Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You can't turn a Ho into a Housewife..Never-ever Nuff said!

Bob Balco is offline Banned
    It seems as if society thinks that all men are prone to cheat and are dogs. So Now us guys have to deal with sorting through the growing # of pieces of poop who seem to think they are just exercising their rights to be promiscuos. I wouldnt play games with a girlfriend or wife by screwing around because of the devistation it can cause. I am sure there are women out there like this but they are getting really rare. If you feel like cheating then you might want to leave the relationship. I have never been cheated on and hope I never do. Reading that article made me feel ill to know that people would do this to their families for such selfish reasons and brag about it.

Devil Dog74 is offline Associate Member
    yes this is a very touching toping but it is rarely discussed. Sad but true times are changing and hopefully it won't get any worse than it already is.

On the bright side the are still some good people left in this world who hold on to the little things that make a relationship life long. I just hope its not women who rather hold on to kids instead of marriage...the biggest excuse for women to claim kids for child support...

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Dog74
    yes this is a very touching toping but it is rarely discussed. Sad but true times are changing and hopefully it won't get any worse than it already is.

On the bright side the are still some good people left in this world who hold on to the little things that make a relationship life long. I just hope its not women who rather hold on to kids instead of marriage...the biggest excuse for women to claim kids for child support...

Everyone has to have something to drive them in life. The majority of the time its like this: Men live life for sex. Women live life for money. The truth hurts. Funny thing is most women deny it,but I dont see them with some guy that they are with because they "love." I see them blingin without a job..Go figure.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    Everyone has to have something to drive them in life. The majority of the time its like this: Men live life for sex. Women live life for money. The truth hurts. Funny thing is most women deny it,but I dont see them with some guy that they are with because they "love." I see them blingin without a job..Go figure.
    amen.

All it takes is for a woman representative to say this and i think they will lower their denying forcefields...

A guy without a job is a guy who ain't going to get lucky with woman that he just met point blank. If that was the case my azz will be on the streets aka tyrone biggums and get myself a date for the night lol....

I just wanted to add that if men didn't live for sex kiss the rest of the planet goodbye...

This does not apply to Islamics... Aka ALA

amen.

All it takes is for a woman representative to say this and i think they will lower their denying forcefields...

A guy without a job is a guy who ain't going to get lucky with woman that he just met point blank. If that was the case my azz will be on the streets aka tyrone biggums and get myself a date for the night lol....

I've seen more then one "relationship" go bad because the guy lost his job. Those are the kind that "love" each other when a guy is showering her in gifts and money. I guess if a woman was buying me stuff all the time then I would feel special,but that is the downfall of being born with a sausage.

exactly, did the princess ever marry the pauper...hell no married some rich guy. Does a queen look for a poor joe smoe....fVck no

For cryin out loud we make movies about men trying to gain entry to a womans heart all for the soul purpose *yes we know its dirty, sex.

How many movies, stories, or even real life situations been about women looking for broke azz junkies um none unless they was pimps

I can asure u women don't want someone who isn't financially insecure.

With of course the following circumstances they never met before lol...go figure he won't get laid that nite lol

I do wonder what would happen to the world if men werent sexual driven. If we all could just erase what sex is like,and make women work all the time and shower us with gifts then maybe,just maybe,if a girl was sexy, rich and bought me things constantly, I would give her my penis.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    When a man cheats, it is for sexual gratification. When a women cheats, its more than that. She is commiting herself emotionally to that person.

A man will cheat and be married to the same woman in 50 years. The woman who cheats won't because she doesnt love her husband anymore, she loves the housewrecker who she is sleeping with.

For the record, military wives are sewer scum. They should have a chip implanted in their neck that explodes if they leave the house while their husband is on deployment. That's why all those bitches were butchered by their husbands down in Fort Bragg. Guys come home from Afgan to find another man living in their house. Those dead whores are sucking the devils dick in hell.

If you are a serviceman don't get married. If you are a Marine or Ranger, why the hell would you want to be married?

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    When a man cheats, it is for sexual gratification. When a women cheats, its more than that. She is commiting herself emotionally to that person.

A man will cheat and be married to the same woman in 50 years. The woman who cheats won't because she doesnt love her husband anymore, she loves the housewrecker who she is sleeping with.

For the record, military wives are sewer scum. They should have a chip implanted in their neck that explodes if they leave the house while their husband is on deployment. That's why all those bitches were butchered by their husbands down in Fort Bragg. Guys come home from Afgan to find another man living in their house. Those dead whores are sucking the devils dick in hell.

If you are a serviceman don't get married. If you are a Marine or Ranger, why the hell would you want to be married?
    LMFAO I agree. I guess to hold on to the piece of azz i guess... no other reason i guess. There is no love for a military man gone to iraq and returning home with spouses crotch looking like roast beef

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    LMFAO I agree. I guess to hold on to the piece of azz i guess... no other reason i guess. There is no love for a military man gone to iraq and returning home with spouses crotch looking like roast beef

Women do get lonely, and the average age of a military spouse is 19. This far too young and immature to be married in the first place for most.

From one Marine to another, hoorah brother.

Still the divorce rate is too high...

And even the Senior enlisted/Officers experience problems with marriage.

