wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Hold the Phone Mudman

**** thats why I hate being away from the boards for a while cause you seem to miss out on some stuff when did you turn VET bro lets just hope they dont let that fat ass Massjunkie a mod or vet or the board will just go straight down hill Congrats thought bro even though I know its a little late

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    **** thats why I hate being away from the boards for a while cause you seem to miss out on some stuff when did you turn VET bro lets just hope they dont let that fat ass Massjunkie a mod or vet or the board will just go straight down hill Congrats thought bro even though I know its a little late
    Why you gotta throw my name in there like that...I know you want some of my good ol sexin...but cmon....you'll get your chance.....now get on your knees open your mouth and gargle my balls...with your running from the border enchilada with pinto de gallo eating ass

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro.......... man it's been a while since I've been a VET........ I'm just now putting back all the money I had to pay the MODS to become one

Good to see ya around bro.........

Thread Information