I usually eat 2500-3000 cals per day with about 60-70 g of protein
What's the ****in' deal, I've been stuck at this for over a year now.
Help a brotha' out nigga'!
Big Dick Mutha'****a' (Or just Mr. Redwine)
07-22-2004, 12:14 PM #2
...And this is your first post. Way to make a good first impression.
07-22-2004, 12:22 PM #3
I am going to need to ponder this one.
07-22-2004, 12:24 PM #4Originally Posted by Carlos_E
07-22-2004, 01:06 PM #5Originally Posted by invid
07-22-2004, 01:11 PM #6Originally Posted by Carlos_E
like the new avatar....you look great...........when are you competing?
07-22-2004, 07:56 PM #7
You steppin' on me? Carlos?
Carlos, do you make love to a lot of men?
It's a joke jagoff!
07-22-2004, 08:55 PM #8Originally Posted by Jredwine
Last edited by Carlos_E; 07-22-2004 at 09:25 PM.
07-22-2004, 08:57 PM #9
How does one jagoff anyways?
07-22-2004, 09:00 PM #10Originally Posted by Danielle
07-22-2004, 09:04 PM #11
thats a chest routine an idiot with multiple nipples and 7 fingers on each hand would come up with.........while doing the hokey pokey and singing mexican christian country music.
07-22-2004, 09:06 PM #12Originally Posted by mass junkie
A rude assholelike person. originated in pittsburgh
"Yinz were acting like jagoffs the other night, all drunk on Ahrns n'at"
1. Famous word used by Joe Pesci in the film "Casino".
2. A word used by Italians or North Eastern Americans to describe a Jackass or a Jerkoff.
3. A stupid ****ing oaf.
That ****ing lazy jagoff just stole my toast from the breakfast table.
1. People on Kazaa who cancel downloads.
2. G_G NOOBELF.
3. To masturbate peacefully.
People on Kazaa are jagoffs.
Northern term meaning ****ing asshole.
ie; Deralict, mean, or ugly
I was late for work and got fired. The manager is a serios Jagoff man.
Dude, you look like a Jagoff in nem pantz en at.
Last edited by Carlos_E; 07-22-2004 at 09:09 PM.
07-22-2004, 09:08 PM #13
Apparently he's calling me rude.
...Tell me something I don't already know!
07-22-2004, 09:13 PM #14Originally Posted by Carlos_E
07-22-2004, 09:22 PM #15Originally Posted by mass junkie
07-22-2004, 09:23 PM #16Originally Posted by Jredwine
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)