Why do people have to change in a relationship... *main problem either men or women get bored of they're partner. Or they don't like what they are doing.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    too many words do u have any pictures

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It's been said before but that's whay they should make the process of getting married as hard or harder than going through a divorce, no one would get married!LOL

They couldn't stand that kind of voluntary agony, kinda like basic training weed out the weak and uncommitted.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    It's been said before but that's whay they should make the process of getting married as hard or harder than going through a divorce, no one would get married!LOL

They couldn't stand that kind of voluntary agony, kinda like basic training weed out the weak and uncommitted.
    This is what needs to be done in America.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    That article was a good read, thanks!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I told my ex that the only way we would ever get back together is if she finishes nursing school so she can make decent bucks, too, instead of me earning and her spending. She says it is the man's job to be strong and be the provider LOL! I will NEVER again have anything to do with supporting a woman. From now on it is women who make as much or more than me, or I just do without. No biggie either way.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    A guy cheats..he's THE MAN.
    No offence, but where do you get that idea from? If I find out a guy is a cheater, is pretty much instantly labeled an a$$hole in my book. Maybe its just different in my circle of friends and I don't have cable to inform me of current social values. Which brings me to another point. I think that whole the "a guy cheats, he's the man" thing came from a few movies or TV shows and now its just become fuel for anti male sentiment.

I don't think any guy who cheats "is the man", nor do I know anyone else who thinks this.

Maybe me and all my guy friends are just f-ing nancies or something, but we're always the ones being cheated on while we're the ones being faithful. It sucks, it hurts and I hate it. And you know what else I hate? Bullsh-t articles like this that make it happen to me more often (by giving the idea that it is somehow alright to cheat).

F-ing ridiculous...

P.S. For the record, I have said on this board that it is human nature to look, fantasize, etc. I have even sympathized for people who are fighting the urge to cheat, but although I realize it is human nature, I don't think it is right to act on it.

P.S.S. Commando_Barbi, my angry, spiteful tone in this post is not directed at you at all...=) I just used your quote to talk about the whole "a guy who cheats is the man" thing.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Maybe me and all my guy friends are just f-ing nancies or something, but we're always the ones being cheated on while we're the ones being faithful. It sucks, it hurts and I hate it. And you know what else I hate? Bullsh-t articles like this that make it happen to me more often (by giving the idea that it is somehow alright to cheat).
    First, you've been spending too much time around the metrosexuals in Austin.

Second, your fears of being cheated on aplifly insecurities that will make it more likely to happen.

Third, you need to take some advice from this guy: www.sosuave.com

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Allow me to reiterate some of the truest advice I was ever given, "If you don't take care of business, somebody else will."

on that note, I have never, nor will I ever cheat on somebody. And I do not give second chances to those who cheat on me. Relationships are mutual, if you treat your significant other how you want to be treated, you can expect nothing less in return. If you are given less, your significant other is not the one for you, move on.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    First, you've been spending too much time around the metrosexuals in Austin.

Second, your fears of being cheated on aplifly insecurities that will make it more likely to happen.

Third, you need to take some advice from this guy: www.sosuave.com
    First, you got it backwards, I need to start spending *more* time with the metrosexuals. Those guys get crazy action. One of my metro friends gets hit on at least 3 times a night when we go out. Chicks will walk right up to him and say he's hot or ask if he's going home with anyone. Funny thing is this guy used to be a bodybuilder type. Idolized Arnold and was big and buff (200+ lbs). Traded it all in for a 150 lb body, a European haircut and mad crazy chicks.

Second, I was kind of exaggerating in anger. I've only been cheated on once. Still it sucks and I don't like articles condoning that type of behavior.

Third, is that guy for real? I've been in a relationship for over a year, but if you want to know my outlook on picking up chicks its highly mathematical. Its all about playing the percentages. Make yourself as available as possible. Say you have a 5% chance of not getting shot down. If you go hit on 20 chicks, you're bound to land one...

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    Fu- ck around and you won't be around simple thats all i gotta say

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    First, you got it backwards, I need to start spending *more* time with the metrosexuals. Those guys get crazy action. One of my metro friends gets hit on at least 3 times a night when we go out. Chicks will walk right up to him and say he's hot or ask if he's going home with anyone. Funny thing is this guy used to be a bodybuilder type. Idolized Arnold and was big and buff (200+ lbs). Traded it all in for a 150 lb body, a European haircut and mad crazy chicks.
    Personally I find hanging around with metro men demoralizing and depressing. It has nothing to do with "action". Aren't these are the guys that are getting cheated on? To each his own.

Second, I was kind of exaggerating in anger. I've only been cheated on once. Still it sucks and I don't like articles condoning that type of behavior.
    I totally agree with you.

Third, is that guy for real? I've been in a relationship for over a year, but if you want to know my outlook on picking up chicks its highly mathematical. Its all about playing the percentages. Make yourself as available as possible. Say you have a 5% chance of not getting shot down. If you go hit on 20 chicks, you're bound to land one...
    I've found *some* of those philosophies highy effective. Its kinda an elaboration of what my father always told me. Don't put women on pedastals, be confident, don't be overly eager, and joke around/make fun of them.

decadbal is offline Banned
    No wonder why men want to be rich...LOL i'm rich biotch.
    if your in the military, your not

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    but if you want to know my outlook on picking up chicks its highly mathematical. Its all about playing the percentages. Make yourself as available as possible. Say you have a 5% chance of not getting shot down. If you go hit on 20 chicks, you're bound to land one...
    Ahhh... the "Boomhower method"!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information